Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma (24949 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by AAZZZZZZ: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2022
mycar:

How is it related to what I said?
Intelligent person will understand that my post questions the authenticity of the comment attributed to the Bishop, anybody could have come up with the picture of the bishop and the write up to get the gullible ones like you on a resonance.
If seeking for the video evidence is wrong, then I have nothing to tell you anymore.
u be mumu

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
We Are Not Obidients In Enugu - Arch Bishop Chukwuma

Fake news
Watch video from Arch Bishop Chukwuma

Listen to Archbishop chukwuma and heed not to the fake news peddling around that he attacked the obidients rather it was the other way round. God bless Onye ndu Chukwuma.

Watch the video before you start insulting His Grace, Archbishop chukwuma

Watch the video through this link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0v5jqHA8av85XfdwaeyMST9QqBbLQUVTTr9HLdfhcgrq85zDTPvGdCvba1avrKLZel&id=100055697242188
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by LordPsalm(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Mbaka with hubdreds of thousands of followers was vrought to his knees because of Obi.

See this one with his 3 followers embarassing himself in someone's funeral.

I wanna ask him
How many voices in Enugu can u command?
Who u?
Who know u?

Closetted Apc Bishop
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by kally90(f): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:
They will soon ask to see the Bishop's birth certificate.

Worse still, create the story of how an Hausa trader impregnated his mother when she visited Jigawa.

There is nothing that IPOBism cannot destroy.
See how they've ravaged the SouthEast and uprooted democracy that has been replaced with IPOBocrazy.

Not we but him, he shouldn't generalize.
I and my family is fully Obidient

We must contain this zombiedients to the SouthEast.

Naija no be SouthEast.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by LordPsalm(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
Even in the south east region of Nigeria Peter Obi came from, Peter Obi of Labour Party won’t win the whole 5 states for Labour Party. Pdp wins some states in the south east region of Nigeria too.
U are a funny fellow.

What has PDP done for the South East?

U must be listening to these PDP south east politicians that seem to forget that they ain't relevant anymore in SE.

Common Failed Apc challenged PDP in the South East. What makes u think South East are indebted to Pdp?

Wake up and smell the coffee son.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Bollinga: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
Even in the south east region of Nigeria Peter Obi came from, Peter Obi of Labour Party won’t win the whole 5 states for Labour Party. Pdp wins some states in the south east region of Nigeria too.

Keep deceiving yourself.

The Bishop speak him and his family alone. Enugu state is obidient. Including all eastern States
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Counterfeit: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:

My brother, I know that Arch Bishop too well. He's a money lover; meaning - he can be compromised, a 'guy man' Arch Bishop, a womaniser with numerous scandals, who speaks with both sides of his mouth. Money has exceeded hands, I know him, he's a family friend.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by FIDELITY24(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2022
As far as i can remember this man has always been a MUMU man jumping from one politician to another, Na free money e dey after.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Lol, this one is dreaming through his anus! The other day I was at Enugu Coal Camp to fix my car, everyone was talking about Peter Obi, even when I went to get my PVC. Most people that came there did so they could vote Peter Obi.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by patomberekpe(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Sorry to disappoint all of You, The Bishop necer made such comment and will never do,politicians and fake bloggers are out to distracting us all, But every ONE must focus anf remain OBIDIENT.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by patrickcollins: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
U are disappointed cos South East is waking up not to play regional politics, if it is in reverse case u go still complain. Everyone should vote for any candidate he or she deems fit.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by kelvinklein219(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
. Tinubu won't win the whole west, Atiku won't win the whole North, Obi week win some of them, na so e be
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2022
donjazet:
Source??
Because we know say these jagabandits and propaganda no be here.

Can you imagine a story without link and a Mod considered it to be posted on front page. Just quote and picture
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by oodua1stson: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Obidiends lmao
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by vikstandon(m): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2022
We don't take this man serious... He has sold his birthright for a pottage
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Ddokie: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Abdu81:
Where is the source of this trash.

What is the need for the source? How many votes does Chukwuma have? Whether it is true or not, it is an inconsequential piece of information.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Fivepercent: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Let me get this straight. He's standing on one Obi's grave, saying He won't support another Obi? The audacity!
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Okarakwu: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Fake news ...no source
9jahotblog:

Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Stone24: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2022
He the bishop I know will never say such a things, this is the hand work of Nnagiani and not Nnamani
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by ogatboy(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:

If you believe this, I can sell you a bridge. He will win by a very wide margin. I mean very wide margin. He is guaranteed the 5 states. If Obi visits the man's church and Atiku visit as well, he will see where his congregation lies. Anybody saying Obi will not win SE is just high on drugs. He will even have a good outing in the north but might not win.

Obi has the best chance of winning the election in 2023.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by ajekpaks(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

Archbishop Chukwuma is unknown bishop? Well, I've been reading about the man going to seven years now. And I'm Yorubab o.

Lol oya na
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by mycar: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2022
AAZZZZZZ:
u be mumu
Lol, how many accounts do you have? grin grin
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Mozegee: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Dont be too fast,the bishop himself have only one vote and Enugu people must decide who to vote.
9jahotblog:
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by mycar: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Prince111111:
an ill-mannered kind of person you are. No be your fault tho
You liked your post with your numerous moniker, isn't that a bad behaviour? hungry people everywhere, better wake up, you deserve more than what you are been paid. i
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Everlastingson: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2022
GamalNasser:
I and my family are full blooded Igbos but we will vote Umbrella

Since when did you cease being a Fulani Jihadist? Nomadic hypocrite!
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Everlastingson: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
Na the fact I dey tell you be that. Those that are on the streets are looking for what they will chop now. You will see how Peter Obi will be rejected in the poll..

You go cry till ya voice go crack.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Everlastingson: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

He won't win any State in the East. IGBO People no like themselves. They will never vote Peter ObiTUARY.

You better stop using this obituary term make the thing no befall you soon ooo. I don tell you oo. Na advice I give you so. Hear or no hear I don tell you.
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by deeva2: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Zombidiot will soon call him fake bishop
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Carlylepneuma: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2022
If his kinsmen denied him publicly of their votes!? Who are we to vote him? I refuse to be obiDend... #obituary
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by Simplythebest: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Tribalism won't save u guys. Assuming the man is supporting Obi u will call him IPOB.
9jahotblog:
Re: We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma by ultim: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2022
9jahotblog:

This is a big lie. I and my household am obidient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? / Governor Ihedioha Awards Scholarships To Favor Alozie, Stephany Chizobam Ugboaja / Secession Controversy: Aikpokpo-Martins Apologises Over Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.