Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu (1466 Views)

Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Femifasola: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2022
How foolish a people can be. Fulani is killing and kidnapping your people instead of coming together you're killing yourselves.

I used to think igbo people were intelligent but I'm seeing otherwise

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by OfoIgbo: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Femifasola:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2

I don't know whether ESN killed the man that killed Imo youths or not.

But one thing I have noticed is that, that man has not been seen publicly, since ESN killed the #wrong# man.

If he never shows up, that will be a definitive proof that ESN killed the right man.

4 Likes

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2022
How hate turned Yoruba Muslims into IPOB. Follow me laugh them pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by NuclearWinter: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Thunder fire you there. Idiot
Accept the truth you 500 naira baby

2 Likes

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by NuclearWinter: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

But one thing I have noticed is that, that man has not been seen publicly, since ESN killed the #wrong# man.

If he never shows up, that will be a definitive proof that ESN killed the right man.

And the relatives of the man killed who came out to deny him being part of the vigilante security nko?

What about the nearly dozen rotten corpses seen in the pit that the innocent man was thrown in, where they also part of the vigilante group?

You osus have exposed how wicked and evil you are. For evil is not just by act but by support of an evil deed. Since you all support the killings of your own people and that of security personnel all in the name of your useless Zionist agitation, what then is different from you and the muslim north that backed and supported BH?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by OfoIgbo: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

And the relatives of the man killed who came out to deny him being part of the vigilante security nko?

What about the nearly dozen rotten corpses seen in the pit that the innocent man was thrown in, where they also part of the vigilante group?

You osus have exposed how wicked and evil you are. For evil is not just by act but by support of an evil deed. Since you all support the killings of your own people and that of security personnel all in the name of your useless Zionist agitation, what then is different from you and the muslim north that backed and supported BH?

We need to hear or see the man who they're supposed to kill.

I haven't seen or heard from him. You haven't seen or heard from him.

He may or may not be alive.

If he is not alive, ESN got their right man.
If he is alive, ESN got the wrong man and must do something to make amends.

But for the moment, no one seems to have seen this Ebubeagu commander since the execution of a few days ago

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by M4A1carbine: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2022
They have come again.

But @op , where are all the harvested Skullz in OSUN..OYO...ONDO ....EKITI...OGUN....Kept??

Oh i remember ..its AT JANKARA MARKET, LAGOS ISLAND. Where agbado miscreants sell human parts.

shameless miscreants ...spits
angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by NuclearWinter: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

We need to hear or see the man who they're supposed to kill.

I haven't seen or heard from him. You haven't seen or heard from him.

He may or may not be alive.

If he is not alive, ESN got their right man.
If he is alive, ESN got the wrong man and must do something to make amends.

But for the moment, no one seems to have seen this Ebubeagu commander since the execution of a few days ago

Typical

Isn't this how you denied the killings of the army couple by your OSU militia and claimed it was Fulani terrorists but when we pointed out to you that they did not look like fulanis and that they spoke Igbo you said it was the DSS agents at work. Even when the mother of the woman killed spoke that she was present with the woman's child when she was raped and beheaded and confirmed that they were abducted on their way to the village for their traditional wedding some where after Okigwe you then claimed she lied and that the killings never occurred on Igbo land but was carried out in Cameroon by Abazonian separatists.

You are like your father the devil , a liar he was and a liar that you are.
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by M4A1carbine: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2022
Rant like this concerning a human parts abattoir in LAGOS ISLAND called Jankara Market.

You are despicable and totally dafttt, having the effrontery to insult people fighting for their freedom. Whereas you harevest peoples BODY parts and sell them, for useless rituals that still make you poor and very much fuulish...spits

NuclearWinter:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by NuclearWinter: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2022
M4A1carbine:
They have come again.

But @op , where are all the harvested Skullz in OSUN..OYO...ONDO ....EKITI...OGUN....Kept??

Oh i remember ..its AT JANKARA MARKET, LAGOS ISLAND. Where agbado miscreants sell human parts.

shameless miscreants ...spits
angry angry angry angry angry

OSU, the rate of money rituals in the yeast is unprecedented. Can you tell me that Anambra is not the capital of money rituals?

What of the human spare part markets in Abriba?

The baby factory products that end up being pounded for money ritual sacrifices.

You people are the most evil thing second only to your Jewish masters to walk the earth

Stop deflecting to yorubas .

Osu
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by M4A1carbine: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2022
The same set of people that killed those Military Couples are the same set of bastardss that kidnapped the BISHOP. The Bishop confirmed that they are Fulani and One of the assailants told the Bishop , Point Blank that he was born in ABA and understands IGBO perfectly.

But the Sweet thing is that the needful has been done and the bastardss are now waiting for their useless 72 virgins...spits!!

IGBOs take care of Business...where as useless Afonja are sitting ducks for Fulani herdsmen that will Kee you all soon...spits!!

