Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Help I Can't Make Payment And Submit My Vetassess Online Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help I Can't Make Payment And Submit My Vetassess Online Application (320 Views)

International Passport Online Application Enquiry/guarantor Form / VETASSESS - Evidence Of Tasks Performed - Insufficient / USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Can't Make Payment And Submit My Vetassess Online Application by grammarian247(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hi guys, I've been battling with submitting my vetassess online application for Australia Skilled Migration. I have uploaded all the documents and have gotten to the point of review and make payment but none of these sections is responding when I click. Please who knows what I should do. I have written them an email but no reply yet; I need to beat the deadline.

I will glad to get a direction on what to do.
Re: Help I Can't Make Payment And Submit My Vetassess Online Application by qiqiola: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
WhatsApp me the link, let me look up the website then I'll direct you.

(1) (Reply)

Schengen Visa Advise / Uk Tb Test / You Can Now Bring In $10,000 To Brazil Without Declaring It At The Airport(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.