Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Chichi Bbnaija Biography, Net Worth, Cars, Social Media And Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chichi Bbnaija Biography, Net Worth, Cars, Social Media And Career (496 Views)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More / Who Is Bobrisky? – Biography, Net Worth, Before And After, House, Facts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chichi Bbnaija Biography, Net Worth, Cars, Social Media And Career by jerryboie10(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chichi Bbnaija Biography, Net worth, Cars, Social Media and career

This article covers all you need to know about chichi bbnaija housemate, chichi's net worth, her career, age and short biography of chichi bbnaija housemate.

Stay tuned as we detail to you chichi bbnaija net worth and other facts about her in this article

Quick facts about chichi bbnaija season 7 'level up' housemate

Chi chi with the full name Chinenyenwa Desire Okoebor is a 22-year-old “Stripper by night and chef by day”.

That’s just one of the many colourful phrases 22-year-old exotic dancer and chef, Chi chi, uses to describe herself.

She loves swimming, dancing and travelling, and considers herself “an unshakeably ambitious goal-getter”.

Meet Chi chi BBNaija season 7 tagged ‘Level Up‘ vibrant housemate

Chichi Bbnaija – ChinenyenwaDesire Okoebor

Chi chi wants to be on Big Brother Naija to show people that there is more to this stripper than meets the eye. “I have so many things to showcase and I believe the world really needs to see me.

The Big Brother Naija House is the only place that will bring me that kind of spotlight,” she says. Her hidden talent? Working the pole, of course.

Chi chi Bbnaija Biography

Chinenyenwa Desire Okoebor, popularly known as Chi chi was born on January 9 2000.

She is one of the housemates in the ‘Level Up’ season 7 2022 edition of Africa’s biggest reality TV show Big Brother Naija (BBNaija 2022).

Chi chi has a unique personality and wants to be on Big Brother Naija to prove to people that there is more to this

Read more [url]here[/url]https://jemmyblog.com/blog/chichi-bbnaija-net-worth-bio-career-and-cars/

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Shocked The World With An Amazing Performance In Ottawa Canada. Last Nig / I Visited Lagos State And This Is What I Found People Doing (video) / Eniola Badmus Gets Luxury Items For Her Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.