Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP (22856 Views)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Dino Melaye: Atiku Married Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Vote For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Qtrpst4: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Where was atiku when wike kept pdp up?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Olukat(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by EponOjuku: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:
I don’t like Wike, he’s behaving like a narcissist. My dad told me he’s a very bad politician.

Your dad is not intelligent

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by josephevergreen(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Wike be calming down ..okowa is also your brother from south south why not work with him....

We humans are naturally greedy!!!

But is best we learn to control it atimes.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Blaqputin:

Ur dad know wats up
Yes, he said wike should know that no efforts is a waste as a politician because such efforts and good legacies would be politically beneficial to you in future . He’s indirectly destroying his reputation
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by brightbright: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2022
You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOMfHYhkrxY
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by ruby360: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2022
APC IS GOING NEXT YEAR.

PETER OBI TO THE RESCUE
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by captianfreeman(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Very stupid fellow!

Between Atiku and Wike,who is pulling down PDP?

If Atiku had lost the primaries to Wike,by now he will be in another party.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by kolarov93(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:
I don’t like Wike, he’s behaving like a narcissist. My dad told me he’s a very bad politician.

Wike remain in PDP while those yeye people japa go APC ooo. Baba no one fit accept that kind thing
I stand with wike

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by bhella10: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Jagaban 23

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by lexy2014: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Akacollins7:
When you, Atiku and others including saraki, think you guys can pull PDP down, him wike keep PDP going. Now you guys failed and now you knew that no one can pull it down. Smile

Very good point
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by bahdpersona(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Atiku will have no choice than to bow to Wike's demands
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Mjshexy(f): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2022
highchief1:
how do u intend to do that madam
With my voter's card sir, do you have a problem with that?
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Onyeziokwu(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Akacollins7:
When you, Atiku and others including saraki, think you guys can pull PDP down, him wike keep PDP going. Now you guys failed and now you knew that no one can pull it down. Smile

Exactly, criminals that once moved to APC.

Wike is more PDP compared to them all thus, should've been given the ticket on merit and not Atiku.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by caprini1: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Born2Breed:
The same PDP you all tried to annihilate before 2015
I think they all found out their mistakes ,and tried to ammend it in 2019 .But Wike in my own opinion is the original "Emi lo kan" ,because of the way he held PDP together with Secondus ,when Atiku and co. went AWOL.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Nigerianization(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Fareke:
By Seun Opejobi

at Atiku ignored him and picked Governor Ifeanyi Okowa as his running mate.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/13/presidency-atiku-wont-allow-you-pull-down-pdp-dino-melaye-tells-wike/

Why would wike pull the roof of PDP down?

Wike has more stakes in the PDP than ATIKU, Melaye and Tambuwal put together. That's a fact

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by prizeless(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Without Wike, where will PDP have been
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by onuman: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Fareke:
By Seun Opejobi

at Atiku ignored him and picked Governor Ifeanyi Okowa as his running mate.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/13/presidency-atiku-wont-allow-you-pull-down-pdp-dino-melaye-tells-wike/

But Abubakar Atiku has already pulled down the PDP with his belief that Atiku, a Fulani Muslim, can succeed another Fulani Muslim, President Buhari, in contemporary Nigeria, without the country finally caving in.

Atiku knows that Federal Character principle was enshrined in the Constitution of Nigeria to enable Nigeria's groups participate in the country's political process, including holding apex political power position.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by LadyExcellency: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:

Do you know that Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dino etc abandoned PDP to collapse but Wike kept it standing and they came back after APC have dealt with them and they conspired to belittle him and dispose of him? How will you feel, if it were you?

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Parachoko: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2022
josephevergreen:
Wike be calming down ..okowa is also your brother from south south why not work with him....

We humans are naturally greedy!!!

But is best we learn to control it atimes.
Why did Okowa not work with Wike for Wike to get the PDP ticket?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Parachoko: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:
Yes, he said wike should know that no efforts is a waste as a politician because such efforts and good legacies would be politically beneficial to you in future . He’s indirectly destroying his reputation
Why did Atiku not work for Jonathan in 2015? Atiku left the PDP because he lost against Jonathan.

He contested the APC presidential ticket and lost. He worked for Buhari in 2015 and swore never to go back to the PDP.
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Allisgud: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Oya wike give us reply for dino
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by casualobserver: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:

Wike never left PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Dino, Tambuwal all left PDP and aspired/contested for elections under APC.

I am Not a PDP supporter, but

1. None of those 5 are in any position to talk about unity of PDP
2. None of them are in any position to criticize Wike’s loyalty to PDP.
3. Only someone who has never left PDP can criticize Wike.

Without Wike, there would be no PDP today. Put some respect on his name!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by abysirius(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:
who sabi your dad
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by eguarojeona: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:
if you dad was or is not a state gov then his opinion is rubbish
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by highchief1: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Mjshexy:
With my voter's card sir, do you have a problem with that?
no ma but ur vote will not count.I will advice u to become a battalion.Tinubu is d only way out ma
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by folahonbida: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Mjshexy(f): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2022
highchief1:
no ma but ur vote will not count.I will advice u to become a battalion.Tinubu is d only way out ma
But I'm fed up with your party and govt, i have decided to participate for the first time in my life and it's Obi for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP by Jemex003: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:

That mean your dad is a bad human

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives In Qatar Ahead Of UN Summit (Photos) / 2 Days Blackout, For 6 States, Critical Transmission Line To Be Complet / R-APC: PDP Summons Atiku, Makarfi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.