Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear (1406 Views)

Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) / Police Officer Who Was Killed By Vehicle In Ekiti State, Buried Amid Tears. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Insecurity(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers killed in Bwari terrorist attack buried amid tears

Guards Brigade Nigerian Army, and the entire Barracks community was on Thursday  thrown into state of  mourning as the remains of Captain Attah Samuel and four other soldiers who recently paid the supreme price  during a clearance operation in Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) were laid to rest.

The soldiers were buried at the Guards Brigade Cemetery, Maitama , Abuja. The Captain and the soldiers were killed after terrorists ambushed their patrol team  along the Bwari-Kubwa road.They had been dispatched to the Nigerian Law school in Bwari to make preliminary findings after the terrorist sect threatened to attack the institution in a letter.

Until their demise, the gallant soldiers  were  serving with 7 Guards Battalion, Lungi Barracks Maitama and 176 Guards Battalion  Gwagwalada in the Federal Capital Territory  Abuja respectively.

While reading the funeral oration of the deceased officer and soldiers, the Commanding Officers of 7 Guards Battalion Lt Col Salim Yusuf Hassan and Commanding Officer 176 Guards Battalion, Lt Col Joshuah Kolowale Adisa described the late Captain and Soldiers as thoroughly bred Infantrymen who were genuinely committed to their duties in defence of Nigeria and whose contribution and services would be greatly missed.

They asked God to console the families left behind stressing that while the Brigade and the Nigerian Army mourns, the families should take solace in the fact that they have fought a just fight and their souls shall continue to rest with the lord till the resurrection morning.

Highpoint of the event was the presentation of accoutrements by the  representative of the Chief of Army Staff, Maj Gen James Alilu Ataguba to the next of kins of the deceased personnel and lowering of the remains of the fallen heroes. There was also the blowing of the last post and gun salute to bid the departed heroes fair well

The burial process started with christian wake keep and funeral service held in honour of the fallen heroes at St John’s Military Church (Protestant) before the final Internment at the Guards Brigade Cemetery Maitama Abuja.

The solemn ceremony was witnessed by senior officers of the Nigerian Army, Commanding Officers,Staff Officers of the Brigade, Bwari Area Council Chairman, Hon John Gabaya as well as family members and the barracks community.

Photo highlight

https://globalsentinelng.com/photos-army-captain-soldiers-killed-in-bwari-terrorist-attack-buried-amid-tears

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Insecurity(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
More pics

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Totilopussylick(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Very good développement

May more soldiers die like rat tongue

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Racoon(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rest on soldiers. You as well as many others never deserved to die this way. You spirits will continue to hunt your killers that the government of the day have treated with kids gloves.
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Ecos(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Princessogaraya(f): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is people's daddies, Buhari why been wicked.
Did they want to tell us that Nigeria can't defeat those Terrorist within some hours cry

Nigerian which way,why blocking those soldiers to destroy those terrorist

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Ecos(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
I don't have pity for any soldier. Wen it comes to brutalizing the innocent citizens, them go get power. See now just ordinary riffraffs them no fit handle nonsense

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by hassan4: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sad event
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Very good développement

Behave you this DisObidient IPOB lout
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ecos:
grin
I don't have pity for any soldier. Wen it comes to brutalizing the innocent citizens, them go get power. See now just ordinary riffraffs them no fit handle nonsense

Why don't you people have at least a grain of decency?

I know you lack home training as it isn't part of the Biafran culture to raise their kids to be of good character but rather kids are raised to be ready for a life of hardened criminality but at least you should be able to know how to conceal your improper upbringing

Osu

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by AgubataAkokwa: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Cowards, if na to kill unarmed Ipob members them go dey act like lions. See as ordinary Niger intruders slaughter them like the ram they are.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Totilopussylick(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Behave you this DisObidient IPOB lout

If it pains you.

Make you go dive into the lagoon.

Sharks have to eat tongue

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Totilopussylick(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

I know you lack home training as it isn't part of the Biafran culture to raise their kids to be of good character but rather kids are raised to be ready for a life of hardened criminality but at least you should be able to know how to conceal your improper upbringing

Osu

It will be better you keep quit tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:
Cowards, if na to kill unarmed Ipob members them go dey act like lions. See as ordinary Niger intruders slaughter them like the ram they are.

I have predicted it here that in the future, there will be coalition between the Igbo Zionists and the Fulani Jihadists .

You guys are so easy to read.
Hope you know your Jewish masters alongside Saudi Arabia, the CIA and MI6 are the powers behind global Sunni Jihadism?
Hope you are aware that your satanic kingdom of IsraHell has since entered a military pact with the Saudi led Sunni alliance which Nigeria is a member courtesy of Buhari? So if you think your Jewish slave masters will side against the Sunni north to help you get your useless Congo Judea then I have a bridge in Falomo that I want to sell to you.

Your future as a Zionist Congo rat is in an alliance with the Fulani Jihadist in maintaining the Rothschild plantation.

And when your Jewish masters demand from you brainless goats to start killing Christians you will surely oblige.

Bookmark this post

Nothing I ever predicted is yet to fail when it comes to you niggers .
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Coolsperm: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
The worst thing is after seen all this, some idiots will still want Tinubu to be presidents, why are some people borne useless and senseless why

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:

It will be better you keep quit tongue

And let you continue displaying your Osu total lack of decorum and manners?

You will be told that you are a mannerless cretin deprived of any home training. A child of a village palmwine drunkard and a retired olosho.

