Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide (1988 Views)

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Kewtt: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fact! Even if 2022!

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Kewtt: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yes.... Even S10, S9, S9+, Note 10+..….. I wonder why anyone would buy any config of either Tecno or infinix for more than 50k?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by CandyOps(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Samsung screen is expensive to fix. And battery isnt a strong point

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Error401: 3:18am On Aug 13, 2022
I use note 9. Its better than most techno flagships of 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Kewtt: 4:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Error401:
Tecno has no flagship product.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Kewtt: 4:22am On Aug 13, 2022
CandyOps:
All amoled are like that. But you can insure your screen though. Even the whole device. 4000 mah is enough.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Flamethehussler: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2022
CandyOps:
Any phone using amoled screen is expensive
Go price Infinix note 12 pro screen

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Jayjerjay: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2022
Kewtt:
Yes.... Even S10, S9, S9+, Note 10+..….. I wonder why anyone would buy any config of either Tecno or infinix for more than 50k?

The TECNO brand takes into consideration maintenance which is more costly using a Samsung product
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by AREWAELENU: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Facts how? Even in 2022 how?
Kewtt:
Fact! Even if 2022!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Kewtt: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Jayjerjay:

The TECNO brand takes into consideration maintenance which is more costly using a Samsung product

Corolla and landcruiser
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Modecaih: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Error401:
pls how long does the battery last on heavy usage i.e browsing and Downloading?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Franktom247(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Error401:

You're assuming. I don't think you've bought any TECNO phone in 2022 and used it so how do you know exactly. Give us facts not assumptions
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by 0xAaron: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
CandyOps:

Everyone will pretend as tho they can't see this now o but it's the truth. Battery is shit if you're a heavy user (no offense)
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Nuelng: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Error401:

I use two TECNO devices and none of them give me issues, not even maintenance since I've gotten them, one fall from a Samsung devices and your phone is in ruins

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by mark2020prince: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2022
But normally, when buying a phone you look at durability and lifespan. Is your Samsung fit enough when it comes to that? No I don’t think so. Buy phone that will last both battery wise and when your screen breaks you won’t be found panicking

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Dkdworldwide: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2022
I’ll always go for what I can afford. And that’s Tecno. I no get time for screen and battery wahala
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by lordcrafts: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Tecno never disappoints me. So whenever I’ll choose Tecno

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Auskyd(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
CandyOps:

You're living in the past lol. Please change this narrative about battery. They have one of the best right now. Price of screen is relative. Other brands also have expensive screens. Do your findings.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Bukola94: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
CandyOps:
Samsung M series screen are now 11,500naira. Three flagship products release this year
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Bukola94: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kewtt:
camon 19pro is a flagship
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Bukola94: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Flamethehussler:

Any phone using amoled screen is expensive
Go price Infinix note 12 pro screen
my sister Infinix hot 12 Play screen get slight crack two days ago, any idea how much the screen will cost?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Flamethehussler: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bukola94:
my sister Infinix hot 12 Play screen get slight crack two days ago, any idea how much the screen will cost?
Keep like 12k
Depends on location
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by saintopus(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
People like to talk what don't know. How can someone compare SAMSUNG to TECNO. The person well so?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by OladapoF(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
There are reasons why people are going for TECNO. All these phones including Samsung are android and you can never compare Tecno battery with that of Samsung.

Kewtt:
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
One can always compare the two because they are both android. With the way TECNO is moving, Samsung must not sleep.

saintopus:
People like to talk what don't know. How can someone compare SAMSUNG to TECNO. The person well so?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by AyodejiFelix(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
The truth of the matter is that nothing is spectacular in Note 9. TECNO Phantom, Camon 19 pro are well manufactured with good battery and quality cameras
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Error401: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nuelng:

I use two TECNO devices and none of them give me issues, not even maintenance since I've gotten them, one fall from a Samsung devices and your phone is in ruins
I used to be a techno and infinix fan too... I used hot 8, wx3 pro, inifinix note 7pro. Note 7 was good. But Samsung note 9 is a beast. Better than most latest transsion

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by KeplersCross: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
mark2020prince:
But normally, when buying a phone you look at durability and lifespan. Is your Samsung fit enough when it comes to that? No I don’t think so. Buy phone that will last both battery wise and when your screen breaks you won’t be found panicking

Well it's different for me though,when I'm buying a phone,I look into the CPU core and also the OS processor,they all work hand on hand in determining the strength and reliability of the phone

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by PotterJokes44: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kewtt:

Lol I was about saying the same thing
I'm sure he doesn't even know the meaning of flagship sad
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Bukola94: 6:06am On Aug 14, 2022
Flamethehussler:
Keep like 12k Depends on location
Kwara State, Ilorin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Bukola94: 6:07am On Aug 14, 2022
can it be like the follow come screen?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Beats Everything By Tecno And Infinix Worldwide by Kewtt: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2022
PotterJokes44:

Lol I was about saying the same thing
I'm sure he doesn't even know the meaning of flagship sad
Let him be. I don't argue. Tecno has no flagship product.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do you have a used phone? / Pls Help Needed With Nokia 5330 Dstv Mobile / This Section Needs A Change Of Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.