Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Have You Travelled By Road In Nigeria Recently? How Safe Was It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Travelled By Road In Nigeria Recently? How Safe Was It? (204 Views)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / Has Anyone Travelled By Land(road) From Nigeria To Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Travelled By Road In Nigeria Recently? How Safe Was It? by africantycoon: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please share your road travel experiences in Nigeria - e.g. from where to where and how safe was it?
Re: Have You Travelled By Road In Nigeria Recently? How Safe Was It? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Not safe at all.
Re: Have You Travelled By Road In Nigeria Recently? How Safe Was It? by Innomama7(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Benin to Auchi I put my ransom for Pocket in can of incasity if you know you know undecided
Re: Have You Travelled By Road In Nigeria Recently? How Safe Was It? by Osobi32(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
I traveled from Lagos to Owerri and my experience was horrible, you will meet the Nigerian police at every 2 poles collecting money and causing traffic. Then I also had an experience with the Nigerian army, I was in my car talking to my sister on the phone and one of the officer ordered me to park by the road side and bring my phone..... After all said and done, I bailed my phone with 1k ooo. What is supposed to be a 7hrs trip turned to be a 12hours trip.

(1) (Reply)

Travel / Experience Extravagance And Experience With The Best Fishing Yachts In Dubai / Lagos State Government Removes 50% Discount On Transport Fare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.