Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections (258 Views)

Adamu Garba: I Will Win Against Tinubu And Atiku Put Together Come 2023 / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2022
That head line shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone really.

I mean, these two people have worked together many times in the past Nigerian elections. Literally multiple times.

Remember their statements when both of them got their parties' tickets? It was a genuine congratulations from both sides.

Reasons why I believe they'd work together is well, for multiple reasons.

Cos 1. They've worked together before.

2. PDP is APC.

3. Like it or not there is some kind of resentment by the older political class against the more younger Nigerians. "No there isn't!" Oh yes there is.

Remember Buhari's many statements about the youths? Remember the quietness from them during the ENDSARS saga, as well as many negligence and ASUU strikes. I mean, they don't give half a sh*t about you.

4. The third presidential contestant is a Christian Igbo from the South.

5. A defeat by LP party will bring about the crash of the older ruling system in Nigeria. They don't want that.

6. Self-inflated Ego and share wickedness.

7. They know if the LP Candidate wins then nothing for them, absolutely nothing to pay off the depts and promises to their respective campaign teams. wink

8. Governors, especially Sanwo Olu might go to jail for misappropriation of state funds.

9. There are a lot of political secrets from this present administration that most be kept so, a secret. For those that follow Obadiah Mailafia's statements and many others about the present administration. "If you know you know".

10. They have to work together cos as it is, am not sorry to say, Peter Obi has the upper hand. I mean your "emilokon" of a guy can't offer a live interview, isn't even in the country, come on.

11. A Peter Obi Presidency might prove them wrong that Nigeria can work after all.

12. The same reason Kwankwaso will rather go extent than deputize Obi.

EDITED. Now, now people, sorry I forgot to add.
"Working with" doesn't mean they'd step down for the other, no. I leave you to sum that up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections by God1000(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2022
This is laughable and messed up logic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2022
God1000:
This is laughable and messed up logic

I know you want the LP to win, I do too. But you have to accept reality here, if you open your eyes you'll see.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections by Frigga13: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Southwest have always been diplomatic with their votes.. they understand Nigeria politics wella
2023 Pdp will get over 25% from southwest having legitimate claim to the incoming government..

Igbos that suppose to have the better claim will lose out of the government they waited so long for

Impatients.. Obi deceives his bingos ..

They will bark more after 2023.. which will blow their deceit of masking IPOB and Ekpa with Obi..
Making it hard for Nigerians to trust an Igbo man with political power

Bookmark this
Igbos are on a long thing.

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections by Vulturereloaded: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Work together to achieve what? A northern or southern candidate?

This is their last chances, so there is nothing to work together for.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections by Felimax(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2022
You just hit a paltry 10% of the dynamics of Nigeria political system.

Forget the media hype, Obi does not fit in but there is nothing impossible for God.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections by dollytino4real(f): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Yes dey can work together because of their fear n hatred for the igbos, but there is God
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections by LocalStandard1(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Frigga13:
Southwest have always been diplomatic with their votes.. they understand Nigeria politics wella
2023 Pdp will get over 25% from southwest having legitimate claim to the incoming government..

Igbos that suppose to have the better claim will lose out of the government they waited so long for

Impatients.. Obi deceives his bingos ..

They will bark more after 2023.. which will blow their deceit of masking IPOB and Ekpa with Obi..
Making it hard for Nigerians to trust an Igbo man with political power

Bookmark this
Igbos are on a long thing.

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

Mr. What is the matter, mmh? Tell me I'll understand.
Re: Tinubu And Atiku Will Work Together Come 2023 Elections by WonderManly(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2022
E be like sey...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Support Tinubu Except At The Polling Unit / We’ve Gone Beyond Tribe & Religion, Fulani Group Counters Miyetti Allah On OBI / 8 Reasonable Reasons To Elect Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.