NuclearWinter:

Typical

Isn't this how you denied the killings of the army couple by your OSU militia and claimed it was Fulani terrorists but when we pointed out to you that they did not look like fulanis and that they spoke Igbo you said it was the DSS agents at work. Even when the mother of the woman killed spoke that she was present with the woman's child when she was raped and beheaded and confirmed that they were abducted on their way to the village for their traditional wedding some where after Okigwe you then claimed she lied and that the killings never occurred on Igbo land but was carried out in Cameroon by Abazonian separatists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by M4A1carbine: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Afonja miscreant PIGs are sensationally daftt and shallow.

Are you trying to shift the Nationally accepted "Ritual" tag associated with the SW?

Even a thriving market exist for Human Parts in Lagos...!!...and the IYA-LOJA is a patron, same with other useless pigs from Afonjanestern who are insanely Fetish and abjectly poor and redundant...spits!!

You demented miscreants think that your vile propaganda against IGBOs are not being observed abi? You guys will recieve the Shock of your miserable lives soon...useless pig that emanated from a region recognised as the RITUAL CAPITAL of West Africa...spits on your MURIC forehead..spits!!

NuclearWinter:

OSU, the rate of money rituals in the yeast is unprecedented. Can you tell me that Anambra is not the capital of money rituals?

The baby factory products that end up being pounded for money ritual sacrifices.

You people are the most evil thing second only to your Jewish masters to walk the earth

Osu

2 Likes

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Hyperchi(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Did Ipob tell u they got the man. Or ppl claiming to be them.
UGM did it and it can also be those sponsored by govt that did it to put the main man into hiding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Hyperchi(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2022
If it was ESN his confession will be video be4 his death. But this ppl acted different. My own point
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by M4A1carbine: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2022
IPOB has already issued a Press release and gave clarification on the issue.

Leave useless Tinubu miscreants to continue with their generational fuulishness.

Hyperchi:
Did Ipob tell u they got the man. Or ppl claiming to be them.
UGM did it and it can also be those sponsored by govt that did it to put the main man into hiding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by NuclearWinter: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2022
M4A1carbine:
The same set of people that killed those Military Couples are the same set of bastardss that kidnapped the BISHOP. The Bishop confirmed that they are Fulani and One of the assailants told the Bishop , Point Blank that he was born in ABA and understands IGBO perfectly.

But the Sweet thing is that the needful has been done and the bastardss are now waiting for their useless 72 virgins...spits!!

IGBOs take care of Business...where as useless Afonja are sitting ducks for Fulani herdsmen that will Kee you all soon...spits!!

Keep lying to yourself OSU

After all your entire current political outlooks are based on lies fed to you by a Judas goat paid in Jewish coin to mislead you to think you are Jewish

Slave
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by M4A1carbine: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2022
As a descendant of a "fallen demon" its it pertinent to know that even your useless ancestors have no bearing to issues concerning your porously fuulish existence.

Concerning the issue of Nnamdi Kanu..everything the guy said has come to pass...and its instrumental to inform you Almajiri uncircumcised Philistines, that the useless religon of head slamming mofos like you will NEVER Take root in the SE region. You can rant and rave all you want. The Bishop is our Imam...and you can go and hug a Camels dicck, so that you get your groove on.

Any Fulani terrorist seen in our bushes will get the send forth that only Russia can give at this moment.. TOTAL ALINEATION...spits!!

You think say Niggaz dont know your useless plans...GTFOH ..useless head slamming uncircumcised terrorist...who is a muslim but has been rejected by the Saudi Arabians ..totally...spits!!

NuclearWinter:

Keep lying to yourself OSU

After all your entire current political outlooks are based on lies fed to you by a Judas goat paid in Jewish coin to mislead you to think you are Jewish

Slave
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by OfoIgbo: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Typical

Nwokem I did not make all these statements you are ascribing to me.

As I wrote earlier on, You and I haven't seen or heard from the Ebubeagu commander, since ESN executed the "wrong" person.

The day we see and hear from him, only then can we start talking about what ESN needs to do to improve their criminal identification methods.

I am not even an IPOB member, neither do I consider Nnamdi Kanu my leader, but what I cannot deny IPOB/ESN is their right to self-defence.
When they were only carrying placards, the Nigerian security forces were shooting at them with live bullets and declaring them terrorists so as to legitimise the killing of peaceful youths.

I also know ESN is helping in disrupting the Fulani terrorist herdsmen in the SE who kill maim and rape people in SE forests. ESN has helped in drastically reducing Fulani criminality and terrorism in SE forests, so ESN is not really my enemy.

The methodist prelate helped to identify the criminals who have been kidnapping and killing easterners. A lot of them speak perfect Igbo, but they are not even southerners. WE all know where they are from.

To round up, let the Ebubeagu commander come out and speak and walk about like any free and living man should. I will be the first to castigate ESN for such a horrendous mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Femifasola: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

He should show up so you can now kill him mumu

If na u will u show up undecided

1 Like

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Femifasola: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem I did not make all these statements you are ascribing to me.

As I wrote earlier on, You and I haven't seen or heard from the Ebubeagu commander, since ESN executed the "wrong" person.

