Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; (1027 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant / PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wife hires mistress to keep her husband happy; says, 'I guarantee there will be no fight between you and me'

A Thai woman has hired a "beautiful and educated" mistress to keep her husband happy.

TN Viral Desk
Updated Aug 12, 2022 | 07:48 PM IST

Wife hires mistress to keep her husband happy | Image: TikTok
KEY HIGHLIGHTS

Pattheema Chamnan said that she has not been sleeping with her husband and it makes her feel like a bad wife
Her husband Pattagorn was surprised when he found the advert circulating on social media
It appears that the couple has welcomed the perfect mistress into their lives
A Thai woman has hired a "beautiful and educated" mistress to keep her husband happy.
Pattheema Chamnan, 44, from Bangkok, said that she has not been sleeping with her husband and it makes her feel like a bad wife.
She sent out a video advertisement seeking young, single women with a college diploma. She is offering 15,000 baht (Rs 33,800) for the role.
Related News

Woman spots herself in random photo of husband taken years before they met
"I want to hire three mistresses for my husband," she said in the video. "You will get paid at least 15,000 baht a month, get free accommodation, and free meals. But you need to help me out. Two will be hired to help with document work in my office, and another one will be hired to take care of me, my husband, and my child."

She added, "I guarantee there will be no fight between you and me."
"My husband has been working hard alone and I just want him to be happy. I will also have friends to be with at home," Chamnan was quoted as saying by Mirror.

"The candidate should not have a child as it will become a burden. They have to look presentable and communicate well," she said.
The woman added that it was important for the candidates to be able to "please my husband."
She said, "His mistresses must also be able to keep him company and entertain him, so they must have a good personality and be fun."
Chamnan said that she is struggling with chronic depression and that is the reason why she wants help. "I want to find mistresses for my husband as I am struggling physically. I have chronic depression and I feel like I can't take care of my husband well. I haven't been sleeping with my husband and it makes me feel like I'm not a good wife," she explained.
Her husband Pattagorn was surprised when he found the advert circulating on social media.
What does he think about it?
Well, he was shocked about it but he's not against it.
"My wife told me she wanted to find somebody to take care of me. "The women will also be treated like family and work in our company like family," the husband said.
He added, "Other men that wish to be like me should communicate with their wives about it. They should ask their wives for permission so there won't be problems in the future. I never wanted to have any mistress but since my wife is offering, I won't reject."
It appears that the couple has welcomed the perfect mistress into their lives. Chamnan asked a "beautiful" 33-year-old to join the family as her husband's mistress, Daily Star reported. The woman is said to be a"close friend" of Chamnan.
The applications for the position have reportedly been closed, despite Chamnan originally advertising three roles.

https://www.timesnownews.com/viral/wife-hires-mistress-to-keep-her-husband-happy-article-93519019?fbclid=IwAR3ZM7zPy7wSpG804rxPNyw5pwkF8J34ij5UjKeb53brd4MYfkDxuWZcJ6U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Unzerious: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
A lady like this in Nigeria is Urgently needed.

Apply Below wink

2 Likes

Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Will the man accept the offer? If yes, does that not make him cheap. It’s a very dirty thing having multiple sexual partners irrespective of the gender

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
I never wanted to have any mistress but since my wife is offering, I won't reject."..
Husband said.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by BloomingDale(f): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
When will Nigerian men be so generous? Get a boy toy with big cassava for your wife to make her happy. Don’t be so selfish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
I told boo I will do same few months ago and he didn't believe it but heaven knows I mean it.
I'm even planning party for oga.
Call me any name you want but bobo deserves to enjoy in ALL ramifications of his life.

1 Like

Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Naija women won't even try this. Kudos to the woman for making her husband's Happiness her No 1 Priority.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2022
SBS News
The suspected killer has links to Ukraine's security services and has been placed on Russia's wanted list, according to Russian state media.

Russia says Ukrainian woman killed Daria Dugina in car bomb attack before fleeing to Estonia
sbs.com.au
Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Tunjibalogun: 7:01am On Aug 23, 2022
Well, so far they both are in agreement
Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by johnmartus(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2022
A very condemnable act.
Re: Wife Hires Mistress To Keep Her Husband Happy; by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2022
johnmartus:
A very condemnable act.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't They Put Tinubu In A Wheelchair? / Peter Obi To Deliver UNN 60th Founders’ Day Lecture / JUST IN: Bauchi And Gombe Become Oil Producing States Like Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.