Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,541 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

50 Inches LG Smart TV - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 50 Inches LG Smart TV (1662 Views)

Ac / Dc 26 Inches LG Led Tv For Sale / SOLD...⏳⏰UK 50 Inches Samsung 4K UHD TV 2017❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD / SOLD... ⏳⏰100% Clean UK 32 Inches LG Led HD TV.❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by ipobarecriminals: 5:42am On Aug 15, 2022
grin no need.They are looking for victims to sell their" LCD lipsrsealed embarassed to.U sha Don warn the uninformed. They are FREE to BAN us wink undecided
Mrcalxy:

No be everything be money my Chief.

Ournolly pointed something out and I don't think he's wrong for doing that. I clicked on this ad because I saw the keyword *LG Nanocell* and obviously after reading through, that's a deceptive title and it doesn't match the description of the item being advertised for sale.

OP pls modify your listing to the right terms.

It doesn't match the title.
It's
Not Nanocell
Not 4k
Not 50"
Not OLED

2 Likes

Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by TechCapon(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Mrcalxy:

No be everything be money my Chief.

Ournolly pointed something out and I don't think he's wrong for doing that. I clicked on this ad because I saw the keyword *LG Nanocell* and obviously after reading through, that's a deceptive title and it doesn't match the description of the item being advertised for sale.

OP pls modify your listing to the right terms.

It doesn't match the title.
It's
Not Nanocell
Not 4k
Not 50"
Not OLED
I agree with you bro, that's why I said they can go for physical inspection instead of derailing the thread. The TV is 47 inches. He shouldn't have said 50 inches.
Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by TechCapon(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
grin no need.They are looking for victims to sell their" LCD lipsrsealed embarassed to.U sha Don warn the uninformed. They are FREE to BAN us wink undecided
I don't sell TVs bro.
Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by Ournolly: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2022
TechCapon:
I agree with you bro, that's why I said they can go for physical inspection instead of derailing the thread. The TV is 47 inches. He shouldn't have said 50 inches.
Someone is selling like iPhone 8 plus in the name of 12 Pro max and when corrected he started talking of physical inspection.

From the way 2 of you sound here, the TV in question should be purchased at the buyer's risk.
Bunch of dishonest lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by psalmz(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Ournolly:

Someone is selling like iPhone 8 plus in the name of 12 Pro max and when corrected he started talking of physical inspection.

From the way 2 of you sound here, the TV in question should be purchased at the buyer's risk.
Bunch of dishonest lots.
sometime I just want to over look certain things on Nairaland but decided to speak out,if u check my profile,u will notice I don’t sell tv,m strictly on mobile phones,this Items came in with their individual specs labelled on each item ,have u asked yourself ,why did I drop the actual model number if I knew it was gonna be a loophole selling the item ?I dropped it for you guys to do your research ,more over I am only follow what was placed alongside the t.v ,most likely an error from the other end ,stop all these arguments and know it was probably a mistake,u have succeeded in derailing this thread
Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by psalmz(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2022
TechCapon:
and I stated clearly to request for videos and come for physical inspection,why do they always wanna make a mountain out of a molehill?if there was an error ,clearly state it out,I dropped the [b]model number to do your research[/b]if I didn’t then that will be a case of selling under false information
Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by Ournolly: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2022
psalmz:
sometime I just want to over look certain things on Nairaland but decided to speak out,if u check my profile,u will notice I don’t sell tv,m strictly on mobile phones,this Items came in with their individual specs labelled on each item ,have u asked yourself ,why did I drop the actual model number if I knew it was gonna be a loophole selling the item ?I dropped it for you guys to do your research ,more over I am only follow what was placed alongside the t.v ,most likely an error from the other end ,stop all these arguments and know it was probably a mistake,u have succeeded in derailing this thread
Your mistake and I am derailing the thread?
Like, are you ok at all?

You posted the wrong specs for the TV you are selling.
You were corrected, instead of taking corrections and edit the content of your thread you started shouting 'derailing' your thread.

You said you do not know much about Tv, someone that arguably knows better than you corrected you and you are still ranting.

See, you are getting annoying.I don't know you or have business with you but your display in this thread shows you know exactly what you are doing.
You were squarely corrected but too shady to take correction, plus the fact that you have accomplices.
Nanocell Oled? How can TV be Nanocell and Oled at the same time?
How can you post Full Hd tv in the name of 4k?

If I am too small to correct you why won't you check the specs online with the number provided and correct yourself?

How can someone be selling Oled tv at that amount?

As stated below, buy shady deals like this at your own risk.
This dude is far from being honest here.
I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by psalmz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ournolly:

Like, are you ok at all?

You were corrected, instead of taking corrections and edit the content of your thread you started shouting 'derailing' your thread.

You said you do not know much about Tv, someone that arguably knows better than you corrected you and you are still ranting.

See, you are getting annoying.I don't know you or have business with you but your display in this thread shows you know exactly what you are doing.
You were squarely correct but too shady to take correction, plus the fact that you have accomplices.

If I am too small to correct you why won't you check the specs online with the number provided and correct yourself?

I rest my case.

get the Bleep of my thread,u have no business with me then why post such,u wanna correct me by first derailing the damn thread,rest your case and get the hell out,shady deals my foot,you are the one already irritating me with your over sabi write up

1 Like

Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by Ournolly: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
psalmz:
get the Bleep of my thread,u have no business with me then why post such,u wanna correct me by first derailing the damn thread,rest your case and get the hell out,shady deals my foot,you are the one already irritating me with your over sabi write up
I must warn everyone here.
This dude has scam written all over him.

He is trying to sell what he doesn't have.

Asking you to request a video for his 'Nanocell Oled TV'.

Do not say I did not warn you.
He is not an honest seller.
Seun, stop allowing people like this to kill the reputation of this forum.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by psalmz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
psalmz:
50” LG OLED Tv
Price is 175k
Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by ipobarecriminals: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
sadstop wasting ur time.Samu is a renowned scammer..He can only deceive the dumb ones with his emergency video.That was how he scammed one guy like dat in phones,Auto section (go and dig up his past).And one Ex Evil Mod Dey help him press BAN button.Some peepz dat dragged the scammer got 30/40 years BAN.What is their SIN? They asked him to give the poor lad his money back but instead,Mod covered his black yansh up..We are our own enemies.Read his excuses again and release hot f@rt on his scam thread.U dnt have knowledge of TV(only phone) but when u try to correct him,he switched to another tales grin.I pity his customers
Ournolly:

I must warn everyone here.
This dude has scam written all over him.

He is trying to sell what he doesn't have.

Asking you to request a video for his 'Nanocell Oled TV'.

Do not say I did not warn you.
He is not an honest seller.
Seun, stop allowing people like this to kill the reputation of this forum.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 50 Inches LG Smart TV by ipobarecriminals: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin cheesy grin nah his lifestyle be that .He even ADD 3/4 to make his own TV reach 50 sharp cool grin.a.Nah his type Dey add garden eggs inside scotch eggs grin grin,Free him
Ournolly:

Like, are you ok at all?

You were squarely corrected but too shady to take correction, plus the fact that you have accomplices.

I rest my case.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phillips 55inches 4K Android Smart TV (55PUS7909/12) / Browse 24/7 On Your Laptop/desktop With Your Blackberry Bis Subscription Only / Baltic Yam Pounders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.