Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland (447 Views)

Beware Of Scammer. I Am Xedmark Not Xedmarks / PDF Architect 7 Full Crack With Serial Key / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by Scamfinders: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Back in April, I came across a guy on Nairaland who goes by the name Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola and claimed to be a website designer.

I had actually been searching for a designer to help with my small crypto business so at least I could take it to the next level gradually.

This guy advertised that he creates for N50,000 and I contacted him, since I was on budget and what i needed was just a simple website to promote the business.

The site creation started on a very slow note. What he said would be ready in 3 days took close to 30 days. I being the patient type, didnt bother as long as the site comes to life.

He eventually delivered a very dull website, but i didnt mind since the budget was low and all i needed at the time was something to give the business a better look.

Fast forward to 3 weeks later, the site suddenly went offline, with the host saying IT WAS SUSPENDED.

THIS guy started giving all sorts of stories, even though i suspected he only bought a cheap host. after weeks of failed promises, I had to pay him another n25,000 to buy a new host, which he claimed he was going to buy from blueHost.

He got the host and the site came back online.

Then on July 20th, the site suddenly went offline again, Just a day after I ran a promotion, which of course caused some traffic on the site.

Now this guy claimed it was someone trying to hack the site and not traffic. Then I tried to log into the host with the login details he provided, next thing I saw was the password had been changed. and not only that he used a rather cheaper Nigerian host

He eventually billed me N5500 to restore it that night, which after so much dragging I decided to pay N4000 so as not to interfere i the running of my business.

It is 5 days now and I have not heard from the guy.

In fact, it was after I searched for his name Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola on Nairaland that I came across an old profile he used and many people calling him out for scamming them.

Now this is his modus operandi, he presents himself as a legit vendor and your first business will run smoothy with him, but after then he comes up with means to milk you more.

He also runs a crypto website Kwitoc.com where he scams people too.

This is his account details
Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola
GT Bank

His number: 0803 860 6260
Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by classicben3: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
So painful
Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
classicben3:
So painful

Don't mind him. He's a mad man. He's the one that scammed me.

Read a post I made where I called him out. He copied the post and reposted rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/7163449/enaohwo-efeoghene-serial-scammer-met
Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Scamfinders:
Back in April, I came across a guy on Nairaland who goes by the name Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola and claimed to be a website designer.

I had actually been searching for a designer to help with my small crypto business so at least I could take it to the next level gradually.

This guy advertised that he creates for N50,000 and I contacted him, since I was on budget and what i needed was just a simple website to promote the business.

The site creation started on a very slow note. What he said would be ready in 3 days took close to 30 days. I being the patient type, didnt bother as long as the site comes to life.

He eventually delivered a very dull website, but i didnt mind since the budget was low and all i needed at the time was something to give the business a better look.

Fast forward to 3 weeks later, the site suddenly went offline, with the host saying IT WAS SUSPENDED.

THIS guy started giving all sorts of stories, even though i suspected he only bought a cheap host. after weeks of failed promises, I had to pay him another n25,000 to buy a new host, which he claimed he was going to buy from blueHost.

Then on July 20th, the site suddenly went offline again, Just a day after I ran a promotion, which of course caused some traffic on the site.

Now this guy claimed it was someone trying to hack the site and not traffic. Then I tried to log into the host with the login details he provided, next thing I saw was the password had been changed. and not only that he used a rather cheaper Nigerian host

He eventually billed me N5500 to restore it that night, which after so much dragging I decided to pay N4000 so as not to interfere i the running of my business.

In fact, it was after I searched for his name Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola on Nairaland that I came across an old profile he used and many people calling him out for scamming them.

Now this is his modus operandi, he presents himself as a legit vendor and your first business will run smoothy with him, but after then he comes up with means to milk you more.

GT Bank

Bastard. Post my account number if you ever sent money to me.

You scammed me and still had audacity to come post that it's me that scammed you.

Or do you think I wouldn't come across your post.

May thunder strike you and your entire family dead.

You that there's a bounty on your head already. Just watch your back because I'll kill you when I see you.

1 Like

Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by classicben3: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
damiloladuke:

Don't mind him. He's a mad man. He's the one that scammed me.

Read a post I made where I called him out. He copied the post and reposted rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/7163449/enaohwo-efeoghene-serial-scammer-met

Chaii
Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Scamfinders:

GT Bank

You're sick in the brain. You scammed me. I called you out on Nairaland.. You went to copy my post and reposted it.

It's now obvious you're mentally imbalance and I regret ever coming across your profile on Nairaland.

If I had created my website myself, I would not have even met you, this walking dead being.... Yeah, you're dead already

Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by sanyablaze(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Stupppid slowpoke. You claimed you were not the one chatting with me on WhatsApp. How come this post ended up in my DM

Screenshot Below.

I'll deal with you, you'll cry blood

Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
This guy has reached out to me and the matter has been mutually agreed to be buried.

To whom may be concerned, I Agunbiade Sanya Damilola never scammed Efeoghene and he admitted in his screenshot below it was a misunderstanding on his end
Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2023

Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola Serial Scammer I Met On Nairaland by damiloladuke: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Youtube Channel? / Tech Job: I Need A Social Networking Scripts For Sale / Gurus Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.