Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). (29696 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by floss(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:
He should keep visiting everybody even to Biden.

Peter obi will never rule Nigeria. No useless 5% Ipob lunatics will rule Nigeria.

They called Nigeria zoo, but because one of their fellow Ipob is on the ballot, Nigeria is now their darling, Nigerian will rather end than being rule by 5% swine.

No pigs Should quote me if you don't want to be destroye by thunder

You be the most useless fool I have seen after Agbado

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Sannisege: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Our incoming CBN gov under Obi govt.
Igbos don dey share positions
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by specialmati(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

2 jokers who wouldn't smell Aso Rock ...except the Toilet. grin
grin grin grin grin grin says our

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by deeva2: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Mr Desperado jst dey visit everybody, begging for support while Mr Jagaban receives visitors who are willing to be part of his success story..

BAT 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Bobloco: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:

Peter obi will never rule Nigeria. No useless 5% Ipob lunatics will rule Nigeria.

They called Nigeria zoo, but because one of their fellow Ipob is on the ballot, Nigeria is now their darling, Nigerian will rather end than being rule by 5% swine.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by WHITELIGHTER: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:

Just as you're inconsequential to your generation...you will never rule or lead, even among the blind

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by MartinsD12(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
naptu2:
Kingsley Moghalu @MoghaluKingsley

https://twitter.com/MoghaluKingsley/status/1558007193634586624
Kingsley moghalu definitely a good man , definitely going to be our next minster of finance and economy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by DeleTaller: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Nothing spectacular.... two igbo men discussing about the coming August meeting in the East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by ezegenigbonine: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
k
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by nograv: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2022
President in waiting cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by benjackugo: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by frndfghtr(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:

[/color] WE HAVE BEEN WAITING THIS PEOPLE #PAID JAGABAN SECRET MEDIA) ((((( PJSM ))))))one sported here men of no conscience[color=#990000]
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by ezegenigbonine: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:

for insulting a whole tribe, calling them swine at the comfort of your home, unfortunate circumstances shall always visit you till you die. and so shall it be

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by yusufu16: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
naptu2:
More pictures.

The incoming Minister of Finance

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:

Na you dey control thunder?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by RighteousDemon: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
Deji Adeyanju said on Facebook that he is ready to bet with anybody that peter Obi will come 3rd in the next election

Who is Deji Adeyanju? A nonentity... A nobody. A hustler
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Damoon77(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:

Do you still want APC or PDP to rule us in another couple of 8 to 16 years bruh?

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by GoodzGustavo: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Who be that girl with Jeans gown for the picture? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by HIPROFILE(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:

Just check out your statement filled with name calling , derogatory words and full of insults.

When they come hacking and tearing you in pieces you start crying that they are unruly meanwhile you called for it.
Thats how one of your fellow themed his article Obituary when they came for him he started crying and calling for safety for his life and family.
That was how your candidate said the will labour in vain when they released just a track for him he starts to piss and poo in his clothes as usual.
Now between Obi supporters and you, who is unruly?
Always be ready to get fed with what you feed others without complaints.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Ceejay94: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2022
God1000:
Good, two intellectuals that have the interest of Nigeria at heart.

Yemi Osinbajo, Peter Obi and emir Sanusi are some nigerian politicians I respect
you are enlightened my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Anyiamaka: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

2 jokers who wouldn't smell Aso Rock ...except the Toilet. grin

Some people have a penchant for retrogression, unproductivity, inflation and existing without living. It's their nature and if they are ok like that, we can bear with them too

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by YourhealthNG2(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Proudly Obidient...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by yusluvad(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2022
God1000:

Yemi Osinbajo, Peter Obi and emir Sanusi are some nigerian politicians I respect
Boss all the names you mention up there are nothing but crooked thieves and criminals. Like the Yoruba would say, "Ole ol'oruko meji, ole ni."

Nevertheless, I prefer the candidacy of Obi to Atiku, and Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by MasterKernel: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:

BAT-stads are naturally not cultured.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Jack500:

I will quote you,,,and I'm waiting for the thunder....vote Peter Obi and know peace...fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Kingspin(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2022
God1000:

Yemi Osinbajo, Peter Obi and emir Sanusi are some Nigerian politicians I respect
That would have been the best election in Nigeria since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by God1000(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Ceejay94:
you are enlightened my brother
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Gseries: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2022
KashApp:
I expected PDP to give Peter Obi it's ticket and Osinbajo on the APC ballot.. omo, e for sweet and tough o... But since delegates decided to give us àwon Baba agbalagba in both leading parties, sane Nigerians will decide next year February.

Vote Peter Obi - A new Nigeria is possible!!

It would have been a head to head and not this Head to Shaky hands battle
Re: Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos). by Frank488: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Meeting of two great men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund / Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) / Assassination Attempt On Ike Ekweremadu: Police Parade Suspect (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.