Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda (30815 Views)

Power Bikes / Uber To Focus On Bikes Over Cars / Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Powersurge: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Professor-Emeka-Akaezuwa

He didn't Mine Skullz.
He didn't become a terrorist sympathizer.

Anybody that doesn't appreciate this race/tribe of people will suffer foolishly.

In Uganda the President honors him, appreciates him. If its In that ZOO. Their President will tell the Professor that he should go and warn BIAFRANs that Nigeria is unbreakable.

useless agbado miscreants...come and see!!...spits!

M4A1carbine:
Professor-Emeka-Akaezuwa

He didn't Mine Skullz.

Anybody that doesn't appreciate this race/tribe of people will suffer foolishly.

In Uganda the President honors him, appreciates him. If its In that ZOO. Their President will tell the Professor that he should go and warn BIAFRANs that Nigeria is unbreakable.

How y'all usually turn any story to tribal bigotry beats my imagination.

If not that an average Nigerian have superior thinking faculty, and a great prospect in the person of Peter Obi is a worthy figure to consider, nobody would touch S. East with a NEPA pole.

The level of stupidity in you guys, especially those that grew in the east is legendary. Una go just open una rotten mouth and rubbish from una demented brain.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by SugarGirl44(f): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Professor-Emeka-Akaezuwa

He didn't Mine Skullz.

Finally you have something to brag about and we won't rest.
Just one man out of the thousands that have been ruining naija image internationally.

And how did agbado become an insult sef? Totally makes no sense, try harder. I know you guys are dull like pandora sha.

Meanwhile Nigeria is breakable and it will happen soon by God's grace.
Nobody needs you, well, asides the northerners though.
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by SugarGirl44(f): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Powersurge:

How y'all usually turn any story to tribal bigotry beats my imagination.

If not that an average Nigerian have superior thinking faculty, and a great prospect in the person of Peter Obi is a worthy figure to consider, nobody would touch S. East with a NEPA pole.

The level of stupidity in you guys, especially those that grew in the east is legendary. Una go just open una rotten mouth and rubbish from una demented brain.

Prospect in which obi pls?
The lying machine or the mediocre one?
I no follow see that prospect o, I was not informed too o, lol.
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Horus(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Olodo, the electricity that will charge these vehicles, where will it come from ? Definitely not Solar and wind.
After these batteries dies, where are they going to ? Pollution kwa ?

You can charge your electric car directly from your Solar Panel system. If you plan to charge your car at night, however, you'll need a domestic solar battery storage system to store the energy harnessed throughout the day.
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Mrkindness: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Igbos are taking their technical knowledge to other countries because Nigeria will rather destroy them than see them progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by ZUBY77(m): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2022
If its here, the terrorist bandit government won't give him the opportunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by SeriouslySense(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2022
They should, there is demand for such skills outside the country. I am glad he is making use of his talents.

Congratulations.

Mrkindness:
Igbos are taking their technical knowledge to other countries because Nigeria will rather destroy them than see them progress.
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Burgerlomo: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2022
cool

Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by SugarGirl44(f): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2022
MedicH:
Whoelse if not nwa afo. They joined us together with skull miner yoruba ritualists and dirty uncivilized cavemen hausa and fulani nomadic herdsmen if we make one step forward they make 30 backwards

You're a silly goat.
Who joined you?
You guys are even more of a menace to us in the SW with the way you troop here.
Do we see us coming to your dead region like that?

Nigeria would have easily disintegrated if your useless azikwe or what's his name had not refused the secession clause back then.
He think say he wise, hoping ibos would hold in to power for long.

So dull head, we are the ones suffering more with this one Nigeria rubbish.
But soon it'll be over, then you guys can take your criminality of out SW for good.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by slowice(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2022
A proud ipob in Uganda. Nigerians say we are ipob and we have accepted it with our full chest.
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Greatdand007(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2022
setobaba:
One good news, in just 3hrs you see bad ones all over here. Na wa

very clean iPhone 6s for sale 38k
Brand new 55” LG smart TV for sale 250k

Both in Abeokuta

Check below for WhatsApp contact only

Am in Abeokuta where in abk you at
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by InfinityFabric: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Horus:

You can charge your electric car directly from your Solar Panel system. If you plan to charge your car at night, however, you'll need a domestic solar battery storage system to store the energy harnessed throughout the day.
You sound like someone who neither owns an electric car nor solar power system nor knows the situation of the average person nor understands basic economics.

