Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) (40120 Views)

Tony Aziegbemi: Edo PDP Chairman Suspended / Eze Chikamnayo: Facebook Post Haunt Abia TC Chairman Nominee During Screening / Imoh Williams, LGA Chairman Suspended Over Assault On Man Who Called Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Encyclopedia1: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Wife beaters everywhere. Why una no go join army face book Haram. Stupid, Good for nothing man.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by reyscrub(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2022
Never endure marriage pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Patrickilogu(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2022
The deserved to be locked up as well until after proper investigation by Police
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2022
What is it with marriages, domestic violence and murder everywhere.

Marriage is just scary these days

1 Like

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by ibechris(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2022
An educated woman for that matter.
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Bad news coming out of Anambra of late is very worrisome.

We should be seeking for God's intervention always oh! my people.
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by GamalNasser: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Another indisciplined fat pig

1 Like

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by lailo: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Q
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Madonna1: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Dikaveli:
Too bad

I know only God can judge me cos i see things clear,

Sunny days won't be easy if it wasn't for the rain ,

And death won't be easy if it wasn't for pain...

First to comment no dey pay and if it does am yet to receive any..

In summary:

Let's try and take back our country .

May God be the glory
50cent
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by InterpolEyes: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2022
dont cheat they will not hear. guys never marry oloshos so they wont turn you to murderers una no go hear. now see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by densiks: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Why are marrried partners killing themselves rampantly these days?

I suggest the concept of marriage should be reassesed based on the realities of its origin and relevance in today's world.
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Can people help me educate the gullible lots that marriage is not important all. Getting married or staying in one won't take you to heaven. Another one gone untimely.
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Murder charge is heavy, although their claims of past brutality might be true, but the prosecution will have to prove her death is as a result of battery or assault. RIP.
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2022
Dikaveli:
Too bad

In summary:

May God be the glory

You wrote lyrics of 50cent Many Men, I love that song.
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2022
The most annoying thing is that he can't withstand his fellow man. He would be beaten to pulp.

How can you raise you hands on a woman no matter how sharp her mouth is ?

1 Like

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by ikevictor: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2022
What I don't understand in this Africa is why a man beats his wife mercilessly and she still remains with him. I tire for women in this aspect o. Now she's dead in the name of marriage. Marriage my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2022
"she was vastly more literate than MbaMba which was why MbaMba was using her bank accounts as she was the one who could read, understand and correctly interpret documents and lettered articles."

How will a cerebral fellow like Soludo make a stark illiterate who cannot manage his own finances a TC LGA Chairman?? He can’t read his own account statements, what’s he going to do when the accounts of his LGA are placed on his table?? I hope someone read his suspension letter to him, make e nor go reason say na commendation! grin

1 Like

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Why Why Death why This incident need thorough investigation to ascertain the real cause of her death...
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2022
So many people that cannot lead their household successfully, find themselves in position of leading town, local government, state and country.

Though, not surprised o, bubu in abuja too cannot lead his nuclear family o ,yet they gave in most populous black nation in his hand to lead.

Little wonder we are sinking on hourly basis.
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Christistruth00: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
This man is foolish. Send him to jail ASAP.

To Young men out here:
If you did not settle down to search for a virgin woman, she will frustrate you until you begin to beat her. And then she will die. This is how you will end up in jail.
A woman who has slept with a man other than you will compare you with the man who disvirgined her. She will belittle you. She will disrespect you. She will even use your children against you.
It will take the grace of God not to hit such a woman.

Men, marry a woman whom you're the first to open her legs and have a peaceful marriage.

Women too should marry Virgin Husband to avoid former Girlfriend Husband dragging

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by TheGift: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Dikaveli:
Too bad

In summary:

May God be the glory

"May God be the glory"?
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by jrusky(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Imagine a whole LGA chairman

Same ochinachi husband did.

Pls what we grew up to know is Igbo man cares and pampers their wives but suddenly reversed is the case they now rated highest domestic abuser men in the country.

What is bringing up all these uncontrolled anger
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by jeromestarks: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Christistruth00:

Women too should marry Virgin Husband to avoid former Girlfriend Husband dragging
Tell that to King Solomon.
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by chigaemezuogu: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Domestic voilence in nigeria is getting out of hand, the govt should take proactive meassures to curb this menace. Meanwhile a mad man roaming in the street is meaningless until he is murderd
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by AutoRedux: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Marriage na better scam.
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by lonelygem(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2022
blessochampion:
The man will keep regretting right now.

You think they share same 'melemele' heart, same feelings and same humanity with you? He get some movement wey no human can go and survive with kind and innocent heart. First step is hardening of heart through some spiritual acts..

Politics is a different World and not for kids bro. You for ask wetin make some of us wash our hands and ran away despite making it to the level of recognition by notable governors and House speakers..

Make I no talk too much. I just thank God.

These guys no get remorseful heart to regret their actions..

You may be shocked to hear him being compensated with a bigger and more juicy appointment in Abuja.

RIP for the poor woman..
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by sureboykris(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2022
This life is so short. Saw this lady not too long ago.. I feel for her kids.
RIP madam.. I'm in pains
Re: Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) by Mekanus(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Dikaveli:
Too bad

In summary:

May God be the glory
Why you dey spoil this 50 cent Many Men lyrics like this na. Death gotta be easy because life is hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.