Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Help House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help House (285 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help House by alabiexperto2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello Friends,
I By Name Emmanuel, Am The First Son Of My Mother. My Mother Has Three Children. We Are All Male Children. So, When I Was Growing Up Within Some Years, I Began To Asked My Mother About My Father HIs Way about; And She Narrated And Told Me Very Things That has Happen Beteew I And My Dad...

She Says, When I Was Being Born After One Month, That She With My Dad Had Some Quereel; And This Quereel Related To My Dad Family, That Make Him To Divorce Me, Your Mother.
I Was Seperated Frm Your Dad Because Your Dad Family Has Being Making A Complained That Since They Give Their Son Out For For Him To Married Me, He Is Not Bringing Things To Them As He Used To Do, And They Are Nt Seeing The Fruitfulment Of Their Son. Since Then, When All Those Complained Started, Your Father Behavious Start To Change. As He Use To Bring Money For The Cooking Of Food, He Never Care To Bring Money Again.
Re: Help House by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Help House by alabiexperto2(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hi Juliet. I Dnt Get Ur Statement
Re: Help House by alabiexperto2(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Can We Chat
Re: Help House by doggedfighter(f): 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
alabiexperto2:
Can We Chat

Seems you are high.

Why not go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Help House by alabiexperto2(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2022
No Bi U Give Me Ogogoru Wey Make Me High

(1) (Reply)

Author Salman Rushdie Attacked On Lecture Stage In New York / FG Freezes 600 Accounts, Seizes 249 Luxury Vehicles / Here Is A Quick Guide On How To Secure Your Home Against Theft And Burglary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.