Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement (14747 Views)

Chairmanship: APC looks to Ganduje as Adamu’s replacement / Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Geminiivory: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Nigerianization:

While it is insensitive to run with a Muslim-muslim ticket, the APC giving it's chairmanship to a Christian will go a long way to assure everyone of it's commitment to our diversity as a people. The campaign DG position is nothing and thank God they saw that it didn't do much to calm frayed nerves. Party chairmanship is a better deal. I support the APC on this one.

P.S. it will take constitutional amendment to islamise Nigeria so I don't consider that. Just as I do not see an Igbo becoming president as a way of getting Biafra. Nigeria is too complex for such.

lol.. APC ll keep amending till election day.. and as for you continue with you funny analysis but you already know that APC is already gone. No thanks to you MM ticket.. Arrogant and insensitive party.. Yea lest i forget .. if you like kill yourself on top igbo matter.. Dem no even see you sef.. lol
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by mrajims(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2022
If true, this call for a celebrations. I'm in total support in removing Adamu as chair. Ever since he assumed that seat, APC has been going from bad to worst. Let him go.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Gandollar(f): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2022
alanto:
No brake, no sense, no jam
(Joro jaara Joro)

(Joro jaara Joro)

Go and kill (Joro Jaara Joro)
Go and die (Joro Jaara Joro)
Go and quench (Joro jaara Joro)
Put am for reverse (Joro jaara joro)

That song was sang ahead of the arrival of BMC zombies by the Abami.

See the latest release by same author. cheesy

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan

Emilokan Emilokan
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Under NPN,
1. Party Chairman Christian
2. President Muslim
3. Vice Christian
4. Senate President Christian
5. Speaker Christian.

In the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Republic, nobody talked about religion. All this religion segmentation would further polarize the nation.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by 460olapitan: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Not only that.. Shetima should resign and be replaced with a Christian from the North or better still Tinubu should 'hand over' his ambition to Osinbajo.Not only that.. Shetima should resign and be replaced with a Christian from the North or better still Tinubu should 'hand over' his ambition to Osinbajo....
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by bennyflipy(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Change or no change

We are obedient
Welcome back
E be like EFCC really deal with you this time
We miss you here sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Aarenaija: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2022
These people self. We are talking about the leadership of Nigeria at the highest level and they are talking party politics. What's our business with who lead them in the party?
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Nigerianization(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Geminiivory:

lol.. APC ll keep amending till election day.. and as for you continue with you funny analysis but you already know that APC is already gone. No thanks to you MM ticket.. Arrogant and insensitive party.. Yea lest i forget .. if you like kill yourself on top igbo matter.. Dem no even see you sef.. lol

If you have bothered to read with understanding or look through my position on issues, you would have known where I stand on Nigeria's sociopolitical issues. For the records, I am not a member of APC
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Ahmed0336(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2022
460olapitan:
Not only that.. Shetima should resign and be replaced with a Christian from the North or better still Tinubu should 'hand over' his ambition to Osinbajo.Not only that.. Shetima should resign and be replaced with a Christian from the North or better still Tinubu should 'hand over' his ambition to Osinbajo....

Are okay
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by ibechris(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

Who cares except

Baba is now deep into the forest gunning for vultures for evening grills

Bad news for him is that due to running vultures have migrated

U cant defend APC and come out sane.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by 9gerian: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2022
They should in addition zone the senate president and speaker positions to the Christian Southeast, south-south and Middlebelt for check and balance.

Those are more crucial for check and balance, if APC were to bag the presidency.

Kwanza:
Party leaders push for Christian replacement, religious balancing

NWC fixes emergency NEC meeting for September

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by alanto: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Gandollar:

That song was sang ahead of the arrival of BMC zombies by the Abami.

See the latest release by same author. cheesy

Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan

Emilokan Emilokan
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan.
You can't minimize the impact grin
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by kutashi: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Kwanza:
Party leaders push for Christian replacement, religious balancing

NWC fixes emergency NEC meeting for September

Nobody even asked for source of news! "APC matter kee u"
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by achiever200(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Demonic party
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by lagosrd: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2022
I pray they delay their readjustments till later this year so that it will be too late for them. I personally have my reservations against all the parties and their candidates , however, anything that will make this party APC never to be seen in the nomenclature list of INEC is a welcomed idea.

Nigerians don't yet understand the effect of the damage they have done. The money borrowed should be investigated. What concerns the ordinary man on the street is how to feed his family and secure them under a fair roof even if it is not his.

However the game has started to change . The tinubu camp and his imaginary predecessor has once said it before that moslems should vote moslems while christains should vote Christain and that is the moslems in the north joins their moslem brothers in the south the nonsense will stop.

Do we. Need a soot sayer to tall us that the religious card has been in for a long time. Those same elements of entitlements is still very evident in PDP and thus how they won their presidential primary contest. Very shady and parochial.

