Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) (36034 Views)

Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Savagery101: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2022
YOU GUYS COMING HERE TO CRY LIKE U LITTLE BITCHES SHOULD SAVE YOU TEARS FOR THE MAIN RALLY TIME AND ELECTION TIME.

WE HAVE SAID IT, TIME AGAIN WITHOUT NUMBER THAT THERE WONT BE ANY FORM OF ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND YOU GUYS THOUGHT WE ARE JOKING. WE ARE GOING TO SET THE RECORD VERY STRAIGHT, GO TO HELL WITH YOUR PRESIDENCY, WE WANT BIAFRA.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
OboOlora:
Attention-seeking Mofos
They could have set it ablaze themselves just to seek sympathy.
Anyways Sowore4President!
[/color]Honestly let's go the sowore way[color=#770077]
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by hush15: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
No election in Biafra land continues. Then when Peter Obi loses they'll fine who's marginalizing them

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0yL1vN61qkHhKvxveMTsVUKxRtAQbcknTmeWAK62GTxxT1UMv94GaHeUiGRABvwzgl&id=100081020897370

Lies, the color of the campaign vehicle will tell you its APC.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by jumper524(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Paulheyman:

Why did you kill Prof Akunyili?

Nairaland mods are not schooled at all

Everybody should watch that video

1)The dialect isn't Ebonyi dialect neither do the locals speak Ebonyi dialect
2) They is no ishieke in Ivo LGA
3) The roads are neither in Ivo nor in Ebonyi State
4) The tune of the narrator is mischievous indicating propaganda intent

Verdict: the op (oyigboupdate) in collaboration with some nairaland mods are inciting violence in southeast Nigeria and tagging it on IPOB.

I can't believe that falsehood can make it to the front page even when such mod can simply join an Ebonyi State group on Facebook to validate my claim on the falsehood of this post

Plea: whenever this op post a video kindly watch the videos. His hands are not clean and he's a known liar

Note: Oyigboupdate is in the know of Prof Akunyili's death. I am certain about that
you dey learn work. Dey defend rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by farous(m): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2022
This is not IPOB. APC and Tinubu has for long hijacked and planted insecurity in the South East and disguise it as IPOB to ensure election will not good in South East or that they recorded lower number of vote to deny Obi votes.

Obi Supporters should know this and work towards this on time.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Paulheyman:

Verdict: the op (oyigboupdate) in collaboration with some nairaland mods are inciting violence in southeast Nigeria and tagging it on IPOB.

I can't believe that falsehood can make it to the front page even when such mod can simply join an Ebonyi State group on Facebook to validate my claim on the falsehood of this post

Plea: whenever this op post a video kindly watch the videos. His hands are not clean and he's a known liar

Note: Oyigboupdate is in the know of Prof Akunyili's death. I am certain about that
Unknown gunmen?
My own b say, even if it happened in ebonyi state, it could still be perpetuated by opposition parties to stir fear and unrest in d East. It's very much possible!

Dey know Obi has a very stronghold in d East, so would do anything in their power to distort his vote.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2022
JOemmy:
These guys might not even be ipob members this is a perfect opportunity for obi opponents to use the current insecurity in the east to disguise and stop obi from getting maximum votes in the south east we already know how desperate they are to win next year election at all cost.
Well said!
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by gozmok1(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Ipob's lack of strategy was what created the monsters out of the men they armed in the name of ESN. Things have spiralled out of control because there was never a clear cut strategy. Sometimes, guns na the last thing you need to give people, IPOB failed in that aspect. They may not be a terrorist group, but they have successfully created one.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by gozmok1(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Am still wondering how we get to this point, giving monkey water with a cup is not a problem but collecting the cup back. ESN trained and gave weapons to holigans and jailbreakers to fight for Biafra but reverse Is the case now ����
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Sergio101:
A tossed coin always has a tintinnabulation.

My problem with core IPOB members is that they don't sit down to think but always claiming to know it all whereas.......dust full there.

What's among the reason for your agitation??...... denial of presidency bah??

Now one of your son as fate has it is gaining momentum in the road to presidency, instead of you to just remain neutral and observe things... you are still going with violence.

