Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

In Front Of Kids 5&6 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / In Front Of Kids 5&6 (165 Views)

I Have Always Been 5 & 6 With The Grind', Says 'five Six' Crooner, Big Novie / 5,6,7,8,4 Passing Chords Movement Explained / A Nairalander Drops Video For His Smash Hit Single '' 5&6 " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Front Of Kids 5&6 by Central22222: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
In Front Of The Kid (Be careful)

Episode 5&6

When as a kid, you've watched, and observed how things are been done in your presence, you grow up to believe things are supposed to be done that way. Jasmine sometimes watched how her step mom would make her dad apologize for things even when he is right, made her believe her step mom was always right, and her dad must always make an apology. Jasmine felt the man should always make an apology, the man owes the woman an apology after every argument or fight wether been wrong or right. Jasmine chuckled, "You don't have to shout, but I can see you don't want to apologise, so be it", she said, "I won't apologize when I know I did nothing wrong", he said, "Fine, suit yourself," she said, stood up and went to the bathroom. Paul let out a mockery laugh, "This is unbelievable, me, apologize, no, I can't, and I won't", he said to himself as he beats his chest.

The next day, Jasmine woke up, took her bath...
Read more: https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/08/12/in-front-of-kids-5-6/

(1) (Reply)

New Gospel Music Titled "WONDERFUL GOD" Listen And Be Blessed. / Aboki Man Stunned Salos Music Band / Calm down my beloved people: Entertain Yourselves HBP & Strokes Are Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.