Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience (256 Views)

BREAKING: Court Nullifies Alex Otti’s Candidature, All Labour Party Candidates I / BREAKING: Court Nullifies Alex Otti’s Candidature, All Labour Party Candidates I / Court Sacks All Labour Party Candidates In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Joy002(f): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2022
10 prayer we are praying every day
1, Let God's good will be done on Nigeria

2, let jagaban no change his mind on Muslim Muslim ticket,

3, may God hardened the heart of Atiku, and give him more ego not to visit wike on his home as others are beighn visiting,

4 may Ayu refuse to resign as PDP chairman

5, may ASUU call off strike and may government never meet their demand till 2023 election
6, may tinubu agree on nation wide debate among all candidate

6, may kwakwanso never step down for any candidate including Obi himself

7, may God enchrine in all the youth the one mind fight to take back Nigeria,

8, may all christian be one and all civil servent under labour Congress be one in Labour party

9, may their be free and fair election in 2023

May they no think of assassinating of any candidate, or using efcc or any federal government dog against any candidate,

10 may God take the life of any evil person that will block the movement

1 Like

Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Joy002(f): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Amen
Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Michelle70(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
u are looking for the downfall of others so u could win.
It shows ur candidate has nothing to offer.

No5 shows u are even looking for the downfall of Nigeria just to get power
Joy002:
10 prayer we are praying every day
1, Let God's good will be done on Nigeria

2, let jagaban no change his mind on Muslim Muslim ticket,

3, may God hardened the heart of Atiku, and give him more ego not to visit wine on his home as others are beighn visiting,

4 may Ayu refuse to resign as PDP chairman

5, may ASUU never call of strike and may government never meet their demand till 2023 election
6, may tinubu agree on nation wide debate among all candidate

6, may kwakwanso never step down for any candidate including Obi himself

7, may God enchrine in all the youth the one mind fight to take back Nigeria,

8, may all christian be one and all civil servent under labour Congress be one in Labour party

9, may their be free and fair election in 2023

May they no think of assassinating of any candidate, or using efcc or any federal government dog against any candidate,

10 may God the life of any evil person that will block the movement

1 Like

Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Joy002(f): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
mIt shows ur candidate has nothing to offer
hahahaha politics is all about game, use ur opponent weak point and gain ur strong point,
For ur information if APC and PDP did well, obi can never come up
Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Michelle70(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Joy002:
when
go back and read

1 Like

Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by kenzo25(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
I see similarities between oBidience and trump supporters.
Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by onez: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Please stop this. We are all OBIdient but wish our country the best
Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by onez: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Please stop this. We are all OBIdient but wish our country the best.
Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Viscuz: 11:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
It shows ur candidate has nothing to offer.

No5 shows u are even looking for the downfall of Nigeria just to get power

We are not endorsing pampers in Aso rock .

Tinubu goes nowhere

1 Like

Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Joy002(f): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2022
onez:
Please stop this. We are all OBIdient but wish our country the best.

As a woman that I am, we knows the way, May God hardened the opponent heart as he did to pharaoh
Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Viscuz: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
go back and read

My jobless best friend
You no go your imaginary work today eh bestie ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Michelle70(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Viscuz:

My jobless best friend
You no go your imaginary work today eh bestie ?
nope, i didnt go to work, but i actually have no interest in engaging u today
Re: The Prayer Point Of All Labour And Obedience by Viscuz: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
nope, i didnt go to work, but i actually have no interest in engaging u today

Pahahahahah says the bastard that mentioned me this early morning

As for the job omo you are jobless . I heard they disbanded a fraction of the agebro yesterday , is that where you belong ?

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Gone Beyond Tribe & Religion, Fulani Group Counters Miyetti Allah On OBI / Abia-north: Alayi Thanks Orji Kalu For Roads He Constructed,Ask Him For More / Peter Obi Is An Enemy Of The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.