Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference (19825 Views)

Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction / Adaora Onyechere Resigns From AIT. To Contest For Imo House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by frehen12: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations to her

Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Arysexy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
nazicartel:
she left to Contest for either state house or rep. But she lost and came back. My love for her then was something else.

Yea, she lost but was made SA to the former Governor that was later removed by supreme court decision to put Hope

1 Like

Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by chinae(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
madridguy:
Adaora, my crush wey make me dey watch their program then. tongue
My fellow crusher that year
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Qwi1: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by anochuko01(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
I admire this woman
Not looking as young as those days cheesy
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Mrkindness: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
madridguy:
Adaora, my crush wey make me dey watch their program then. tongue
Agbado urchin crushing on IPOB lady.
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by madridguy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy I can crush on anyone.

Mrkindness:
Agbado urchin crushing on IPOB lady.
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Janemenayt: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Xyhd

Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Uniquekriss(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Was always yearning listen to her sweet melodious voice alongside Salamatu Ibrahim every morning.
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by uzohrome(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
I love that lady like eeeh.
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by femiasaolu2014: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Storiesupdate
Gleesmodels
BloomStories
AlexReports
Dailybuzz
Afro3
Are all monikers of the same man, Alex Nwankwo: Nairaland's resident PR charlatan and anywhere-belle-face-na-road image launderer.
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by toujurs: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:
I can see my moms friend there Nnena ukeje. Congrats to Adaora
Who ask you , otondo! undecided
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by enoch273: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations to her on a well deserved win, meanwhile I just got the oraimo smart trimmer at a giveaway price with the BBNaija coupon code via the link below.

Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Buharidgeneral: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Who's bankrolling her?
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Jostoman: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
iykofias:
Nothing international about this award
as e dey pain you e sweet us grin, just say congratulations and move on
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Jostoman: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations to you Adorable, my regards to Ijeoma Osamo
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by ThegreatLion: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
So Adaora, is still with ait, she was the only ait staff I like back then
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by bigcasava1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Afro3:
AIT's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference

https://youtube.com/shorts/YS75P6eWei0?feature=share

On-air personality and an anchor person in AIT, Adaora Onyechere has been honoured at the just concluded 2022 Int'l Women Power Conference Africa 2022.

She was honoured in the category of 20 Most Influential Women in Media award.

The conference which ttook place at Ladi Kwali Hall of Sheraton Hotel Abuja recently also saw First Lady of Oyo State, Tamunominini Makinde, her Akwa Ibom counterpart, Mrs. Martha Udom Emmanuel, the First Lady of Kebbi State, Dr. Zainab Bagudu, and wife of Sokoto state Governor, Maryam Mairo Aminu honoured with Governor’s Wife Impact and Compassionate Award.

Onyechere who is also the Executive Director Gender Strategy Advancement who also spoke at the event described women as dynamic leaders of change whose participation is fundamental to democratic governance.

According to her, with 49.58% of the world’s population being females, no nation can maximize its potentials with the exclusion of women from governance and decision-making processes.

She stated, "Globally, women are under-represented in decision-making positions. Africa, however, presents the worst scenario. Concerns over women’s marginalization and invisibility in policy-making in the continent have remained a fervent international discourse. However, gender equality and diversity are recognized to have beneficial effects on organizations, institutions and the overall economy.

"The importance of women's participation in public decision-making cannot be overstressed. Apart from the fact that it is their right, their inclusion in leadership positions, whether in government, corporate bodies or the social sector, brings diversity of perspectives to the solution of societal problems.

"The annual Human Development Report by the United Nations Development Programme has consistently shown that countries which score high on gender equality and women empowerment also tend to achieve high performance on the Human Development Index."

She also praised the media for sustaining reportage and efforts to promote increased women’s involvement in governance and decision-making.

The former Imo governor's aide said almost every First Lady in Africa initiates programs are around women’s political inclusion, women empowerment and poverty alleviation, expressing dissatisfaction that at the current rate of change, it may take another 180 years to close the gender gap in Africa which she attributed to lack of political will by policy actors .

She expressed gratitude to the organizers of Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 for finding her worthy of the recognition, pledging that she is challenged to do more in giving the women a voice in issues of inclusion in governance, empowerment and rights protection.
Igbo amaka, let them say what they like! Na there kidney go damage!
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Agugbadin: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations to Adaora
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by greggng: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
justicechichex:
Omoh this lady don tey well well for AIT ohh. No be today something. Congrats Adaora!

She is not with Ait any more. She resigned and joined politics..served as adviser under emeka ihedioha of imo state. When supreme Court sacked emeka from office...she started her on media company...I believe she use to buy time on ait to air some of her programs...

1 Like

Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by Niswayne19: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
That’s cool. Congratulations
Take your health goals up a notch with the oraimo Watch 2 Pro!��

Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by justicechichex: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2022
greggng:

She is not with Ait any more. She resigned and joined politics..served as adviser under emeka ihedioha of imo state. When supreme Court sacked emeka from office...she started her on media company...I believe she use to buy time on ait to air some of her programs...

Ohh, wow!!! Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Ait's Adaora Onyechere Bags Media Award At Int'l Women Power Conference by PharmacyStore: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Big congrats to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash / BBNaija: Housemates Throw Joe Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.