Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium (9026 Views)

Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) / Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch / N96M Abuja Stadium Re-Grassing Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2007
hello sport lovers, this came to my notice about Nigerian Stadias, i want you to comment on the stadiums in Nigeria and then choose which one you think is the best in Nigerian states apart from Abuja Stadium and why you think its the best.
i love football and can sell my shoes and clothes just to buy a TV to watch a football match
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by akins4(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
lagos state stadium is better than abuja stadium
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
which stadium are u talking about in Lagos?
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by akins4(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2007
of course surulere stadium grin grin grin
at least we have sumtin and as far as im concern, its the second best in nigeria after abuja stadium.
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by segzytemi(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2007
have you been to ijebu-ode stadium
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by segzytemi(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2007
interms of a modern classical stadium ijebu-ode is second to abuja but when it is the broadness of maracana we talk about surulere
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by segzytemi(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2007
interms of a modern classical stadium ijebu-ode is second to abuja but when it is the broadness of maracana we talk about surulere
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2007
we have 2 in surulere, so which one are you talking about?
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by MP007(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2007
gateway stadium abeokuta
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2007
i like teslim balogun stadium in surulere, good green grass and nice structure and up to standard infrastructures.
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by DisGuy: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2007
where are the pcitures to prove it? nobody watch live footie games?

why is it that most if not all Nigerian football stadia have running tracks? Sometimes, i wonder if the supporters can see what's happening on the pitch undecided
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 3:31am On Aug 19, 2007
well, there are couple of stadias with no running track in Nigeria like NPA stadium and host of others but they are not just good for total football.
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by debosky(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2007
Oghara township stadium is in good shape, it may serve as a venue for a Super Eagles game soon, Berti Vogts inspected it and said it was in good shape
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 3:14am On Aug 21, 2007
yea, that stadium is good too, but is that where the super eagles game against Lesotho is going to be played?
and again, which club owns that stadium? Government or private?
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by teeroy(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2007
It's no doubt the Warri Stadium.
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by A40(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2007
Area!!!
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2007
Warri stadium? how manage?
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by A40(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2007
Its a very fresh pitch you have to see it to believe
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2007
i hope to see that stadium, are these stadiums for clubs or government?
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by randa(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2007
i think that structure wise the national stadium in abuja is the best for now, but if you are like me who is more interrested in the useability instead of aesthetics then i think the teslim balogun stadium in lagos is the best for now. if its for football proper the synthetic pitch at the liberation stadium will catch ur fancy
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by dominique(f): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2007
teslim stadium is still quite new so i bet it has correct facilities. lets see sat happens in a couple of years
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by Mustay(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2007
DOLPHIN'S FC STADIUM IS FINE.

THE ASTRO TURF SHOULD REDUCE THEIR MAINTENANCE EXPENSES
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by HolinessM: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
Pictures?
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by Mustay(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2007
i no get but super eagles use it 4 some matches.

i mean d P/h stadium at rivers
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2007
is it state stadium or club stadium?

1 Like

Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by Mustay(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2007
it's the one Dolphins Fc of Port Harcourt uses in Rivers state, Nigeria

old trafford belongs 2 manu but it's also used 4 some pof England's matches. . .se u get?
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2007
But Old trafford is owned by ManU so, it wasn't built by the government or was it? emirates, stamford and mercyside etc are all owned by clubs and was built by them or am i wrong? still waiting for a club owned stadium in NiGERIA
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by Mustay(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2007
In Naija, most states including ALMIGHTY EYINMBA are owned by State Govts. . .hardly are they ran as going concerns sad
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by honeric01(m): 12:58am On Sep 02, 2007
we are still saying the same thing, we need club owned stadias in Nigeria
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by A40(m): 1:45am On Sep 02, 2007
Its still the Warri stadium
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by Mustay(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2007
millitants!!!!
Re: The Best Staduim In Nigeria For Now Apart From Abuja Stadium by brazza: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2007
How much do tickets cost to see nigeria play in abuja or lagos on average

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Football Coach In The World ? / Football Pools Fixtures || ukfootballpools.com / Neymar To Extend Stay At PSG, Wants Mbappe To Do The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.