Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today (1032 Views)

Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) / Adesina, Elumelu, Awosika Congratulate News Central TV On Official Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by ObidientFC: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi today granted an exclusive Interview with Need Central TV as part of his campaign method to tell Nigerians his plans for them .

As Usual, the interview was packed with high level reasoning and understanding of governance, statistics and his bold mantra, go and verify .

Watch this exclusive interview here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSiGLXruvE

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Ronjule: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
I represent the obediently and Yusuful Nigerian

5 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by daygee12: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
M
Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Nationalpikin: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Peter is now a movement. For Nigeria restoration. Let's all join him. He is not a saint but he is better than the rest

5 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Iykopee(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
While Peter Obi is granting interviews here and there, Tinubu is dodging public scrutiny by scampering to France with his leaky anus to hide grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by mrvitalis(m): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
If tinubu conduct 1 hour live interview I would Campaign for him
Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by GuyWise101(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I think at this juncture Inec should declare Peter Obi the winner.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by kay1one(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wait o! We spend 7 trillion naira on oil subsidy?! That like our entire budget. They don sell Nigeria under our nose!

Facts from the interview

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Abdu81: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrvitalis:
If tinubu conduct 1 hour live interview I would Campaign for him
1hour?
As he bend like this, you wan make him bend more?

7 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by ezegold4we: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Apc and PDP including we Nigerians didn't see This Peter Obi momentum coming, All we use to see and hear From political parties and Their candidate's since 1999 is jabs, accusation and counter-accusation's but Obi came out with stronger campaign issues and reasonable road-map on how to make Nigeria work again,

This new Brand of issue based campaign and strategy from Obi is still New to both PDP and APC, They can't apprehend nor comprehend it,

OBI is like iPhone pro-max while Tinubu and Atiku is like Nokia 3310, if you are to Make a choice, Which one will you choose? iPhone or Nokia 3310 ??

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by kay1one(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
"fighting corruption is easy. If you, the principal person is not stealing, your wife and children are not stealing and those around you are not stealing, you reduce corruption by 70%" - Peter Obi.

Statement of fact!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by youngsahito(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
When will Tinubu honour any interview bayi?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by kay1one(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Listened to the entire interview and all I can say is that anyone who votes any other candidate other than this guy is doing so for ethnic or religious reasons.

None of the current candidates have come up with a comprehensive plan close to what this guy has to offer.

Just telling us "it's my turn" and "I want to be president cos I've been VP"!

7 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by AcuraZDX: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
kay1one:
Listened to the entire interview and all I can say is that anyone who votes any other candidate other than this guy is doing so for ethnic or religious reasons.

None of the current candidates have come up with a comprehensive plan close to what this guy has to offer.

God bless you. The man is the only prepared candidate. Others are just there for the name. Nigerians shouldn't miss this man come 2023. God abeg

4 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Eastlink(m): 12:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Obi is the man

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by OriOko88(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Lies lies lies and more lies. Hes a manipulator!
Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Willy7(m): 12:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Honestly Peter Obi is introducing Nigerian politics to how it's done overseas, issue based. I don't think PDP nor APC can keep up with the pace. Before now we just have people coming out to make empty promises and tell us what they never meant. Accusing and making mockery of each other. Thank God that before our very own eyes, the Nigeria of our dream is unfolding daily. Atiku in trying to keep up the pace granted an interview that nearly took his head and still hunting him, thereby making him stay away from interviews. As for APC, I love the silence, in fact they are wise for distancing from interviews as that will be their greatest undoing. What will they use to campaign? Change? Next level? Or EMI lokan? If Tinubu says he will be continuing Buhari's legacy, then that is a threat to our cooperate existence. If he says he wants to rescue the country from the present administration and position it for growth and progress, then that is hate speech. I just dey laugh anyway. Nigerians know the truth and will act accordingly when the time comes.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by cosmatika(m): 12:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Good man.
Tinubu was good as a governor, but he needs to rest.
If APC had given someone like Osibanjo or Fashola ticket, Peter Obi wouldn't be enjoying this whole support.
Obi for president jare

5 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by RuddyFusion(m): 2:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Good as usual
PO2023

3 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Supremos: 2:13am On Aug 13, 2022
ObidientFC:
Peter Obi today granted an exclusive Interview with Need Central TV as part of his campaign method to tell Nigerians his plans for them .