The day we see and hear from him, only then can we start talking about what ESN needs to do to improve their criminal identification methods.

I am not even an IPOB member, neither do I consider Nnamdi Kanu my leader, but what I cannot deny IPOB/ESN is their right to self-defence.
When they were only carrying placards, the Nigerian security forces were shooting at them with live bullets and declaring them terrorists so as to legitimise the killing of peaceful youths.

I also know ESN is helping in disrupting the Fulani terrorist herdsmen in the SE who kill maim and rape people in SE forests. ESN has helped in drastically reducing Fulani criminality and terrorism in SE forests, so ESN is not really my enemy.

The methodist prelate helped to identify the criminals who have been kidnapping and killing easterners. A lot of them speak perfect Igbo, but they are not even southerners. WE all know where they are from.

To round up, let the Ebubeagu commander come out and speak and walk about like any free and living man should. I will be the first to castigate ESN for such a horrendous mistake.
As if you've been hearing from the Ebubeagu commander before now

1 Like

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by OfoIgbo: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Femifasola:

As if you've been hearing from the Ebubeagu commander before now

You will expect him to go taking pictures with the supreme court governor, or at least declaring that he is safe, just to prove that ESN did a poor job.

But he has done none of those.

The longer he takes to show he is alive, the more I tend to believe ESN, that they got the right man.

2 Likes

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Femifasola: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

You will expect him to go taking pictures with the supreme court governor, or at least declaring that he is safe, just to prove that ESN did a poor job.

But he has done none of those.

The longer he takes to show he is alive, the more I tend to believe ESN, that they got the right man.
Lol you're a confused mofo. So he should come and extract what is in your mind vis a viz what is expected of him. You're confused
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by OfoIgbo: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Femifasola:

Lol you're a confused mofo. So he should come and extract what is in your mind vis a viz what is expected of him. You're confused

It's beginning to look like ESN got the right man.

I'm only getting empty talks from you. The Ebubeagu commander has not been seen since the execution of a few days ago

1 Like

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Femifasola: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

It's beginning to look like ESN got the right man.

I'm only getting empty talks from you. The Ebubeagu commander has not been seen since the execution of a few days ago
Your conscience is judging u already, give it up

The man killed has seen his family come out to say he was innocent. So who are you speculate

Evil child
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Femifasola:
How foolish a people can be. Fulani is killing and kidnapping your people instead of coming together you're killing yourselves.

I used to think igbo people were intelligent but I'm seeing otherwise
you see this line I used to think igbo people were intelligent but I'm seeing otherwis

When ever they use it run grin

Ask them oh really but you don't want an Igbo man for president but you think he's intelligent grin

You hate an Igbo man so much that he takes the fall and blamed for what doesn't concern him but you still think he's intelligent grin

You call on the army, police and navy to crush them at any slightest argument but you think he's intelligent grin

When they defended themselves against foreign attack even with picture and video evidence you said it's a lie but you think they are intelligent.

Isn't it IRONIC your view about me

Anyway femisola knows ebubeagu commader in owerri all the way from osogbo grin

1 Like

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by OfoIgbo: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Femifasola:

Your conscience is judging u already, give it up

The man killed has seen his family come out to say he was innocent. So who are you speculate

Evil child

I am not listening out to any family member.

Abacha's family also thinks Sanni Abacha was a saint.

I am just interested in knowing that the Ebubeagu commander was targeted rather than any random guy, who may resemble the Ebubeagu commander.

Since no one has seen any new pic from him, with his governor, it is seeming more likely that the right man was downed.

The blood of those youths that were gunned down by Ebubeagu, was precious also.

1 Like

Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Femifasola: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I am not listening out to any family member.

Abacha's family also thinks Sanni Abacha was a saint.

I am just interested in knowing that the Ebubeagu commander was targeted rather than any random guy, who may resemble the Ebubeagu commander.

Since no one has seen any new pic from him, with his governor, it is seeming more likely that the right man was downed.

The blood of those youths that were gunned down by Ebubeagu, was precious also.
You don't even read. The man killed wasn't the Ebubeagu commander cheesy grin cheesy

The joke is on you
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by techWriter3: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
How love came Nigerians s somebody into the group
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by Throwback: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
See as they are rationalising if ESN killed the right man or not?

What right do ESN have to kill even a lizard in Nigeria?

Who or what is ESN besides being a terrorist group?

My people, beware of IPOBocrazy and its zombiedient advocates.

This people do not and cannot handle democracy or power.

Naija no be SouthEast.
Re: So IPOB Killed An Innocent Man Thinking He Was Ebubeagu by ibechris(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Osu

The rate of money ritual in Yoruba land cannot be compared with any region,state or country in Africa.

My neighbour was killed in Lagos by ritualists in the years 2002 and till date,the rate of ritual killings in Yoruba land has no stopped

In fact,there is no market in Lagos and Ogun that don't sell human parts especially if has to do with herbs...e.g Mushin herbs market,Jankara market etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Atiku One Million March In Asaba Delta State / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) / Youthful Looking Atiku Lands In Bayelsa . Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.