If you blame wike , it means you yourself are not serious and you don't think so set of people feel entitled to Nigeria leadership. They are still following what sadauna is said. Ask the yahatu man.

The new electoral act will denial some southern big wigs from rigging but the bottom line is that it give advantange to the northern contesters. Once the result is done and collated it sinsent to INEC server directly and you know southerner don't really rig like the kids used in the north and before you know ... Piam.

Lastly, the evil the southerners supported with a silence body language that an Igbo man cannot rule is what is been used against them now. If you keep feeding a lion , you will end in it's belly. Call it any name. It is parochial and sadonic in this century to say a particular tribe cannot rule you based on whatever indices that you may adopt.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by etrouble: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Gondonu:

Thought they said the Christians don't matter with the muslim ticket?.....

You will cry for long
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Geminiivory: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
alanto:
(Joro jaara Joro)

(Joro jaara Joro)

Go and kill (Joro Jaara Joro)
Go and die (Joro Jaara Joro)
Go and quench (Joro jaara Joro)
Put am for reverse (Joro jaara joro)

Reasonable people know those without sense. Receive sense abeg
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by ABIBLESS: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu made his choice nicely.
South South & South East are not strong hold of APC.
Option available for Tinubu is North.
In North, Muslim is a majority & he also has Atiku & Kwankwaso to contend with.
The best option for him is to choose Muslim.
Sentiment apart, Tinubu promoted Christianity more than so called Christian.
I recalled that when Catholic want to purchase house for Cardinal Okoje, Tinubu contributed money for the acquisition of the house in Ikoyi.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by abokimallam: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
The position of APC chairman is not executive government position. He has no input into the day to day affairs of government.
If you like, make Pope chairman of APC. Nigerians are against APC Muslim/Muslims ticket.
APC, leave Adamu alone and live with your decisions.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by MasterKernel: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nigerianization:

While it is insensitive to run with a Muslim-muslim ticket, the APC giving it's chairmanship to a Christian will go a long way to assure everyone of it's commitment to our diversity as a people. The campaign DG position is nothing and thank God they saw that it didn't do much to calm frayed nerves. Party chairmanship is a better deal. I support the APC on this one.

P.S. it will take constitutional amendment to islamise Nigeria so I don't consider that. Just as I do not see an Igbo becoming president as a way of getting Biafra. Nigeria is too complex for such.

Christians will never give in to Muslim-Muslim ticket, changing the Chairman won't change anything, since they believe 80% of Nigerians are Muslims.

Can any same Muslim, consider Christian-Christian ticket? It's called fairness for a reason.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Geeboy10(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Too late to cry when the head is off... I still don't see reason why we debate over this muslim-muslim ticket thing! Once you're not satisfied with a party's nomination, please consider other parties and vote your conscience! Let the best candidate become the President of our dear nation... God bless Nigeria!
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by AkweiUwanwun: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Point of correction

Buhari has no cult followers here or anywhere in the country.
Otherwise he wouldn't have lost elections on three different occasions against Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan. Perhaps you forget this fact or probably you were too young to have noticed it.

You don't live here in the North. I have transversed the North. From Suleja to Minna to Kontagora to Yauri to Zuru to Gwandu to Jos to Kafanchan to Kaduna and Kachia even to Yola and Borno,Adamawa and beyond, we are tired of his policies here. Quote me any day that virtually all the projects situated here in today's Nigeria were executed by Presidents of Southern extraction. We trust them more when it comes to bettering the lives of ordinary Nigerians.
Ask any Northerner man down South, they will disown him. So stop the narative of him having a cult-like followership. He doesn't.

Secondly Buhari is never an astute politician except that the word astute has a different meaning.
How many times has he spoken and his words moved an audience? So what makes him astute?

Finally, as for you voting a Tinubu you have your choice to make.
Watch the political space. He will be deserted. We don't trust him here. We see what you don't.
APC is gone. Trust me. They have bastardized the country.
This was how Buhari also bastardized the country back in 1983-85.
Tinubu will worsen everything. Those pushing him now are there to collect his money. They know what they're doing.
He will not win.
Tinubu and APC must as a matter of necessity apologize to Nigerians first b4 we can talk whether we can consider him otherwise he's just wasting his time.

Know this and know peace.

Faiththatworks:
I always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
This is one of the reasons I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,as astute as Baba Buhari is as a politician ( seriously no living Nigerian politican can command the cult and god like followership Baba Buhari has in the North),he is not a strategic thinker.
If there's one thing I'm sure about, Asiwaju will totally wipe out all of Buhari's footprint in APC and even in Nigeria if and when he's elected as President.
I still don't understand why Baba Buhari refused to stand by Adams Oshiomole during the battle for the soul of the party last year but decided to eventually settle for Senator Adamu as his replacement, that's one of the reasons why I said he's not a strategic thinker.
Seriously if I was in the Buhari camp in APC I will be very scared about a Tinubu presidency,it will be subtle,very gradual but the total decimation of the Buhari machinery has already started.
I'm sure there will be many more casualties on the way to the Tinubu presidency.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by AkweiUwanwun: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
MasterKernel:

Christians will never give in to Muslim-Muslim ticket, changing the Chairman won't change anything, since they believe 80% of Nigerians are Muslims.

