Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi (315 Views)

Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by dangerousd071: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuBzdETIpNw

Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, yesterday vowed to return power to the citizens.

He said in 2023, Nigerians would no longer allow “drivers that don’t know where we are going” to lead the country.

The former Anambra State governor spoke at a leadership summit by the party in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FulCBJFbq8c

The summit had coalition groups working for the presidential bid of the former Anambra State governor in attendance.

Obi said his job in 2023 is to wrest power from those who hold it presently and return it to the people.

14 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by Isojuta: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
This is one promise no politician has been able to fulfill

15 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by marenalexander7: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
This is lie!Just talk on how to manage the country and leave other things to God.

10 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by danjumaisah: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Take it or leave it, we have only three (3) strong serious presidential candidates in Nigeria. #Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu. #PeterObi is not very serious, he's just making noise in the #socialMedia. Even the South East governors do not take him serious that's why they're not even talking about him. #Peter obi messed up for refusing to swallow his ambition and become Kwankwaso's running. But he'll be shocked on election day.

11 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by adeeyarhabdulla: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Has Peter Obi returned power to Anambrian during his 8yrs tenure as governor? Rubbish.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by mubaudeenka: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2022
The best thing I have ever heard from politicians of recent ... I am with you sir

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by favourobaro90: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Oga you need to elaborate this your statement because you are truly hiding something or you have hidden agenda

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by Steven809: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Oga you need to elaborate this your statement because you are truly hiding something or you have hidden agenda

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by raheemislamiyah: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2022
He's not going to do it.

He's antecedent is a proofs.

(1). Local Government Administrations are meant to be run by elected chairmen, vice-chairmen, councillors and appointed supervisors.
And thes mostly involves youth between the average ages of 25-40 years.

Peter Obi failed to organize local government elections in Anambra State for 8yrs, thereby, failed to bring and groom youths in his state for democratic socioeconomic governance and political administration.

(2). Commissioners in the state executives council can be youths from the ages of 30 and above.
How many did Peter Obi appoint when he was governor and what are their present democratic
sociopolitical and leadership growth level?

Zero!!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by kafassamuel007: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
God forbid bad thing in Nigeria. Obi will legalize crime in Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by Samuel089: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
This what Nigeria needs. There is difference between a politican and a leader. We have politicans but no leader but Peter Obi seems to be showing the characteristics of a leader. I am watching him .

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by isaaudugeidam: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yes of course.. a country consists of its citizens the masses

So we don’t need greedy people in power.. we need someone with obi’s mentality let’s save Nigeria with our votes for Peter obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by AsomughaChuks05: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin

Peter Obi funny man. Always trying to deceive the gullible. Obi who ruled Anambra with iron fist like a one man train wreck is talking of handing over his desperately sought after power to others. Well, the only good thing that will come out of Obi's failed presidential bid is that some people in LP like my very good uncle Chief Victor Umeh will climb on his back to win their own elections.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kwankwaso? Abi nah atifku? Or tilumbu?

You are not even worth my mention sef

danjumaisah:
Take it or leave it, we have only three (3) strong serious presidential candidates in Nigeria. #Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu. #PeterObi is not very serious, he's just making noise in the #socialMedia. Even the South East governors do not take him serious that's why they're not even talking about him. #Peter obi messed up for refusing to swallow his ambition and become Kwankwaso's running. But he'll be shocked on election day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Provide evidence from a credible source, werey dey disguise

AsomughaChuks05:
grin

Peter Obi funny man. Always trying to deceive the gullible. Obi who ruled Anambra with iron fist like a one man train wreck is talking of handing over his desperately sought after power to others. Well, the only good thing that will come out of Obi's failed presidential bid is that some people in LP like my very good uncle Chief Victor Umeh will climb on his back to win their own elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by GoooodHardDick: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
When sane and intelligent people speaks people listens!!!

No doubt, Obi is the best man for the job at the moment.

Peter Obi for president 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by Godfullsam(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Him too lie!

I still love him more than tinubu and Atiku Sha!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by mycar: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
Has Peter Obi returned power to Anambrian during his 8yrs tenure as governor? Rubbish.
At least he is not acting like a Godfather in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by jamiluusman: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
The same way he did it in Anambra �.

What a political jester �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by ericendurance1: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
The same way he did it in Anambra �.

What a political jester �
Re: I’ll Return Power To Citizens, Says Peter Obi by Hartway: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
The Kind of Power He Will Invest In And Hand Over To HIM People.

SAY NO TO THIS beerSIDENTIAL CANDIDATES.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Such Can’t Happen Under My Watch, Says Atiku / I'll Change Osun In 100 Days / See The Man Behind Suit Against Atiku’- Tambuwal Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.