Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Olamide Signed Me To His Record Label – Asake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Olamide Signed Me To His Record Label – Asake (762 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Oluwatosin Oketumo T-Cash: How Olamide Failed To Perform In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Olamide Signed Me To His Record Label – Asake by Ronky001(f): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Fast-rising singer, Ahmed Ololade Asake, popularly called Asake, has narrated how he got signed onto Olamide’s record label, YBNL Nation.

In an interview with Cool FM, the ‘Sungba‘ crooner said he has been texting Olamide since 2020, but didn’t get a reply from him.

The singer said he would always remind the YBNL boss that he helped his friend Fireboy and also Chinko Ekun, so he should extend the same love to him.

Asake disclosed that Olamide finally responded when he dropped his hit song ‘Omo Ope’.

He stated that Olamide just gave him a call and demanded that they meet and when he arrived, Baddo simply asked if he would like to join the family.

Asake said, “I have been texting Olamide since 2020. Baba please help me, because you help a lot of my friends.

Fire boy was with him, he helped Chinko ekun too, I dey always use am against am, say Baba please help me too, you’ve helped a lot of my friends.

https://gisthubnaija.com/how-olamide-signed-me-to-his-record-label-asake/

Re: How Olamide Signed Me To His Record Label – Asake by Petersphy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nice one for asake.. wish him more blessings and greater height . Nice music
Re: How Olamide Signed Me To His Record Label – Asake by Cypress042(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Never give up on your dream, man's making it big now smiley

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Takes Down Blessing Ceo’s Account Over Takes On Bimbo Ogbonna’s Death / Reactions As Seun Kuti Displays His Inner Woman Birthday Shoot / Odunlade Adekola Receives Huge Money Cake, Cake, Frames And More On His 46th Bir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.