Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Corrupted SD Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Corrupted SD Card (908 Views)

How To Repair Corrupted SD Card. / How To Repair Corrupted SD Card. / 512GB Micro SD Card By Integral Memory Is The Largest So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corrupted SD Card by olowofariwo(m): 4:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Good morning,
The SD card in my Android phone suddenly displaying "Corrupted card please format" whoever can help me recover my files am ready to pay.
Am at Ikotun
Re: Corrupted SD Card by DhaSeeker: 3:13am On Aug 14, 2022
olowofariwo:
Good morning,
The SD card in my Android phone suddenly displaying "Corrupted card please format" whoever can help me recover my files am ready to pay.
Am at Ikotun

I can help you but I am based in Ikorodu, drop your number so I can call you
Re: Corrupted SD Card by DhaSeeker: 3:14am On Aug 14, 2022
just don't format it

and tell me the SD card size and the phone u are using it on
Re: Corrupted SD Card by brtrip: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2022
look for any old Samsung phone and put your sd card in it . you will see it working again. Old phones with Android kitkat should work. i used old Samsung phone to correct my sd card once it shows corrupted.
Re: Corrupted SD Card by olowofariwo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thanks everyone, I've formated it already but if its possible to still retrieve files after formating am ready to pay
Re: Corrupted SD Card by olowofariwo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
DhaSeeker:
just don't format it

and tell me the SD card size and the phone u are using it on
62g TECno Spark Go
Re: Corrupted SD Card by DhaSeeker: 3:23am On Aug 15, 2022
olowofariwo:
Thanks everyone, I've formated it already but if its possible to still retrieve files after formating am ready to pay

ah sh*t!!!

that is longer process. I could have easily helped you without formatting it

since you are already using it (AGAIN) chances of getting it files back dwindles every day, next tym pls u leave the SD card alone in dat "corrupted" state till u get a solution if there are truly files are important to you.
Re: Corrupted SD Card by olowofariwo(m): 4:51am On Aug 15, 2022
DhaSeeker:

ah sh*t!!!

since you are already using it (AGAIN) chances of getting it files back dwindles every day, next tym pls u leave the SD card alone in dat "corrupted" state till u get a solution if there are truly files are important to you.
no I haven't used it infact since when I formatted it no single file moved to it
Re: Corrupted SD Card by olowofariwo(m): 5:06am On Aug 15, 2022
If I can get only the tittles of the files (videos, Music and Photos) in the Card, I will be less concerned, I will be redownloading them back little by little.
Re: Corrupted SD Card by DhaSeeker: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2022
olowofariwo:
no I haven't used it infact since when I formatted it no single file moved to it

still d same, I could have helped you fix d card without FORMATTING

Just look for PC recovery software, they are your best bet. You may need to pay for some sha, but if you search well you will see FREE ones with enough functionalities too
Re: Corrupted SD Card by BrutusOj(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
DhaSeeker:

ah sh*t!!!

Good day. Kindly guide me to solve my Card issue. It's been over 5months since it happened. I was moving some files from my phone memory to my card, suddenly the process stoppe, next thing I noticed was that the card got crashed. It's still in the phone and the icon displays anytime I switched on the phone yet I cannot use it.
Re: Corrupted SD Card by DhaSeeker: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
BrutusOj:
Good day. Kindly guide me to solve my Card issue. It's been over 5months since it happened. I was moving some files from my phone memory to my card, suddenly the process stoppe, next thing I noticed was that the card got crashed. It's still in the phone and the icon displays anytime I switched on the phone yet I cannot use it.

okay, let's talk on WhatsApp, leave ur number

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Selling Brand New Samsung Note 9 In Anambra? / Data Cable / New Opera Mini 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.