Electric cars is currently a scam for what it's marketers promised.
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by valinno(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Presidential1: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Burgerlomo:
cool

Lol oboi I think say you done tuama from this enclave
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Originalsly: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Must we over hype? ... did he invent e-scooters? ... should we say Innoson invented cars in Nigeria? Some of his bikes already on the road... what is the brand?... where is his production site? ... where can we buy? Is it he converts gas bikes to ebikes? Even if this is what he is doing.... it is a step forward and a plus for him and the country ... and an inspiration others... but the overhype is wayyyy overboard.
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Austineva2: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2022
He is a Biafran not a Nigerian. Take note
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Omoslim26: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Igbo Amaka...We have taken our talents across the ocean...Igbos are blessed indeed..

Igbo is a blessing to humanity.
Igbo bu ndu.
Igbo amaka na-eziokwu.
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Omoslim26: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2022
MedicH:
Whoelse if not nwa afo. They joined us together with skull miner yoruba ritualists and dirty uncivilized cavemen hausa and fulani nomadic herdsmen if we make one step forward they make 30 backwards

This nonsense you wrote has no connection with Igbo at all,this is an anti Igbo comment.
Igbo is a blessing to humanity.
Igbo is love.
Igbo is peace.
Stop creating monikers pretending to be Igbo to spread tribal hate make you no go dey draw extra curse ontop that your big head oo undecided
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by gimakon2(m): 10:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Authoreety:
Nice one

Naija for just kill the guy dreams wotowoto

i swear. Even me ba, i day reason run comot here and have something like this. But not in Nigeria, mba!
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Stanleyq: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Horus(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:

You sound like someone who neither owns an electric car nor solar power system nor knows the situation of the average person nor understands basic economics.

Electric cars is currently a scam for what it's marketers promised.

You sound like someone who owns an oil refinery or petroleum refinery.
Bad news for you: Electric cars are here to stay despite what the oil industry thinks
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by blue01(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2022
He's my ipob brother
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Midastorch(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Yorobastard:
Here in the UK....by 2030, the country wants all automobiles to be electric powered....now most people are already driving electric cars, buses are now going full electric, bikes, scooters and even bicycles...this means that in the nearest future crude oil will not be used any more for automobiles not even trucks....Kudos to this professor in taking the country forward...but here in Nigeria one foolish senator is asking for electric cars to be banned so they can sell more fuel....hopefully he spends the rest of his life in jail without bail and if he's bailed he should be sent to my centre for community service.

Derivates from crude oil can never go out of use, the boilers in Big industries that generates steam use LFPO, aviation jet is still there, Shipping fuel, candle wax and all will still need crudel oil..Thank you for your contribution Mr UK
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by farem: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Unzerious:

How "Nigeria to World" go Increase our IGR or Pay the Debts undecided

Don't mind him. He doesn't know that you would rather be excited if it was something like economic or drug crime.
How else can someone be confirmed Unzerious!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by greatman247(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2022
The useless Nigerian government, and universities dey strike for several months without a solution. And yet no employment and the Nigerian govt keeps banning bikes, if this guy dey Nigeria, FG for don kill his dream. How will he be encouraged to build a bike when all levels of government in Nigeria ban bikes in states and yet they failed to create alternatives for the bike riders and you think you will win the war on insecurity? The people who take away their livelihood will have no other option than to take up arms just to put on their table. I'm so glad the dude is not even in Nigeria, if he does, he probably may not even have such a dream let alone nurse it into reality in another man's country cos the present situation APC has put the country, such an evil party or should I say the party of doom, Buhari the evil doer, you see your life?
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Billygee2u: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Igbo Amaka...We have taken our talents across the ocean...Igbos are blessed indeed..
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by einsteine(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Inventing?
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Igbos and brain
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by InfinityFabric: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Horus:

You sound like someone who owns an oil refinery or petroleum refinery.
Bad news for you: Electric cars are here to stay despite what the oil industry thinks
At least I own a Solar Installation and knows what it costs; and I also know the vast majority of people can't afford it let alone the cars.
AS for you, the ignorance continues. Just believes nonsense on CNN and Bloomberg, forgetting the reality beside him.

We'll also be there to sell you batteries and other accessories. You think I care, I only look what money I can make which is currently... NOTHING!

Until you make it cheap and accessible as oil, you're just day-dreaming.
Re: Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda by Horus(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:

At least I own a Solar Installation and knows what it costs; and I also know the vast majority of people can't afford it let alone the cars.
AS for you, the ignorance continues. Just believes nonsense on CNN and Bloomberg, forgetting the reality beside him.

We'll also be there to sell you batteries and other accessories. You think I care, I only look what money I can make which is currently... NOTHING!

Until you make it cheap and accessible as oil, you're just day-dreaming.

Keep dreaming that the future is in oil and petoleum

Meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dntzCB1QSOE

Why Electric Vehicles Are Increasing in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatal Accident On Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Ask For Ur American & Japanese Vehicle's Parts Including Bumper & Lights / N108m 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo Racecar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.