Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Causes And Symptoms Of Warts Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes And Symptoms Of Warts Infection (611 Views)

Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Symptoms Of Warts Infection by Nikkypet(f): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Warts are caused by various strains of human papillomaviruses. Different strains may cause warts in different parts of the body.

Warts can be spread from one location on the body to another or from person to person by contact with the wart.

Genital warts are a type of sexually transmitted disease (STD). The disease causes warts (small bumps or growth ) to form in and around the genitals and rectum. Certain types of human papillomavirus (HPV) cause genital warts. Some warts are very small.

Common warts are caused by a virus and are transmitted by touch. It can take a wart as long as two to six months to develop after your skin has been exposed to the virus.

For more info about how to get rid of this call or Whatsapp me:08145399971. We have countless review on those that have used our products.

(1) (Reply)

Uterine Fibroids And Cyst Journey. Updated / FRSC Physical Screening For 2023 Recruitment Begin / Please Help With The Name Of This Strange Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.