Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" (21349 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Goldbw122(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
That means he's trying to know if the men are perfect just like Jesus Christ but she should know that Jesus Christ does not have a any relationship with women before he departed from the Earth.
So if you don't want any problem don't involve women.. but you know you can't ignore then because they must be part of your life.. so you just have to deal with the situation.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by IbileIfe: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
JESUS Christ loves Tiwa.
The Son of Almighty God has already found Tiwa.

Tiwa, if you can read my comment, contact me asap.
I understand you perfectly.

IMark 2:17-
17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by detectivejones: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Whatever she's high on there's more of it where it came from

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Exceed15: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jesus loves you and He won't let you down.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by flipboss(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Roozzaay:
Wetin she dey smoke lately?
Abi. I tire o. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by AutoRedux: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
And you were thinking of what when you released your sextape? Hoelosho.
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Sleekfingers: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425841/thinking-jesus-christ-wrote-somebodys-son-tiwa-savage-video/

Wetin you dey think, when that dude in the sex tape, ramming you, About Jesus too?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Itzurboi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
abelprice:
seems thunder are no longer working angry
Thunder dey on strike, dem dey fight fg on getting them a super striker... lol
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by phemmyfour: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin

What a blasphemy from a silly harlot!

Try thinking of Muhammad if they wont roast you alive.

See kettle
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Ijaya123: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
And you have to refer to Jesus as alakọri in the song?

Maybe it was Gabriel Jesus of Arsenal sha

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by phemmyfour: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
She was quoted out of context

She meant finding the right person is liking to Jesus finding you irrespective of your weaknesses
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by PharmSam(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Emman08: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stick to making sēx videos
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Emaprince: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin

What a blasphemy from a silly harlot!

Try thinking of Muhammad if they wont roast you alive.

Exactly. It is very easy to play around with the name of jesus cos Christians leaves the fight for God himself.

Imagine saying she was thinking of Muhammed. .the story no go end today

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by CaptainFM1: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Shey na him be the man that knacked you for the leaked video?
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by westerngezy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
So we should adopt it in praise and worship now abi
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Treash:
Thinking of Jesus Christ.... Some people can't cease to make me laugh.

Tiwa is just naturally working under influence of marine spirit but she doesn't know about it
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Neitan(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by DavSagacity(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
This scammer register different account to sell data and scam people.
Belof:
get your MTN 30 days DATA plan as low as
 • 500mb for ₦200
 • 1gb for ₦350
 • 1.5gb for ₦650
 • 2gb for ₦700
 • 3gb for ₦1000
 • 4gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1500
 • 10gb for ₦2500

AIRTEL(30days)
 • 300mb for ₦200
 • 500mb for ₦250
 • 1gb for ₦500
 • 2gb for ₦950
 • 3gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1950
 • 10gb for ₦3500

Call or chat me on Whatsapp@ 0
Ó 8 / / 5 7 ³ ³ ⁴ 6 /

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by Bridget95(f): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kingcalls:
While u were thinking of the devil when u were 4kin and getting recorded
she recorded herself posted in the Internet just to trend

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" by iamrealdeji(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kingcalls:
While u were thinking of the devil when u were 4kin and getting recorded
Very funny damage control move. I bet the shame from the sextape the harlot made is unbearable. She's justvtrying to prove strong but the shame no be here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? / Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA / Uche Ebere Agu Celebrates 47th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.