Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Iwori Ijesa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Iwori Ijesa (429 Views)

History Of Erin-Ijesa / The Ijesa State. / Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iwori Ijesa by lawani: 5:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Iwori Ijesa- Iwori Irosun, Iwori warawara

Esikanrin moba Iwo
Oro mogbe Ijesa
Okan soso isoro
Ni kii je ki aye oloro o baje
Oun loro bi
O so loro
Gbogbo e gbogbo e
Loro loro
A difa fun Aluko do do do
Tii se omo olododo ikefun
Won ni ko sebo si laiku Ara
O gbebo O rubo
Nje bi nba seyi o
Ng o tun semi si
Omo isoro I ku soro
ASE Ase Edumare.

Esikanrin I have landed. Iwo
Wealth is my portion. Ijesa.
Just a major adversity
Is what prevents the life of a wealthy man from being ruined or being average.
Wealth birthed him (the Ijesa)
And named him Wealth
Everything about him is wealth, wealth, wealth

This was the Ifa message for Aluko do do do, the son of the Righteous man of Ikefun.
He was advised to sacrifice.
He listened to the ritual items and complied
After completing this task
I will kick off more
The son of the rite master will not be swept away by the rituals.

Iwori Irosun. This is one of the odus of the Ijesa. If anything is better than or is as good as the Iwori meji, that would be the Iwori irosun. Increase in Iwori. Iwori meji is the natural PhD. What then is the Iwori Irosun?. It signifies an intense increase in Iwori and if there is anything a human being needs more than other things. That would be the power of imagination. Iwori meji. Iwori Irosun is an acute increase in this power. The Ijesa nation has the ODU as one of its founding odu.
The Ijesa are noted for academics. No other group in Africa have more PhD per Capita than the Ijesa. That is Iwori meji in Action.
No other group in Nigeria have people as in individuals with more patented technology. It is Iwori Ijesa.
No other group have more successful business men per Capita. You need Iwori Ijesa to achieve that.
The first Nigerian founded business to be properly listed on the stock exchange was founded by Dr Lawrence Omole of Ilesa. He made his money in Ilesa and became world famous without venturing out of Ilesa. I think he is the only Nigerian to ever be awarded a honorary Doctor of letters by Oxford University. It is Iwori Ijesa.
When we were undergraduates during one of our ITs for the faculty, a lecturer told us of a special Engineering discipline of which only 22 Nigerians are qualified with 18 of them being Ijesas or a ratio like that Iwori Ijesa. Iwori warawara.
At a point all of the universities of UI, OAU and Unilag the major ones in the West were all headed by Ijesas at the same time Iwori warawara.
Above all the 370 billion dollars being planned for me by the CIA and all the people assembled to save me is the cap of it all. Iwori warawara. Excessive academics can only lead to prosperity. Iwori Irosun. Iwori Ijesa. Iwori warawara.

(1) (Reply)

Awon Asiri Oogun Igba Iwase Ni Ile Yoruba / About To Celebrate Its 100th Anniversary / Nutritionist Elizabeth Lund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.