Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Worked Against You Wike To Gbajabiamila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Worked Against You Wike To Gbajabiamila (215 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Demolition Of Property Next To Gbajabiamila's Residence / Wike, Makinde React To Gbajabiamila’s Alleged Attempt To Impose Minority Leaders / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Worked Against You Wike To Gbajabiamila by sweerychick(f): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Rivers state governor Nyesom Wike has revealed that he and some PDP members worked against the speaker house of representatives Femi Gbajabiamila in 2015 during which Hon Yakubu Dogara emerged as a speaker. Speaking during the commissioning of the new house of assembly complex in Rivers state governor Wike told the speaker that it was all a game that played out in 2015 and it is all politics. Reacting to the statement the speaker Femi Gbajabiamila described the revelation as an " Irony" and thanked Governor Wike for making such revelation to him. He also told the Rivers state governor to continue to choke them as more drama and revelation unfolds.

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=6183818645949346761&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=&g=bfac378cb897688c08833f23cda87cdd

1 Share

Re: I Worked Against You Wike To Gbajabiamila by Peacecore: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2022
The wicked Wike on the beat

(1) (Reply)

Young Inventors Forum / FG Warned Against Acute Hunger, S’leonean Crisis / 2023: Youths Demand For 30% Appointive Positions In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.