Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate (26427 Views)

Please Rate My NDLEA Logo Design Contest / N5,000 Graphic Design Contest With Health2Wealth / C‎omped Tech‎ graphics Design Contest, Win N50k‎ All Nigeria Promos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Edoziesmart(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Let me try my luck. There is no harm in trying even though it is a competitive design.
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by sms4sure(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2022
We're getting there
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by xevove2061: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2022
jump on this contest at your own peril. Na so them take drop something like this some years back and the scandal that came out from it. on this same niaraland
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Samskid310(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Chairman of NDLEA already know the winner even before people start submitting their designs

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by dasauce(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2022
You're so stupid and insensitive with this comment.. I am Yoruba and I want PO..
This nonsense you wrote is a de-marketing post and should be corrected real fast. Always ensure you market PO in good light and don't be insensitive.

Realtalk20:
This is a good one from the agency... Let me take you all down a nightmare.

Imagine the horror if Tinubu should win... grin

He will first scrap this agency called NDLEA because we all know like Dino melaye said Tinubu takes more drugs than food grin

He will force al unemployed youths into cassava and Agbado farms.. he will change nysc to one year compulsory farming ..

He will move all companies across Nigeria to the southwest..

He will shut down all ports and airports in other regions so only the southwest sea ports and airports will function.

Imagine if anyone in the whole country wants to travel abroad you can only use Lagos airport.

He will make all states pay tax through his personal company located in Lagos ..

He will develop only the southwest states across the southwest using our oil from our Niger Delta.

Governors who stood against him like my govenror. His excellency GCON Dr Osagie Obaseki will be unjustly dealt with ..

And states like mine who have been shouting Edo no be Lagos he will deal with ..

I know The Lord will never allow Tinubu rule us... eloghosa nahu . Never!! ..indtead let Atiku win o....
Tinubu is vengeful, vindictive wicked and tribalsitic.

If you quote me to abuse me , tughagbeho ewobi dan.

Let us all get our pvc.

.Osakpologbe.

Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Realtalk20: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2022
dasauce:
You're so stupid and insensitive with this comment.. I am Yoruba and I want PO..
This nonsense

Then caution your Yoruba brothers and sisters who go all over the forum insulting everyone who doesn't agree with them and calling us Ibo or Ipob....

You insulted yourself not me

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Nsonaso(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Jafar1:
It's not about making history alone. What's the real price for the winner?
Na history be the price my brother.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Realtalk20: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2022
This is a good one from the agency... Let me take you all down a nightmare.

Imagine the horror if Tinubu should win... grin

He will first scrap this agency called NDLEA because we all know like Dino melaye said Tinubu takes more drugs than food grin

He will force all unemployed youths into cassava and Agbado farms.. he will change nysc to one year compulsory farming ..

He will move all companies across Nigeria to the southwest..

He will shut down all ports and airports in other regions so only the southwest sea ports and airports will function.

Imagine if anyone in the whole country wants to travel abroad you can only use Lagos airport.

He will make all states pay tax through his personal company located in Lagos ..

He will develop only the southwest states across the southwest using our oil from our Niger Delta.

Governors who stood against him like my govenror. His excellency GCON Dr Osagie Obaseki will be unjustly dealt with ..

And states like mine who have been shouting Edo no be Lagos he will deal with ..

I know The Lord will never allow Tinubu rule us... eloghosa nahu . Never!! ..indtead let Atiku win o....
Tinubu is vengeful, vindictive wicked and tribalsitic.

If you quote me to abuse me , tughagbeho ewobi dan.

Let us all get our pvc.

.Osakpologbe
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Fantazy(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Let me see the former logo
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Bmaster(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Whoever is designing it should include biafran flag since they're their number 1 clients, aka customer daada.
It would be a disservice to the developer race if it's done otherwise.

developer race Kee you there.

Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by dasauce(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
You're sounding retard3d now.. You're making it difficult for people to accept him and it's really not a good one..

Realtalk20:

Then caution your Yoruba brothers and sisters who go all over the forum insulting everyone who doesn't agree with them and calling us Ibo or Ipob....

You insulted yourself not me
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Them come use age disqualify some people. Una no well.
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2022
idu1:
grin

Nairalander's design your logo for 1k. Una food don land. Putting abba kyari's round head in place of the eagle will be a plus.

grin grin grin

Nairalanders eehn! Make I try this and submit see whether I go win.

Thanks for the advice
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by neonly: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2022
When submitting remember to use a plain email account without history of abusing buhari my humble opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Realtalk20: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2022
dasauce:
You're sounding retard3d now.. You're making it difficult for people to accept him and it's really not a good one..

I am making it hard for you , one inconsequential being from a hateful tribe doesn't matter.

Bye
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by PharmacyStore: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
It's nice to see Government agencies beginning to embrace new ways of doing things
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by EponOjuku: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
dasauce:
This nonsense you wrote is a de-marketing post and should be corrected real fast. Always ensure you market PO in good light and don't be insensitive.

Nothing like demarketing Obi, we know majority of Peter Obi's supporters are IPOB members who only live to insult Yorubas. Then, there are a few fools like you who are blind to your empty heads being used.
This election will clear your doubts. Those Igbos supporting Obi will eventually ruin him

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Adext4sure(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Nawa ooh angry

So, the person wey design this "Logo Design Contest" no fit kuku design the type of logo them want? undecided

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by lordprogress: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
We need to know the amount first make I contact my plug from China if he worth am.
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Horlatemmy(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Make I try am....
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Oceanjagaban: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2022
I don see am say na Yahoo boy go win the contest
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by lordprogress: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Sakdnjd29:
:
Oga na lie I nor believe.
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Deeprooted: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
Ill track lost or stolen devices at affordable prices

And no means of getting to you?

Include your business number in your bio
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Kyase(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1558131590928154625?t=P5dBT0-PUX0ux5iWhjVdTA&s=08

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, is interested in redesigning its current logo as part of ongoing reforms.

This is therefore a call to creative minds who can best channel their ideas into a new pictorial respresentation (logo) that depicts the NDLEA's mission: 'To deploy all resources at our disposal for the total eradication of illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, by cutting off the supply of illicit drugs and bringing suppliers to book, reducing the demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse and tracing and recovering drug-related proceeds, through effective drug law enforcement' Interested participants should be aged 30 years and below, A winner and 2 runners up will be selected and cash prizes presented as award.

Submission and full details should be sent to the email address below
dma@ndlea.gov.ng

30 and below
So naso some of us Dey disqualified
Fergie001 wetin Dey do your people na
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by fergie001: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Kyase:

30 and below
So naso some of us Dey disqualified
Fergie001 wetin Dey do your people na
grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by WhoIBe: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
NDLEA
this is my design, wey my money
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by gracealonev: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2022
They don't need any designer. NDLEA should just adopt the photo of Naira Marley or Portable as their logo.
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by Kyase(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin

E no funny oo
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by wellmax(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jafar1:
It's not about making history alone. What's the real price for the winner?

Making history is more important to me than the money.

Imagine looking back years from now and know you designed the logo.
Re: NDLEA Logo Design Contest 2022. How To Participate by IPDGP: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
All I design this I design that on nairaland, if no be one of you win am, no let me see your post here again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards / Unusual Architechture From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.