Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) (43974 Views)

Cake Day: Obi Cubana Cuts Over 10 Cakes On His Birthday, Rochas, Others Attend / Bella Shmurda’s 26th Birthday Party: Wizkid, Zlatan, Others Attend (Video) / Wizkid's Beach Party In Ghana: Phyno, Wande Coal, Others Attend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Because the truth is always bitter. Use fanta to take it. You go dey alright.

The point exactly. Women should hustle to avoid questions like this.

Men have dealt with you madam..pm news

Sorry o.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations Mercy chinwo
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

Men have dealt with you madam..pm news

Sorry o.

Inadvertently you agree that Nigerian men are a terrible lot. Thanks for saying what I have always been saying.

sageb:

Omg
kwin Pocohantas on the beat
you can cause vawulence eeehn

I am always here for the vawulence.

Let it burn! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Inadvertently you agree that Nigerian men are a terrible lot. Thanks for saying what I have always been saying.

I am always here for the vawulence.

Let it burn! grin grin

Sorry I can feel the heat of your pain grin

Scorched earth fury of a evening gazette grin..let the tears flow freely I love them

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

Sorry I can feel the heat of your pain grin

Scorched earth fury of a evening gazette grin..let the tears flow freely I love them

Recycled bullshit… grin

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Recycled bullshit… grin

E pain am... I bet your IVF saving fund is huge ..

Werey .. better waka in peace ... Not every guy you can bully ... Make I pitter your frosted ovaries ...

Bye pm news

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Wishing them everlasting happiness ..

Btw, this adesua looks like person wey go get agidi o
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

Werey .. better waka in peace ... Not every guy you can bully ... Make I pitter your frosted ovaries ...

Bye pm news

The comment is still there sha and I go post another very soon. Choke on it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

The comment is still there sha and I go post another very soon. Choke on it. grin

Abge go I am feeling like a bully .

Bye
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

Abge go I am feeling like a bully .

Bye

Stop feeling like wetin you no reach.
Feeling like indeed… grin

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Stop feeling like wetin you no reach.
Feeling like indeed… grin

It's okay mama pls go away now

Bye
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by chelseamann(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Na women de happy pass for wedding grin
Them don win jackpot...

Congratulations to Mercy Chinwo
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations to the couple!

As for Banky and his wife, no surprises. Banky W is a pastor ordained by Tony Rapu. Banky and Mr. Blessed (Mercy Chinwo's husband) are pastors at Waterbrooks Church, Lekki.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

It's okay mama pls go away now

Bye

The stupidity to come at me and still tell me to go away. Are you suddenly tired of chanting your favorite “evening newspaper” line?

Who doesn’t know I am old on this forum?
Moomoo! For your mind you get talk. Mtcheeew!

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Chidi2022: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

Bye pm news

You are not just an animal... You are a useless one...How did her advice bully you.... Now you are indirectly call her barren...Are you God?? Gosh..
I thought being a man comes with sense? How come yours is different?

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
You are not just an animal... You are a useless one...How did her advice bully you.... Now you are indirectly call her barren...Are you God?? Gosh..
I thought being a man comes with sense? How come yours is different?

Are you sure you are normal? You saw in my comment what concerns you I guess.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Happy married life Mercy..

Those recalcitrant IPOB/ESN has used threat to pursue Cubana chief priest wey for spray you million million. cheesy grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

The stupidity to come at me and still tell me to go away. Are you suddenly tired of ch an ting you guys favourite evening newspaper line?

Who doesn’t know I am old on this forum?
Moomoo! For your mind you get talk. Mtcheeew!

Shut up and.go away mama
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Chidi2022: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

Are you sure you are normal? You saw in my comment what concerns you I guess.

Maybe you should ask that who birthed you and refused to train you properly... Scallywag....This is why you will always remain at the tail....

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by zudozz: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Let me understand..so this guy go dey fvck am now? shocked
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Neitan(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lovely!
God Bless your home!

Contact us for your architectural designs and construction works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drRV3O4TQQU
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Godwin5766(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Emmypure:

Why will you book flight for her family members?
honestly..I've seen where the groom has to pay the brides family t.p from kwara to Enugu ( about 9 of them )
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by NaBanga: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
It seemed like da beautiful wedding, but the photographer does not have the right tools. Most of the pictures are blurry or washed out. Their photo editing skills need refinement.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
Maybe you should ask that who birthed you and refused to train you properly... Scallywag....This is why you will always remain at the tail....

Smh , madam you are deeply bitter and frustrated. I didn't help you get this psychotic.

I am not your ex or one of the numerous men who passed between your thighs...

Leave me alone okay
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Chidi2022: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:

Smh , madam you are deeply bitter and frustrated. I didn't help you get this psychotic.

I am not your ex or one of the numerous men who passed between your thighs...

Leave me alone okay
Usual lame talks... if your mother's thighs wasn't parted by numerous men too, you would have been sensible.... but the same foolishness is what is pushing you to the fact that because a lady replied your bullshit, it automatically means numerous men have passed through thier thighs... Stop mistaken most of us to your family members.... feist... impotent animal.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by STENON(f): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Awww Mercy Chinwo . GOD BLESS YOUR HOME.
I am very happy for you and wish you all the greatest best in your family❤❤❤
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:
She is a very bubbly person.

E good make woman hustle get her own money sha. With your full chest you fit wear 20 clothes that day. Not all this, my wife-to-be wants me to book flight for her family and I said they should enter Ekenedilichukwu. grin grin

HML to them.
nice one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Realtalk20: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
Usual lame talks... if your mother's thighs wasn't parted by numerous men too, you would have been sensible.... but the same foolishness is what is pushing you to the fact that because a lady replied your bullshit, it automatically means numerous men have passed through thier thighs... Stop mistaken most of us to your family members.... feist... impotent animal.

So frustrated and raving nuts. Okay tell uncle osas ,what happened to you? grin

E dey pain you no be small so better share it with me ...
I can sense your pain here
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) by Treasure17(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
The wedding go loud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Remembers When He Used To Enter Public Buses (Photo) / PHOTOS: I Have A Man Finally – Uriel Oputa / Davido Dressed As An Arabian On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.