Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

10 Best Free Online Marketing Courses With Certificate [updated 2022] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Best Free Online Marketing Courses With Certificate [updated 2022] (447 Views)

10 Best Selling Phones Of All Time (Photos) / 10 Best Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria (latest Price In January 2018) / Top 10 Best Free VPN For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Free Online Marketing Courses With Certificate [updated 2022] by Fantwik(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2022
I am happy to share this awesome list of free online marketing courses with certificate to level up your skills or pursue that dream job. The online marketing courses on my list are 100%, free so be sure to make the most of them. I have curated a list of online marketing courses for you just in case you're wondering how you can learn online for free. It is worth knowing that some of the courses on my list offer a free marketing certification upon completion. I have a list of curated, reviewed, and hand-picked online courses to sky-rocket your digital marketing skill. In this list, you'll find some of the best online marketing courses like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), social media marketing, affiliate marketing, Google analytics courses, and email marketing course that will give you more insights into your online business.
Is a Free Marketing Certificate Worth It?
The world has become a more open place with millions of opportunities for everyone no matter their race. That being said, earning an online marketing certification only proves that one has attained the right knowledge needed to work in any particular field. Getting certified online can greatly increase your chances of getting hired when you apply for a job role. You can easily earn an online marketing certificate without having to leave your home. Some of these courses are free to learn with flexibility and convenience - you can learn anything whenever you want. Getting certified online will make your resume stand out from the rest. Your digital certificates can be uploaded to platforms like LinkedIn; to increase your career opportunities - who knows what other opportunities you will find.

10 Best Free Online Marketing Courses With Certificate
1.ReliableSoft Free SEO Course for Beginners
The free SEO course for beginners would cover modules like technical SEO, on-page SEO, and off-page SEO. Once you have successfully completed the free course, you can enroll in the full SEO course to obtain an accredited digital marketing certificate.
2. Udemy Affiliate Marketing Course for Beginners
By the end of the class, you will learn how to do affiliate marketing, and you'll also have a good understanding of picking the right niche for your affiliate marketing plus which affiliate program to join. Not only that, you will also be taught how to create a beautiful website for affiliate marketing. This is one of the best online marketing courses I've seen so far and I encourage every intending affiliate marketer to take advantage of this golden opportunity.
3. Wishpond Email Marketing for Beginners
If you are new to the email marketing scene, believe me, this course is the resource that would give you exposure to email marketing as a complete beginner.Wishpond email marketing course will give you exposure to creating an email marketing funnel, the building of contacts, and how to measure testing of A/B campaigns. Email marketing is one of the surest ways for businesses to communicate with their potential customers. To start learning the free email marketing course at Wishpond, you first need to create an account. This course has seven modules with videos to walk you through.
4. Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Course
Facebook online training course is also one of the most valued free online marketing courses with certificate. This prestigious digital marketing course is offered by Facebook Blueprint. Before you can get the Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Certificate, you'll first need to sit for the Facebook Associate course which will prepare you for the 100-101 FB examination. This course covers topics like how to create a Facebook page for your business, how to grow and get more likes on Facebook as well as on Integral, how to design a Facebook ads campaign that would convert really high, and many related topics to execute successful campaigns on Facebook. Enrolling in the Facebook Digital Marketing course is the first to take if you want to become a successful Facebook Ads expert in no time.
5. MOZ Academy: One-Hour Guide to SEO
If you're searching for free online marketing courses with certificate,then be sure to check the MOZ SEO guide. MOZ is one of the leading online marketing agencies on the planet. Not only does MOZ offer a One-Hour guide to SEO, but also provides free resources like keyword research tools. I have been using this for 6 months now and it's something every internet marketer can resonate with.
6. Canva Social Media Mastery for Beginners
Canva design school is offering a free social media mastery course. According to the affiliate marketing course I enrolled in a while back, the course provider mentioned some notable mistakes newbies make while starting out newly in affiliate marketing. He stated that "as a beginner, do not focus on too many social media platforms to promote your brand, product, or services because we won't have time to concentrate on them - and to that, I say YES. Canva social media academy will help you understand how various social media platform works and how to select which channel will work best for you.
7. Google Analytics Course
Google, the Mountain View giant also offer some free online marketing courses with certificate to people from all walks of life. Just a few days ago, I enrolled in the Google Analytics course, because I know that this skill is high in demand, and not only that, the Google Analytics course is free and it awards a free certificate to you once you pass your final exam. Google Analytics is the right course for you if you want to track your website performance over time. Analytics is a very powerful tool that can help us make an informed decision for all our marketing campaigns without any hassle.
8. Google Digital Marketing Certification
Google Digital Garage is offering one of the best free online marketing courses with a certificate to applicants that successfully complete the course. This course includes 26 modules which overs PPC marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing, social media marketing, Search Engine Marketing, and email marketing. The Google Digital Marketing Fundamental certificate course is very interactive with videos and quiz. In May 2020, I earned my own certificate. You'll need to pass the test in each module before you can go any further. Once you have completed all the 26 modules, you can now take the final examination, which you must score at least 80% before you can get certified.
9. How to start an online business by SkillShare
This Skillshare course is different than the rest of the marketing courses on this list. It will not teach you how to use the various marketing channels but how to approach the process of starting an online business.

It includes nine lessons and the total duration is 1 hour.

What you’ll learn? By the end of this course, you’ll know how to choose which products to sell online, how to identify your competition and do a competitive analysis, how to find the best eCommerce platform and how to come up with a content marketing strategy.
10. Microsoft Learn Online Training
This free course by Microsoft will teach you how to use marketing to accelerate growth and build a trusted brand.

The course has 5 modules and the total duration is 1:10 minutes. Upon completion of the course, you’ll get a badge to add to your CV.

What you’ll learn? By the end of this course, you’ll have a deep understanding of how to promote brand awareness through different online marketing techniques.

To enroll in this course you need a free Microsoft Account.

Re: 10 Best Free Online Marketing Courses With Certificate [updated 2022] by Fantwik(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Free Online Marketing Courses With Certificate [updated 2022] by dayssolalee(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Goodnews

there is a platform that will hold your hand and put you through digital marketing with a vast resources on Digital Marketing. Get 400+ Video Courses +eBooks on Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Click Funnel and Digital Product Designs. Visit Souljar Mind Academy to get started https://souljarmind.com/

(1) (Reply)

Any Oppo, Vivo, Nokia, Lg,sam Or Transsion Phone With 3gb For 45k / How To Format Your Storage; Fat32, Exfat, NTFS, Ext4 / Mediatek Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.