Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ (2036 Views)

Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by VotePeterObi: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
We are everywhere mehn.
Watch moment Winners Chapel Youths performs Obidient nd Yusuf at the ongoing International Youth Alive Conference tonight at Winers Chapel stage. Be obidient and Yusuful

Watch Video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCfw9tngNDA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by IJOBA11: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
MOH247 COME AND SHED SOME TEARS grin

21 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Penguin2: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Look at the crowd hailing them.

Two things are involved here… it’s either the presenters of the drama and the crowd hailing them are all Igbos and Igbos, or the people who have been trying to paint Peter Obi as an Igbo sectional and ethnic project are the biggest of fools to ever grace planet earth.

And guess what, a pastor supervised and approved this presentation; and Oyedepo is not unaware too.

So, until I see Winners Youth performing Emilokan and Atikulate, allow me to draw the conclusion that Winners Chapel Worldwide has endorsed Peter Obi.

Hang yourself if e pain you.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Did you hear the rousing of the crowd when they heard "I pledge to be Obidient and Yusful"? cool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by ursullalinda(f): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obi's movement has proved that God is the ruler of the whole universe......what started like a movie is playing out as reality.....the love is massive and over whelming......I'm so happy to witness this transition in my life time.....Proudly OBIDIENT and YUSFUL

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Dreambeat: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Message duly passed and humbly received!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by etrange: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
I really love the determination, but I hope politics won't bring division into the church. That alter belongs to everyone regardless of thier political affiliations, and you can't possibly tell me everyone there is a supporter of Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by christejames(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us grin grin

Nigerians are ready to take back their country.

ObiDatti cool

27 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by sreamsense: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is pure rubbish, the youths should have been corrected not to act that kind of drama on church platform. Only God knows good candidate. How can one be sure Obi will perform magic when he becomes president? He might even be worse. I liked how pastor Adeboye used wisdom in handling this delicate situation. If obi becomes worst nightmare, this drama will be dug out as part of direct support from winner's chapel.

No Nigeria leader is interested in suffering citizens, governance is not rule with mere theoretical talks. Until all citizens learn to appreciate their leaders when they are in power and also play their rightful parts in corporating with leading government to succeed, we will only keep experimenting without getting it right. Anyone that God will use among Tinubu, Obi and Atiku to turn Nigeria better should get there.

Shouting Tinubu, Obi or Atiku is just waste of time. All of them are bad and good, none of them is perfect, none of them will perform magic. Until Buhari leaves before we begin to appreciate little contribution he has made like Jonathan and Obasanjo. Message if choice should have been coded and not direct because it is not every member that believes in Obi and if Obi fails to deliver, they may turn back to that church to ask questions. God will help our land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Who sawthe hammer used in mounting the billboard on the thread on front page

4 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Igbunu4: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
We move
Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Igbunu4: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Emmanuelhector:
Who sawthe hammer used in mounting the billboard on the thread on front page
Look by the right, you will see the carpenter

8 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by ajekpaks(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
The only candidate both sinners in night clubs and saints in churches are rooting for

7 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Bluntguy: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
We move. We no go let wahala hold us down.
Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
They said our noise is social media noise. Shock will surely come their way 2023.

13 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Ronjule: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Felt goosebumps, this is simply wow.
Proudly Obidient and yusful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Rikidony(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Imagine Obi in Shiloh, everywhere go burst.

As e de pain them, e de sweet us, as e de sweet us e de pain them...

13 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by specialmati(m): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin waooh good news is about to hit this country come 2023 ooh. Oh lord please preserve us from next level and bring us all into our new nigeria. Nigeria will rejoice again

2 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Racoon(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
This obediently yusful frenzy is already a revolution.
All these renegades of the old political brigade that refused to retire will collect wotowoto.

4 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Gentino(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is the very first time that Nigerians: the Christians,Muslims, traditionalists, professionals, youths and all well-meaning Nigerians unanimously want to take back their country.

2023 will be an interesting year where light and darkness will contend; but light (Peter Obi and Nigerians) will overwhelm darkness (Tinubu, atiku and agent of darkness).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by worried222: 1:45am On Aug 12, 2022
sreamsense:
This is pure rubbish, the youths should have been corrected not to act that kind of drama on church platform. Only God knows good candidate. How can one be sure Obi will perform magic when he becomes president? He might even be worse. I liked how pastor Adeboye used wisdom in handling this delicate situation. If obi becomes worst nightmare, this drama will be dug out as part of direct support from winner's chapel.

