Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

For Soft Loans, Fairmoney App Is A Big Deal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Soft Loans, Fairmoney App Is A Big Deal (443 Views)

How I Earn N3500 Constantly From Home Using Fairmoney App. / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Soft Loans, Fairmoney App Is A Big Deal by pasquare24: 4:18am On Aug 13, 2022
FAIRMONEY LOAN APP IS THE BEST IN NIGERIA
I got the embarrassment of my life when I took a loan from a loan app(not FairMoney), and couldn't repay within the period I was supposed to pay. The management called me endlessly, sent embarrassing messages about me to my contacts, and labelled me a criminal. I felt so bad and vowed never to go for any online loan no matter the challenge, after I managed to pay with huge interested.
Someone introduced FairMoney to me last year, and ever since then, it has been a favourable experience.
I tested the reputable loan app FairMoney. The first time I used this lending app to apply for a loan, I was given a 5000 loan with a 30-day repayment period. On the 27th day, I paid #6500.
Another interesting thing about this loan app is that, if you find out that you will not be able to repay the loan within the stipulated period of 30 day, you can ask for qn extention of the period of repaymenr, although this will atrract increase in intrested rate( it is not much) On the overview, it is still good. For me, it was very convenient. Fast, dependable, secure, and most importantly, free! It is an Android banking app that makes applying for loans and paying payments incredibly quick and simple. FairMoney has transformed into a full-fledged bank with over 5 million satisfied users, 2 million bank accounts, and over N117 billion in disbursements. Quick loan approval in a matter of minutes.
ADVANTAGES:
Convenient repayment plan of 1 month ( as against 2 weeks other loan apps give)
√No collateral
√No guarantor

ELIGIBILITY:
√Valid bank details
√BVN number
√Android Phone.
Note: Do not take this loan if you don't have a source to repay.
You can take your first loan on FairMoney app in a couple of minutes. Click and register via this link: https:///3p8perne
Re: For Soft Loans, Fairmoney App Is A Big Deal by Toktee(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2023
pasquare24:
I got the embarrassment of my life when I took a loan from a loan app(not FairMoney), and couldn't repay within the period I was supposed to pay. The management called me endlessly, sent embarrassing messages about me to my contacts, and labelled me a criminal. I felt so bad and vowed never to go for any online loan no matter the challenge, after I managed to pay with huge interested.
Someone introduced FairMoney to me last year, and ever since then, it has been a favourable experience.
I tested the reputable loan app FairMoney. The first time I used this lending app to apply for a loan, I was given a 5000 loan with a 30-day repayment period. On the 27th day, I paid #6500.
Another interesting thing about this loan app is that, if you find out that you will not be able to repay the loan within the stipulated period of 30 day, you can ask for qn extention of the period of repaymenr, although this will atrract increase in intrested rate( it is not much) On the overview, it is still good. For me, it was very convenient. Fast, dependable, secure, and most importantly, free! It is an Android banking app that makes applying for loans and paying payments incredibly quick and simple. FairMoney has transformed into a full-fledged bank with over 5 million satisfied users, 2 million bank accounts, and over N117 billion in disbursements. Quick loan approval in a matter of minutes.
ADVANTAGES:
√No collateral
√No guarantor

ELIGIBILITY:
√Valid bank details
√BVN number
√Android Phone.
You can take your first loan on FairMoney app in a couple of minutes. Click and register via this link: https:///3p8perne
You work there what u are doing here is just advertisement.

1 Like

Re: For Soft Loans, Fairmoney App Is A Big Deal by baba4thegehs: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
pasquare24:
ADVANTAGES:
√No collateral
√No guarantor

ELIGIBILITY:
√Valid bank details
√BVN number
√Android Phone.

I have a friend that took loan with your company for a business and he was duped in the process, now the loan interest has accumulated over the months and inability to pay, I wanted to find out of its possibile the renegotiate the interest during repayment.

He took loan from close to 4 apps and can't pay back even capital he doesn't have.

But we are trying to help him pay at least the capital.
Re: For Soft Loans, Fairmoney App Is A Big Deal by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Fair loan of N5,000 what is that peanut for? They are busy announcing on radio that they give N1m in 5mins ,what a wicked lie. angrynaija media houses are just nasty,promoting what they have verified just for chicken change. sad
Re: For Soft Loans, Fairmoney App Is A Big Deal by virginboy1(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2023
They are the best loan app so far....

Application is not stressful.

(1) (Reply)

As A Forex Trader, Does The Forex Weekly Trading Strategy Effective? / How To Check Glo Number Fast & Easy / An Unusual Encounter With An Evil Engineer!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.