Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,607 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Emeka Asked Me; What's The Meaning Of Obidient - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Asked Me; What's The Meaning Of Obidient (967 Views)

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Plateau Youths Boo Simon Lalong With The Shouts Of “obidient”. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Asked Me; What's The Meaning Of Obidient by shortIGBOman: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
nedu666:

Dis one has denied his ethnic group. Afonja and inferiority complex

Chibuzor, quit wailing. grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Asked Me; What's The Meaning Of Obidient by nedu666: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Chibuzor, quit wailing. grin grin grin

Inferior complex people. Today u are yoruba, tomorrow u are from north. Mugu
Re: Emeka Asked Me; What's The Meaning Of Obidient by shortIGBOman: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
nedu666:

Inferior complex people. Today u are yoruba, tomorrow u are from north. Mugu

Obiora, why the thing dey pain you? grin grin

Igbo can never rule our beautiful Country.

Re: Emeka Asked Me; What's The Meaning Of Obidient by budaatum: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thankfully, by far the biggest and most consequential Obi-dient army is made up of unemployed, under-employed and increasingly frustrated Nigerian youths from all over the country, who are ready to take back their country from the jaws of tyranny. What resonates with this group is not the retrogressive and primordial sentiment of the candidate’s ethnic identity or whether he worships on Fridays or Sundays. They are simply inspired by Peter Obi’s previous records, his temperament and his vision for a new Nigeria that offers opportunity to everyone, and not just a privileged few. A Nigeria that should be made to work.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/537635-peter-obi-the-obi-dient-army-and-the-audacity-of-hope-by-osmund-agbo.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu, Shettima, Lalong, Yerima, Wamakko Etc In Kano / The Many Gaffes Of Datti Ahmed The Msc Running Mate To Peter Obi(video) / Even Tinubu Himself Knows He Is Going Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.