Can any same Muslim, consider Christian-Christian ticket? It's called fairness for a reason.

APC is dead.
They have to apologize to Nigerians first b4 we talk whether we can listen to them.

They asked PDP to apologize back in 2019 and Uche Secondus did apologize for PDP.
So between the two parties, who has Nigerians at heart?
One apologized so what stops the other one from doing same?

Say no to APC
Say no to APC
Say no to APC
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Faiththatworks(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
AkweiUwanwun:
Point of correction

Buhari has no cult followers here or anywhere in the country.
Otherwise he wouldn't have lost elections on three different occasions against Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan. Perhaps you forget this fact or probably you were too young to have noticed it.

You don't live here in the North. I have transversed the North. From Suleja to Minna to Kontagora to Yauri to Zuru to Gwandu to Jos to Kafanchan to Kaduna and Kachia even to Yola and Borno,Adamawa and beyond, we are tired of his policies here. Quote me any day that virtually all the projects situated here in today's Nigeria were executed by Presidents of Southern extraction. We trust them more when it comes to bettering the lives of ordinary Nigerians.
Ask any Northerner man down South, they will disown him. So stop the narative of him having a cult-like followership. He doesn't.

Secondly Buhari is never an astute politician except that the word astute has a different meaning.
How many times has he spoken and his words moved an audience? So what makes him astute?

Finally, as for you voting a Tinubu you have your choice to make.
Watch the political space. He will be deserted. We don't trust him here. We see what you don't.
APC is gone. Trust me. They have bastardized the country.
This was how Buhari also bastardized the country back in 1983-85.
Tinubu will worsen everything. Those pushing him now are there to collect his money. They know what they're doing.
He will not win.
Tinubu and APC must as a matter of necessity apologize to Nigerians first b4 we can talk whether we can consider him otherwise he's just wasting his time.

Know this and know peace.

I usually don't reply people on Nairaland cos I feel the platform usually degenerates to a market place of insults whenever you disagree with someone's opinion but I will only disagree with your opinion on Buhari's cult like following in the North.
Sir, I'm not a young man by age not to understand what it means to have a cult and god like followership.
Whether you like to admit it or not,Baba Buhari is the only living politican in the North who's able to deliver at least 8-9 million votes during an election.
Even Pres. Obasanjo during the height of rigging elections in Nigeria,had to give Baba Buhari close to 4 million in the 2003 and 2007 election.
No living politican in Nigeria as of today can command anywhere near the figure Baba Buhari was able to bring out in four 4 consecutive election,I repeat no living politican in the North and South of Nigeria can get those Figures.
You may not like Baba Buhari,but there are facts and figures about Buhari the politican that can never be disputed.
We can be emotional about issues but facts and figures don't lie.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by thedio(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Advocate500:
Tinubu miscalculated, naturally Tinubu votes suppose to come from southern region, but he chose hatre against the south in support of the north for his imaginary 15million votes,when you have the likes of kwankwaso and Atiku who are more Muslim than you.
Tinubu vote can only come from southwest and not south because south south and south East av not recovered from Johnathan lost in 2015. Even Pope can't make them vote for Jagaban.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Or Tinubu should hand it over to you grin
datola:
Not only that.. Shetima should resign and be replaced with a Christian from the North or better still Tinubu should 'hand over' his ambition to Osinbajo.

Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by Gandollar(f): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
alanto:

You can't minimize the impact grin
Which impact? Alanto... One who licks sputum. That's the yooba translation of your moniker.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Your opinion, to make it WORSE, it's trash
Advocate500:
Tinubu miscalculated, naturally Tinubu votes suppose to come from southern region, but he chose hatre against the south in support of the north for his imaginary 15million votes,when you have the likes of kwankwaso and Atiku who are more Muslim than you.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
angry

Who taught you this upside down translation
Gandollar:
Which impact? Alanto... One who licks sputum. That's the yooba translation of your moniker.
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by MMWandali: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
If anything to change the narrative is welcome,
Why not replace Shettima
Re: APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement by motta(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin APC crisis loading
APC thinks Christians are fool, they want to sacrifice Adamu for a Christian Party Chairman, if they like they should make a bishop APC Chairman
We say no to Muslim Muslim ticket
If not that apc are mad the said lalong used for DG why didn't they use him for Vice president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps / Erring Igbo Elders Should Be Stoned – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Backs Kanu / Hakeem Odumosu: Pulling Out Ceremony Of Former Lagos Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.