It is in you. Your very nature is one conceived from an Igbo wh0re and a village drunkard.
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Jostoman: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
This one no concern our government Na only election concern this government now. R I P Soldiers
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by epondudu: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Very good développement

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by epondudu: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Very good développement

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by AgubataAkokwa: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

I have predicted it here that in the future, there will be coalition between the Igbo Zionists and the Fulani Jihadists .

Hope you know your Jewish masters alongside Saudi Arabia, the CIA and MI6 are the powers behind global Sunni Jihadism?
Hope you are aware that your satanic kingdom of IsraHell has since entered a military pact with the Saudi led Sunni alliance which Nigeria is a member courtesy of Buhari? So if you think your Jewish slave masters will side against the Sunni north to help you get your useless Congo Judea then I have a bridge in Falomo that I want to sell to you.

Your future as a Zionist Congo rat is in an alliance with the Fulani Jihadist in maintaining the Rothschild plantation.

And when your Jewish masters demand from you brainless goats to start killing Christians you will surely oblige.

Bookmark this post

Lol, see how you are masturbating your father's dick over my innocent comment. Who ask for the epistle you just composed now. You see why you are still wretched in life. Zombie.
For your information, more of your soldiers will still be slaughtered this month whether you like it or yes and there is nothing on earth that will happen that your zoo will not finally collapse. Abi you wan bet your life put?
Oponu
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:

If it pains you.

Make you go dive into the lagoon.

Sharks have to eat tongue

Well, a product of an Igbo prostitute that has served her best years in brothels allover Nigeria only to retire and marry the village drunk.

That is why you have no training.
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:

Lol, see how you are masturbating your father's dick over my innocent comment. Who ask for the epistle you just composed now. You see why you are still wretched in life. Zombie.
For your information, more of your soldiers will still be slaughtered this month whether you like it or yes and there is nothing on earth that will happen that your zoo will not finally collapse. Abi you wan bet your life put?
Oponu

Congo Jew rat
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by Ecos(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Osu
Ogun kee u there. U plus those soldiers na nonsense

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ecos:
Ogun kee u there. U plus those soldiers na nonsense

For all we know you might be the grandchild of a Nigerian soldier who fought in the war.

Show some decency

Osu
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by AgubataAkokwa: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Congo Jew rat

Congo Jew rat wey go hold you and your entire generations on the ground for a thousand years in order to teach you and your miserable father a lesson of life. Your zoo will never know peace until they beg the congo Jews on their bended knees to go with their Biafra. I'm certain that you know this already. The suffer wey go visit una for the zoo in the coming months and years go crack your dumb ear wide open. Una must learn by force to respect those that are better than you in everything.
No be by gragra and noice with shacky shacky hands and leaky leaky nyash.

Save the date
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:

Congo Jew rat wey go hold you and your entire generations on the ground for a thousand years in order to teach you and your miserable father a lesson of life. Your zoo will never know peace until they beg the congo Jews on their bended knees to go with their Biafra. I'm certain that you know this already. The suffer wey go visit una for the zoo in the coming months and years go crack your dumb ear wide open. Una must learn by force to respect those that are better than you in everything.
No be by gragra and noice with shacky shacky hands and leaky leaky nyash.

Save the date

Mkpuri miri rants
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by AgubataAkokwa: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Mkpuri miri rants

Lol, cry me a river.
More soldiers will perish in no distant time. If your papa na soldier, him too go kpeme very soon, after all you are better of without a father. He's useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:

Lol, cry me a river.
More soldiers will perish in no distant time. If your papa na soldier, him too go kpeme very soon, after all you are better of without a father. He's useless

Spoken like a true ipob terrorist

Continue to run your mouth but when hand touch you make we know here say you cry.

Osu Congo Jew rat.
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by EmekaA125(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Bookmark this post

Omenka is that you? Continue opening different moniker on Nairaland.
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by AgubataAkokwa: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Spoken like a true ipob terrorist

Continue to run your mouth but when hand touch you make we know here say you cry.

Osu Congo Jew rat.

Lol, do you want to know how many of your soldiers hands don tough, if your papa or uncle na soldier tell them make them come verify.
Elede

Your zoo will never ever progress till eternity until they let the children of God get freedom. If not, na still una go suffer am pass because Biafrans never ever go hungry. Na we still dey feed all of una for the zoo. So you see, if we go you suffer, if we no go you perish. The option before you is what we call the devil's gift. We are like flies that perched on your scrotum. If we go you díe, if we stay you díe.

This you already know, abi you wan lie say your papa no teach you this one.

Oponu
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:

Lol, do you want to know how many of your soldiers hands don tough, if your papa or uncle na soldier tell them make them come verify.
Elede

Your zoo will never ever progress till eternity until they let the children of God get freedom. If not, na still una go suffer am pass because Biafrans never ever go hungry. Na we still dey feed all of una for the zoo. So you see, if we go you suffer, if we no go you perish. The option before you is what we call the devil's gift. We are like flies that perched on your scrotum. If we go you díe, if we stay you díe.

This you already know, abi you wan lie say your papa no teach you this one.

Oponu

Keep ranting

Osu
Re: PHOTOS: Army Captain, Soldiers Killed In Bwari Terrorist Attack Buried Amid Tear by NuclearWinter: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
EmekaA125:

Omenka is that you? Continue opening different moniker on Nairaland.

No this isn't omenka

Osu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Labour Party Launch In Kaduna State / Peter Obi Grassroot Mobilisation Summit In Kastina state(photos) / Breaking: The Real Presidential Candidate For APC!!!....FACTS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.