Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

As You Become The New Asiwaju Of Ago-iwoye: Accept My Hearty Felicitations — Rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As You Become The New Asiwaju Of Ago-iwoye: Accept My Hearty Felicitations — Rep (179 Views)

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As You Become The New Asiwaju Of Ago-iwoye: Accept My Hearty Felicitations — Rep by AmeboFeeds(m): 1:17am On Aug 13, 2022
AS YOU BECOME THE NEW ASIWAJU OF AGO-IWOYE: ACCEPT MY HEARTY FELICITATIONS — Reps Deputy Minority Whips, Adekoya To Alex Onabanjo

The Deputy Minority Whips, Federal House of Representatives, Abuja, Rt. Hon Adesegun Abdel-Majid Adekoya has congratulated Chief Alex Onabanjo as he becomes the new Asiwaju of Ago-Iwoye in Ogun state.

Adekoya, is representing the good people of Ijebu North, Ijebu East and Ogun Waterside at the National Assembly, house of Representatives, Abuja.

According to his message:

Over the years, you have shone like a million stars among your contemporaries in, character, humanity, industry, mentorship, and a high sense of commitment to community development. You are the true meaning and spelling of the Omoluabi ethos.

It therefore comes as no surprise to many of us who have been following in your footsteps over the decades when the news of your nomination as the new Asiwaju of Ago-Iwoye by our Royal Highness, the Ebumawe of Ago-Iwoye, OBA ABDULRAZAQ ADENUGBA broke. It's indeed a well-merited nomination.

Dear Asiwaju Sir, this nomination is a manifestation of your sublime and royal personage which is not only enviable but is equally envious.

It is therefore my pleasure, on behalf of my immediate family members, the good people of Ijebu-North/Ijebu-East/Ogun Waterside Federal Constituency, to join countless friends, associates, well-wishers, mentees, followers and admirers in congratulating you on this well-deserved nomination and indeed recognition.

Kindly accept my hearty felicitations, Sir.

Rt. Hon. Adesegun Abdel-Majid Adekoya (ATTACKER)

Re: As You Become The New Asiwaju Of Ago-iwoye: Accept My Hearty Felicitations — Rep by WonderManly(m): 5:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations. Anyway! In addition...

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday Nigeria / Flood Kills 50 Displaces Many / Ohaneze Urges FG To Intervene In Ekweremadu Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.