As Usual, the interview was packed with high level reasoning and understanding of governance, statistics and his bold mantra, go and verify .

Watch this exclusive interview here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSiGLXruvE
Man this Peter Obi is something else.

This interview is awesome

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Supremos: 2:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Willy7:
Honestly Peter Obi is introducing Nigerian politics to how it's done overseas, issue based. I don't think PDP nor APC can keep up with the pace. Before now we just have people coming out to make empty promises and tell us what they never meant. Accusing and making mockery of each other. Thank God that before our very own eyes, the Nigeria of our dream is unfolding daily. Atiku in trying to keep up the pace granted an interview that nearly took his head and still hunting him, thereby making him stay away from interviews. As for APC, I love the silence, in fact they are wise for distancing from interviews as that will be their greatest undoing. What will they use to campaign? Change? Next level? Or EMI lokan? If Tinubu says he will be continuing Buhari's legacy, then that is a threat to our cooperate existence. If he says he wants to rescue the country from the present administration and position it for growth and progress, then that is hate speech. I just dey laugh anyway. Nigerians know the truth and will act accordingly when the time comes.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
O boy, I don laugh tire for this your comment

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by 9japride(m): 4:03am On Aug 13, 2022
I believe election voting can be used to determine the number of wicked people in a particular country. For example if more people voted a misfit, that should be the number of wicked people residing in that country. Some people just love 1999 kind of politics and are allergic to good environment. They don't travel to see that other countries citizens are living happily due to good government policies. People who intentionally vote in misfits should be avoided, they are capable of causing harm to someone. It's just a pity that a large proportion of the people are uninformed and are a willing tool for desperate and unstable politicians to use during election.

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Image123(m): 4:10am On Aug 13, 2022
The smooth criminal.
Interviewer tells Obi, we're tired of politicians promises. How would you handle insecurity.
Obi's answer was trust me.
The lady asks again "how".
Obi says whatever needs to be done, I'll do it.
This one get plan so? When Tinubu said to employ millions of young people and bombard the camp of the criminals, we all laugh at him for saying so.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Image123(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Him Tu Lie Obi should learn to make his points without silly statistics. The interviewers asked him around 8mins that almost all the 36states have no FDI, how does he want to drive the economy. He proceeded to lie that the interviewer mentioned Borno(except maybe the interview was edited, they didn't mention Borno). The ridiculous part was when Obi said Borno state is 70.9 square kilometers and Sambissa forest is 60,000 square kilometers. Any JSS 3 student knows how ridiculous such a lie is. Sambissa is inside Bornu, it should be less than 1000 square kilometers, while Bornu is around 70,898 square kilometers. You can't keep throwing silly figures and embarrassing the country. People will fact check or verify like he says.
Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by natddon1: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
kay1one:

Obi still hasn't talked about how he intends to tackle insecurity till now. It is not enough to say "it will be decisive and immediate". What does he want to do?
Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Born2Breed(f): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2022
cheesy
Re: Video: Peter Obi Exclusive Interview With News Central TV Today by Achilles881: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
kay1one:

That man you see there is a genius, what he said in one of his interviews struck me, he said, when you save, you are forced to reduce to do away with unnecessary expenses, this will in turn increase your savings, when foreign investors see your savings, they rush in to invest, you then use your savings to become part owner of those firms, while your people gain employment from those firms, you end up creating millions of employment, and your export base also increases, burgeoning your savings, and the cycle continues.
Now, come to think of it, I started a firm four years ago, I could only save five hundred naira a day, it was so difficult, but today, I have 20 workers, with 7 vehicles and I still do akawo, but now it's above four hundred thousand a week, now uba is demanding to furnish me with loans to expand more, it means that this man is practical and experienced in approach.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Youths Blocks Community Routes (photo) / Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway / Tinubu: Elrufia Has Turned A Rotten Situation Into A Bad One ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.