Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (415 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by dangerousd071: 5:22am On Aug 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-KvXmJnxU

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 general election, Peter Obi, attends the 70th annual convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God at the Redemption City for the first time.

Welcoming Obi to the convention, the announcer said, “We welcome to the Redemption Camp for the first time Mr. Peter Obi.”

His introduction was greeted with loud cheers from participants of the event, which is tagged ‘Perfect Jubilee’.

CREDIT: PUNCH NEWSPAPERS.

VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube @ Realtimeupdate

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by marenalexander7: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2022
I am just wondering why the camera man could not beam his camera to the audience when Peter Obi was introduced.
Big lesson is that the sun cannot be covered by any man and for that reason the echo of chanting " Obident" continued.
They did not allow us to see the crowd but we felt the crowd.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by danjumaisah: 5:33am On Aug 13, 2022
What a division in Nigeria.
Yet the man didn't stand up trying not to feed everyone with the Dunamis cup.
This is what the ruling party has caused.
Nigeria is now divided along religion lines. The truth is 2023 presidential election will largely be between the Muslims and the Christians. Only a paltry of each faith will go opposite.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Hope he continues doing this after election, wishing him the best

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by adeeyarhabdulla: 5:37am On Aug 13, 2022
This Obi of a boy thinks everybody is Obidient and can be fooled going from church to church. A man that never attend any church program before and caused serious war between Catholic and Anglican when he was Governor. Today is running up and down from church to another church all in the name of thinking he can fool we Christians to vote him. Turning everything to religion... I attend Living Faith church o but I can never vote for Obi. No Pastor can tell me who to vote for because it's my personal decision and i have made up my mind already on who i am voting for. I can't vote for a Peter Obi that failed to develop Anambra State. Amongst all the Major candidates... from track records and achievement in office, Bola Tinubu stands out, His Legacies are still there and for everyone that worked with him he made sure he let them grow, uplifted them and raised them to be relevant in life... Today, Asiwaju is A Humourous Infrastructure and a Builder of Champions across Nigeria... I AM SO MUCH VOTING HIM AND CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM. HE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME AMEN

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by Ekejoestar(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
This Obi of a boy thinks everybody is Obidient and can be fooled going from church to church. A man that never attend any church program before and caused serious war between Catholic and Anglican when he was Governor. Today is running up and down from church to another church all in the name of thinking he can fool we Christians to vote him. Turning everything to religion... I attend Living Faith church o but I can never vote for Obi. No Pastor can tell me who to vote for because it's my personal decision and i have made up my mind already on who i am voting for. I can't vote for a Peter Obi that failed to develop Anambra State. Amongst all the Major candidates... from track records and achievement in office, Bola Tinubu stands out, His Legacies are still there and for everyone that worked with him he made sure he let them grow, uplifted them and raised them to be relevant in life... Today, Asiwaju is A Humourous Infrastructure and a Builder of Champions across Nigeria... I AM SO MUCH VOTING HIM AND CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM. HE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME AMEN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by mubaudeenka: 5:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Why all this jealousy? Peter Obi is loved by majority and hated b few... Let's stop all this hatred and jealousy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by favourobaro90: 5:47am On Aug 13, 2022
It not Church project it is time for Change. You see greed has blind the eyes of the two big political party. APC and PDP. Imagine APC present Oshibanjo and Nasiru or Zulum or shittma or Dogara we have competent men in all the parties but greedy will not allow the old people to go and rest. Forget party let's us vote obi Datti for a sound Nigeria. Were people will be eager to hear president speak like other world leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by Steven809: 5:50am On Aug 13, 2022
The Presidency of Nigeria is the toughest job in Africa. It needs someone who is intellectually savvy, physically strong, mentally aware, globally informed, academically sound and cosmopolitan. It also needs someone with grit and stamina. He or she must have youthfulness on his or her side with the accompanying energy. He must be a go-between the young and the old generations.

The Presidency needs someone who can represent the nation in the comity of nations, one who can command respect through his speeches, and have the ability to articulate his or her points. He must be able to sustain useful dialogues with other world leaders who are mostly digital savvy and more contemporary.

The Presidency also needs one who can occasionally communicate with Nigerians through the media, unlike Buhari who rarely grants media interviews but uses mouthpieces who have poorly communicated his intentions and have largely engaged in needless tirades with those who demand accountability.

Democracy is strengthened by frequent communication between the Presidency and the electorates. Look at Boris Johnson, he grants media interviews almost thrice to five times daily. He grants at least 3 media broadcasts a week. Nigeria needs an up-and-running president so that we can feel each other's pulses.

Finally, the Presidency needs to be someone with no local and international baggage of corruption charges, fraud; shady businesses of drugs and cocaine and other detestable blemishes. The Presidency needs a figure who earns the confidence of all and sundry based on track records. Although he or she might not be perfect, but must have a level of transparency, accuracy and verifiable biography and source of wealth. He must not be bugged down with the temptations of rewarding cronies with dubious characters, or patronising violent non-state actors like thugs, bandits, terrorists and other agents of violence and organised crime.

To this end, Peter Obi is on the right side of history.

Repost. Share.
Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by Karlovych: 6:03am On Aug 13, 2022
embarassed I'm a Yoruba Muslim but Peter Obi has my full support, let's say no the the Iragbiji monster
Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by akezn: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Anybody dey force you to vote for am that you had to write this epistle.

adeeyarhabdulla:
Re: TRENDING VIDEO: Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention by clydecarson(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

Muntula that's all I can call you...spits on your empty skull

(1) (Reply)

Matthew 19:26 / 7 Factors Indicating That A Family Is Under A Curse / Why God Allows Earthquake To Kill 8000 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.