Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Smooth-confronted Madonna, 63, Shows Her Figure In Sheer T-shirt And Adidas Trac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smooth-confronted Madonna, 63, Shows Her Figure In Sheer T-shirt And Adidas Trac (356 Views)

Naomi Campbell Flashes Her Boobs In Sheer Low Cut Gown At London Fashion Week / Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smooth-confronted Madonna, 63, Shows Her Figure In Sheer T-shirt And Adidas Trac by philstone(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Madonna was spotted showing up at JFK Airport with her child David Banda on Friday after a progression of occasions in New York remembering an appearance for The Tonight Show.
The Queen of pop, 63, looked smooth-looked as she headed through security wearing a transparent white T-shirt that flaunted her figure and dark bra under and was cooperated with a curiously large Adidas tracksuit.
Close by walking around the terminal was David, 16, who wore a Tonight Show dark jumper and conveyed their gear.
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/smooth-confronted-madonna-63-shows-her-figure-in-sheer-t-shirt-and-adidas-tracksuit-showing-up-at-jfk-airport-with-child-david-banda-16-after-tonight-show-appearance/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

Re: Smooth-confronted Madonna, 63, Shows Her Figure In Sheer T-shirt And Adidas Trac by 3LACK: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Damn this woman still F*cking at 63

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phyna Sent Me To Leak Her Affairs With Groovy To Chichi” — Amaka Drops Bomb / There Was A Time I Didn’t Think I Was Pretty-tems / Bbnaija Rider, Chizzy Pays A Visit To Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Family, Shares Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.