Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu (818 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by forenzy: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sentiments apart, with the present popularity been enjoyed by Peter Obi, it is a blessing in disguise for Ashiwaju. With the Muslim Muslim ticket, the north will vote massively for BAT.Atiku was poised to win before the arrival of Peter Obi. Now the opposition votes will be divided between Atiku and Obi.
Southwest is expected to give BAT about 60% of their votes base on ethnic sentiment and also large Muslim population. North West 65%, North
East 55%, North Central 40%.South South will give BAT about 20%(Note that Rivers will be working for APC), South East 7%(Ebonyi is APC)
Expect Tinubu to get about 17 million votes, Atiku 12 million and Obi 8 million votes. This is what will play out. Politics is based on structures not online ranting.
We are quick to forget what played out during APC presidential primary when the votes that is supposed to go to Oshibajo was divided with Amaechi. This election would have favoured Atiku due to APC's poor performance if not for Peter Obi's third force.pls note, I don't belong to any party.
I rest my case.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by Dreal1247: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
The Yoruba youths are with Obi. After the allegations from Ambode, some of his supporters are having a rethink. All things are working together for the good of Obi and the Obedient family.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by Wintertime: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hb
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by Princessogaraya(f): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Which kind nonsense talk be this

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by ken6488(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
forenzy:
Sentiments apart, with the present popularity been enjoyed by Peter Obi, it is a blessing in disguise for Ashiwaju. With the Muslim Muslim ticket, the north will vote massively for BAT.Atiku was poised to win before the arrival of Peter Obi. Now the opposition votes will be divided between Atiku and Obi.
Southwest is expected to give BAT about 60% of their votes base on ethnic sentiment and also large Muslim population. North West 65%, North
East 55%, North Central 40%.South South will give BAT about 20%(Note that Rivers will be working for APC), South East 7%(Ebonyi is APC)
Expect Tinubu to get about 17 million votes, Atiku 12 million and Obi 8 million votes. This is what will play out. Politics is based on structures not online ranting.
We are quick to forget what played out during APC presidential primary when the votes that is supposed to go to Oshibajo was divided with Amaechi. This election would have favoured Atiku due to APC's poor performance if not for Peter Obi's third force.pls note, I don't belong to any party.
I rest my case.
Rubbish maths not every Yoruba love tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by Qtrpst4: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
You don't belong to any party but you opened a thread to campaign for tilumbu, the same denial syndrome that prevents you from seeing your nose.

I thought know planned to have a 2 million man match for tilumbu, why dem no do am

Abi the 2 million people nah for paper?
He even talked about that charade APC did as primaries to show how low you reason

forenzy:
I rest my case.

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by forenzy: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Hmm, the truth is bitter. Election is around the corner. I hope u guys will flash back on this thread after the election.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by forenzy: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by naijapips04: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dreal1247:
The Yoruba youths are with Obi. After the allegations from Ambode, some of his supporters are having a rethink. All things are working together for the good of Obi and the Obedient family.

Keep dreaming
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
I am voting for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by forenzy: 2:05am On Jan 29
Many don't know about politics.I wrote this before election and it played out. Need brilliant and business oriented men to for a business/political democratic movement.Kindly indicate if you interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Will Favour Tinubu by fregeneh(m): 5:47am On Jan 29
[quote author=forenzy post=115608098]Sentiments apart, with the present popularity been enjoyed by Peter Obi, it is a blessing in disguise for Ashiwaju. With the Muslim Muslim ticket, the north will vote massively for BAT.Atiku was poised to win before the arrival of Peter Obi. Now the opposition votes will be divided between Atiku and Obi.
We are quick to forget what played out during APC presidential primary when the votes that is supposed to go to Oshibajo was divided with Amaechi. This election would have favoured Atiku due to APC's poor performance if n

(1) (Reply)

Masquerades Campaign For Apc Candidate, Bola Tinubu In Warri / FULL Video Where Peter Obi Destroyed Atiku And Tinubu The Run Away Candidate / Tinubu Supporters Asked Court To Stop Obidients Oct Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.