Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? (866 Views)

buy Your dream car in ibadan / Sold sold buy your dream car in ibadan 08088525399 / add old buy your dream car in ibadan 08088525399 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by ThemanS: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello Nairalanders.

I am based in Plateau state, but i will be moving to Abuja in few weeks. I have this old 1999 Toyota Rav4 that is just idling around for a while, since i dont have access to car in Abuja, i decided to travel with the car and hopefully make some cash as a side hustle.

The back seats can be removed giving more room for goods especially for logistics purposes. Sha i just dont know what to do to make money with the car, but atleast i dont want to be wasting money on fuel.

Please Abuja residents your advice and suggestions is needed.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Romanoff(f): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
You can sell stuff from the boot of the car.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Zonefree(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Romanoff(f): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Lol

If you go to federal secretariat, eagle square, ceddi plaza area or banex, you'll as people using their Sienna and big vehicles to sell.

All na hustle.
Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Zonefree(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:

If you go to federal secretariat, eagle square, ceddi plaza area or banex, you'll as people using their Sienna and big vehicles to sell.

All na hustle.
Okay Roman. Tell him what to sell abeg

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Romanoff(f): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Okay Roman. Tell him what to sell abeg

That one go be your own research na.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by ThemanS: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:
i dont have money for business. I just want the car to be fetching money for buying fuel. Even if its going on errands and stuff like that
Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Zonefree(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:

That one go be your own research na.
Lol

Finish what you started, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Romanoff(f): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThemanS:
i dont have money for business. I just want the car to be fetching money for buying fuel. Even if its going on errands and stuff like that

Maybe put it for hire then.
Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by kelvin1191(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
You can use it to do cab/taxi. People use exotic cars for same purpose there. Its a common sight to see a driver pulling down to pick passengers on his way to&fro work

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Zonefree(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThemanS:
Remove the back seat, go to Dei Dei market, use the car and be carrying loads for people.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by DukeNija(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Carry passengers in the morning on your way to work and in the evening on your way back. If you don’t have a job, do it full-time morning and evening during the rush hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by ThemanS: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
DukeNija:
Carry passengers in the morning on your way to work and in the evening on your way back. If you don’t have a job, do it full-time morning and evening during the rush hours.
thank you for the suggestion. I will give it a try once i enter Abj
Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Lovilla(f): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Remove the back seat, go to Dei Dei market, use the car and be carrying loads for people.
do you know the market?
Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by ThemanS: 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lovilla:
do you know the market?

Yes
Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by deavicky(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThemanS:
sale the car and buy large quantity of fuel. When APC increase fuel sale the fuel and by the car back.
Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by ThemanS: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
deavicky:
sale the car and buy large quantity of fuel. When APC increase fuel sale the fuel and by the car back.
No problem i will think about it.
Re: How Can I Make Money With This Car In Abuja? by Ggnl: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lovilla:
do you know the market?

yes I do

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Reg 2013 Mercedes Benz Ml350 Fully Loaded ...black On Black / SOLD SOLD SOLD Less Than Six Months Used 2009 Toyota Corolla. Price: 3m / Brand New Haojue Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.