Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

WAEC Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Aptitude Test (18372 Views)

Who Got Invitation For WAEC Aptitude Test / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Xbolar777:

This ain't shit..... I was talking about that particular line on "used to this featuring drake
yo shut the fuxk up yo, yo stfu points taken now move on

1 Share

Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by qanda: 6:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Get WAEC Job test, practice questions and answers from the job test section of Q and A App

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

From our findings from individuals who have taken the exams in the past, take note of the following:

Be time conscious and attempt all questions during the exams. When you are running out of time, consider randomly choosing answers. Answer as many questions as you can.

The exam questions comprise:
-Logical reasoning questions
-Short Comprehension passages
-Synonyms and Antonyms questions types
-Analytical reasoning
and discipline based questions.

We wish you success in the exam.

Install Q and A App on Playstore.
Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by umoera: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Pease sir, i also need past questions if you have gotten any sir. My email is frankey4future@gmail.com thanks.ote author=superdee01 post=115649900]Please is anyone in custody of WAEC aptitude test past questions and answers so that one can prepare well with it.

Please share the link so I can download or better still, here is my email address so you can forward it to me.
superdele4eva@yahoo.com

God bless you real good and see you at the top in Jesus Name. Amen.
[/quote]
Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by NanoSec: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Get WAEC study material.... send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by Nwibii: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Una wey don get the past questions should post it here nah.
Don't be greedy, if you buy already, please help your brothers n sisters.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by sanusy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
If you received text for WAEC CBT, kindly click the link below to join the Whatsapp group so we can all rub minds.

https:///G1Dww2lb1KXIjC7x9CEzS2

Best of luck!!!
Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by sunkkyjoe(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good day to you all, please I need current whatapp link to 2022 WAEC SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES for latest news on the ongoing recruitment. Thank you.
Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by Bukkyalaaya(f): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Alexander36:
I'm going from Osogbo to IBADAN UI
gud afternoon ,pls has WAEC start messaging or when is the next step commence.
Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by Bukkyalaaya(f): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
When is the next stage of the WAEC CBT exam commence or what is the latest about it .
Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by Bukkyalaaya(f): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Has people started receiving message for the interview examination we sat for as at August 2022.
Re: WAEC Aptitude Test by Irekanmi19: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nwibii:
I just got this message some minutes ago and I don't know how true it is. I know I applied for WAEC recently but I'm sceptical about the venue. Who else got this let me not go and start something I never bargain for.

*Waec exams*

You are invited to a CBT on 18-08-2022 by 10am at Gestric InfoTech & Mgt Institute, 74 Oron Rd, Uyo. Your Exam No is ##########.

Pls any news from WAEC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Don Fall My Hand Cha... / Recruitment: PSC Removes 925 Names From Constable List / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.