Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO (513 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
https://fb.watch/eR4OzkQiNg/

"I and Datti are not running for President and Vice President; you are running for President and Vice President through us".
Pass it on.
Peter Obi speaks at the #LabourCPOSummit in Abuja today
#obidientmovement

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
He insisted he was correct

Re: Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by LoneWolf212: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku are good but Obi is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by JealousCobra(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
ObiDatti the most popular persons in Nigeria right now.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by JealousCobra(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Op I don't like commenting on your threads cos of your nepotism.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by Totilopussylick(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Tinubu and Atiku are good but Obi is the best.

Atiku is quit better than the rest tongue

He is a dubia citizen and have what it will take to transform Nigeria to dubai if electedtongue
Re: Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
JealousCobra:
Op I don't like commenting on your threads cos of your nepotism.

Well I like d man but I hate IPOB. U must separate terrorist from igbos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by abobote: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
You can't listen to Peter Obi's speech, without falling in love with him.

The man is blessed.
Had it been that Osibanjo is the candidate of APC, we would have had a healthy and interesting presidential debate.

Usually, he says about, when he qoutes the figures, and if you check, it's always close.

He is the only campaigning, I pray heaven rewards his efforts

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by mycar: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Well I like d man but I hate IPOB. U must separate terrorist from igbos
You should know that Ipob is like OPC and nobody is expected you to like them, I myself do not like some of their activities and modus operandi just as I do not like that of our government.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO by dollytino4real(f): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obi is no more a boy!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Presence Causes Uproar At NBA Annual Conference. / Tompolo: Don’t Provoke Crisis In Niger Delta With Your Comments, PANDEF Warns / 2023 Presidency: Why It Will Be Difficult To Rig Obi Out In 2023 - Chris Eluemun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.