Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB (29805 Views)

Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by UYEMDO35(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Have been hearing a lot about dis school.... It's a school that's main for d rich.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by TruthinAction: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Omoh!!! This kid right here is the next Peter Obi in making... ! Such brilliance... I pray APC and PDP don't happen to him... Greater heights my dear! Congratulations!!!!

Yes, people like this are supposed to be groomed for leadership position in Nigeria even up to the position of a president. But in Nigeria, it is the opposite. Most of our leaders are certificate forgers, stack illiterates and men completely devoid of integrity. Let's begin to change this in this coming election.

Just be Obidient.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by PharmacyStore: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2022
This is very good
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by Emola12(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2022
lathrowinger:
This boy deserve $100m Cash
like say u wan transfer now
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by WithFact: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Miracle centre

We know the story

And for all those shouting what about the jamb

Na jamb even dey easy pass to pass with runz

Ogbeni relax...we dey the street...we know how things dey happen
The more you look the less you see...the less you see the more you look...na Bini boy dey yarn so

What you 8s your fact the remaining ones are your imaginations.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by Emola12(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2022
The way we get champion of warri na so we get champion of ONDO kudos to him
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by Tmb78(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Fadafada231:
OP it seems you have not read about that 16 yrs old Uchegbu Obinna Johnpaul that scored 9 A1 and 337 in jamb. That Obinna from marris brothers is the highest so far

Don't quickly jump to conclusions yet Ogunjobi Moyinoluwa Adekemi scored 351( Google her up)
And that is as far as we know o.
We never can tell, with the way these brilliant kids are churning out profoundly excellent results, there might still be others with higher results.

Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by BeanmanX(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2022
What a brilliant chap!,,,,they should send him out of Nigeria to further his education,,,
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by greenmouse(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2022
such a champ

Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by God1stson(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Miracle centre

We know the story

The more you look the less you see...the less you see the more you look...na Bini boy dey yarn so
There is no way you can get A1 in English Language without being brilliant. That guy is a genius.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Omoh!!! This kid right here is the next Peter Obi in making... ! Such brilliance... I pray APC and PDP don't happen to him... Greater heights my dear! Congratulations!!!!

May God prevent this Excellent Scholar from reverting to obtaining a Third Class degree in philosophy after EIGHT years in the university. May God forbid that his trademarks should be lies, falsehoods and quasi-intellectualism.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by porthouse7(f): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2022
EMXTAN1:
obi wey pass out with pass, abeg ooo

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by Excelneedful(f): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Miracle centre

We know the story

. Everything is not Scam.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by Aloof: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
lathrowinger:

For being Gifted?

It will shock you that he's not the most hardworking or the student that studied the most for the exams.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by CorperKola: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Will you shut the hell up with peter obi in every conversation!
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by zudozz: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Better pikin. A blessing to his family and all of us.

Our future President.

Na this kind person suppose be our President in the future.

Not people like Atiku and Tinubu that became presidential candidate because they looted tax payers money and became monstrously rich and the same tax payers whose money they looted are jumping up n dan clapping 4 them n supporting them.

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by EMXTAN1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
CorperKola:

Will you shut the hell up with peter obi in every conversation!
Corper u ve not seen life..
U re just starting.. baby boy! When u grow ud understand life and issues around it.
Bye
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by PaAdu02(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
May ur life be like Peter Obi’s university result.Do your research,Obi’s result was not average,so as u de compare this boy to Obi,I pray for you today,ur life will mimick Obi’s result .

EMXTAN1:
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by EMXTAN1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
PaAdu02:
May ur life be like Peter Obi’s university result.Do your research,Obi’s result was not average,so as u de compare this boy to Obi,I pray for you today,ur life will mimick Obi’s result .

U re a typical example of the type of graduates this Nigeria produces.. u read without understanding... thats if at all u went to school..
Peter Obi has excelled and is a national treasure, a movement that has captivated sane minds in Nigeria.. you did prayed a good one for me or any sane persons.. who wouldn't want to be a Peter right now? Joy of the youths and right thinking.
I took time to explain this to you.. if u still don't get it.. then I can only feel pity for u..
Bye
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by CALCULUS16: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
I don't trust all this A parallel result. Children of nowadays don't read like students decades ago. Miracle centers everywhere, there was a boy I taught
for JAMB he got A1 in mathematics, his mum was telling me how good her son is in mathematics, until I evaluated the boy o, simple quadratic equation he didn't know, even sin60, sin 90.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by IbileIfe: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Miracle centre

We know the story

Na when the boy enter university we go know whether he is brilliant or not.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by HarlequinLekex: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Calm down,he didn't pass CAMBRIDGE na
lathrowinger:
He tried thumbs up
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by Donedeal1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Some will not celebrate this genius because he is not from their own tribe. Keep it up.Kudos.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by feedthenation(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
---He should be advised to go for either Engineering or IT courses---but I can see him preferring Medical course---
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by ufotunang: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice results....it just that ASUU strike will delay him from getting admission.. sitting at home wasting his time until ASUU strike is called off.. and only God knows when ASUU strike will be callied off.... what a country

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by ufotunang: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jestin:
His parent better look for mean to fly him abroad before Nigeria leaders will kill his Bright future with Nigeria wahala
..abi... before Nigeria leaders kill him with ASUU strike
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by HarlequinLekex: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
CALCULUS16:
I don't trust all this A parallel result. Children of nowadays don't read like students decades ago. Miracle centers everywhere, there was a boy I taught
for JAMB he got A1 in mathematics, his mum was telling me how good her son is in mathematics, until I evaluated the boy o, simple quadratic equation he didn't know, even sin60, sin 90.
A girl told me last year that they are being taught well in their school still their school supplied them with official assistance[waec 2020 expo] she joined her mate in the expo stuff in all subjects except chemistry because she was exceptional good in chemistry with her friends that were 5 but when results came out she and friends that didn't joined expo for chemistry were given AB in their results they had to rewrite WAEC last year.

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by CALCULUS16: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
A girl told me last year that they are being taught well in their school still their school supplied them with official assistance[waec 2020 expo] she joined her mate in the expo stuff in all subjects except chemistry because she was exceptional good in chemistry with her friends that were 5 but when results came out she and friends that didn't joined expo for chemistry were given AB in their results they had to rewrite WAEC last year.

That's it my brother, in the next 5 years to come, we would be having incompetent engineers , doctors, teachers etc. Corruption starts from this level.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by Hawkler: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Miracle centre

We know the story

Wahalai! it not your fault the level of hardship in this country have turned everyone to doubting thomas. If you know the school you will apply as gatekeeper to receive sense from the classroom when you are @ the gate.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by esthel(f): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ordinary waec result still turned to Obi.
Re: Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB by GodsOwnMan: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
EMXTAN1:

grin grin grin peter obi a 3rd class graduate of philosophy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know / Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.