Tomorrow if obi wins and deal with them,we will be hearing "igboman is the problem of fellow IGBOS"

obi will win is a myth from you igbo, is never going to happen
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Cryofigbos: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Paulheyman:

Who dis 1 dey ask stupid questions....na nairaland u dey ask u killed akunyili, it seems u r mentally unstable no wonder u r typing jagons like someone running from pillar to post grin

Ipig
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Christian36: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
sammirano:
grin I still dey envisage how he will successfully campaign the 36 states. To zombiedents, even peter obi knows he won't come 3rd in the election. Stop wasting your lifetime. 2cents
Tinubu's urchins at work. The new meaning of stupidity is the act of defending Tinubu. How can a trader sell a product that is obviously bad if not stupidity and such product will be sold to a stupid person
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by PharmacyStore: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by ostartruth: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu sponsored violence in the Southeast will not deter sensible Nigerians from voting in the right candidate. Nigerians are obedient to rescue Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by coolitempa(f): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2022
grin
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi becoming our president next year.

This I have seen.

You are who you say you are…. grin
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by xevove2061: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2022
gozmok1:
Ipob's lack of strategy was what created the monsters out of the men they armed in the name of ESN. Things have spiralled out of control because there was never a clear cut strategy. Sometimes, guns na the last thing you need to give people, IPOB failed in that aspect. They may not be a terrorist group, but they have successfully created one.

There has always been a clear cut strategy until Nnamdi Kanu's arrest. you can go and verify when the so-called "ESN" went rouge
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Authoreety: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Sergio101:

My problem with core IPOB members is that they don't sit down to think but always claiming to know it all whereas.......dust full there.

Now one of your son as fate has it is gaining momentum in the road to presidency, instead of you to just remain neutral and observe things... you are still going with violence.

Tomorrow if obi wins and deal with them,we will be hearing "igboman is the problem of fellow IGBOS"

My man... God bless you... Majority of My people are too ignorant and they don't even know they are ignrant
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by ubimagos: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thank God, no be Lagos!
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Aloof: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sergio101:

Maybe they are doing it, incase Peter Obi loses and they continues again, people won't say its because Obi lost.

They will still calm down before elections.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Moh247: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Their wahala
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Paulheyman: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Unknown gunmen?
My own b say, even if it happened in ebonyi state, it could still be perpetuated by opposition parties to stir fear and unrest in d East. It's very much possible!

Dey know Obi has a very stronghold in d East, so would do anything in their power to distort his vote.

The op is a known liar and funny thing is that the op is known to push propaganda using the IPOB method. He believes that most people won't care the watch the video. And indeed he's always correct on that. People can believe anything inasmuch as it stains the image of IPOB. The op was once an IPOB fellow, so catching up with his lies isn't difficult at all. Just follow his videos to logical conclusion.

My point: The place isn't Ebonyi State neither is the dialect Ebonyi dialect neither is the vehicle Peter Obi's campaign vehicle. There's no place called ishieke in Ivo LGA. So, you can see how dangerous he is. Presently the op a former IPOB apologist is now an APC member. He murdered Prof. Akunyili in cold blood but no one apart from the few of us in academia wants him arrested and questioned. He was responsible for the death of those military couple but no one has ever bothered to bring him in for interrogation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by stuffs4me(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Paulheyman:

My brother, Obidients AKA IPOB hate intelligent questions like that ooo.

Instead of answering the question, they would rather curse and insult you
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by StylelushMag: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
But I thought you guys said that he killed biafrans agitators? How come his supporters are now the same biafran agitators he killed? This propaganda will not sell
OyigboUpdate:

Until OBIdient youths separate themselves from these terrorists it will not be easy
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by ufotunang: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
After you will be crying of marginalization... instead of supporting your south east brother Peter obi..you are destroying his campaign vehicle...then how can your South East Igbo man become the president when you behave like this... You people just hate each other
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Igbunu4: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
If this is true, then it means IPOB and ESN needs prayers.
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) by Fejoku: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ipob is not a TRIBE and IPOB are terrorist. Take that to the bank
IPOB is not a terrorist organization but a freedom fighting one. If we are a terrorist organization, how come your useless Nigerian government have been unable to convict our leader ever since they criminally renditioned him? They have been ordered to release and pay him compensation and they MUST OBEY THAT ORDER.
As for you, you will be forced to confess before the maximum penalty is hung on you for all the killings you have perpetrated on our people. This post will stand as a confirmation next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency hails Nigerians for Ignoring Sowore’s #RevolutionNow Protests / Photos From Jimi Agbaje's Daughter Wedding / Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.