No Nigeria leader is interested in suffering citizens, governance is not rule with mere theoretical talks. Until all citizens learn to appreciate their leaders when they are in power and also play their rightful parts in corporating with leading government to succeed, we will only keep experimenting without getting it right. Anyone that God will use among Tinubu, Obi and Atiku to turn Nigeria better should get there.

Shouting Tinubu, Obi or Atiku is just waste of time. All of them are bad and good, none of them is perfect, none of them will perform magic. Until Buhari leaves before we begin to appreciate little contribution he has made like Jonathan and Obasanjo. Message if choice should have been coded and not direct because it is not every member that believes in Obi and if Obi fails to deliver, they may turn back to that church to ask questions. God will help our land
You really made no sense at all.
I have to be honest with you.
You are probably trying to conceal your true preference.
People are yearning for change and the first benefit of a PO victory is that it will return power back to the people. In future, we can remove any leader that messes up and that's when they will sit up.
You lots don't understand what this movement is really about.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by popez: 2:36am On Aug 12, 2022
etrange:
I really love the determination, but I hope politics won't bring division into the church. That alter belongs to everyone regardless of thier political affiliations, and you can't possibly tell me everyone there is a supporter of Peter Obi.

Keep speaking useless grammar. By February next year eye go clear una!

4 Likes

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by VenomJuice: 2:37am On Aug 12, 2022
The PO movement is waxing stronger 24/7 no be childs.The king of kings is about to rescue Nigeria...#WeMove#FreedomAtLast

1 Like

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by SmartPolician: 2:46am On Aug 12, 2022
I just hope they have PVCs, not just coming to tell the audience (congregation) what will electrify them. The easiest way to get people's attention in the South is to mention anything Obi or Labour Party now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by SmartPolician: 2:51am On Aug 12, 2022
ursullalinda:
Obi's movement has proved that God is the ruler of the whole universe......what started like a movie is playing out as reality.....the love is massive and over whelming......I'm so happy to witness this transition in my life time.....Proudly OBIDIENT and YUSFUL

You are becoming unnecessarily melodramatic and emotional

Wait until Peter Obi wins the election first.

INEC doesn't count shouts grin

Don't get me wrong though because I am voting for Peter Obi
Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Obudupikin: 3:30am On Aug 12, 2022
I pledge to be Obidient and Yusful.

The youths lo kan.
Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by fx45(m): 4:13am On Aug 12, 2022
SmartPolician:
I just hope they have PVCs, not just coming to tell the audience (congregation) what will electrify them. The easiest way to get people's attention in the South is to mention anything Obi or Labour Party now cheesy
What about Baba Agbado? Isn't he also a Southerner?
Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by KingKO22: 4:25am On Aug 12, 2022
Christian candidates vs Nigeria candidates

We shall meet at polling units

Patron of IPOB/Unknown gunmen can never be our President...

A man who jump from APGA to PDP to Labour lack integrity and antecedents to rule Nigeria

All we need is a technocrats and not a politicians who has been part of Nigeria problem since 2007.

We say no to Obituarists
Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Abdu81: 4:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Look at the crowd hailing them.

Two things are involved here… it’s either the presenters of the drama and the crowd hailing them are all Igbos and Igbos, or the people who have been trying to paint Peter Obi as an Igbo sectional and ethnic project are the biggest of fools to ever grace planet earth.

And guess what, a pastor supervised and approved this presentation; and Oyedepo is not unaware too.

So, until I see Winners Youth performing Emilokan and Atikulate, allow me to draw the conclusion that Winners Chapel Worldwide has endorsed Peter Obi.

Hang yourself if e pain you.
The second option, fools fooling themselves.

If watch the labor party event at icc center in Abuja yesterday you understand that Nigerians are fully charged for change.

1 Like

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by Abdu81: 4:42am On Aug 12, 2022
KingKO22:
Christian candidates vs Nigeria candidates

We shall meet at polling units

Patron of IPOB/Unknown gunmen can never be our President...

A man who jump from APGA to PDP to Labour lack integrity and antecedents to rule Nigeria

All we need is a technocrats and not a politicians who has been part of Nigeria problem since 2007.

We say no to Obituarists
To the polls you said,to the polls we meet.

Nigeria must be obidient and yusuful.

1 Like

Re: Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ by kingjis: 4:47am On Aug 12, 2022
sreamsense:

You don't believe in change , nothing good will come to you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment A White Man Got Stunned In Church Because Of Peter Obi (video & Pics) / What's Happening To Carbon Microfinance Bank? / Anambra,Bayelsa, Ekiti, Ibom State Airports Are Not Commercially Viable –MD FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.