Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) (26619 Views)

King Charles May Pardon Ekweremadu – Kayode Ajulo (Lawyer) / Former LP Presidential Aspirant, Faduri Joseph Slam Peter Obi Over Election Loss / I Was Not Ambushed By Herdsmen - Kayode Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Papichulostunne(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2022
You don't need him to spill is plans out now.

The opposing parties may copy it and use it during their campaign..

Keep them guessing how is a show he has them where he wants them.
Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by kcbaba007: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Labour party a party full of chest beating clowns. I can't wait to have a good laugh when campaigns starts. It will help us test their popularity in clear terms.
I want to see how 1 emeka boasting on twitter in anambra will transport to kaduna, plateau or ondo to full a stadium. Them go osunize obi tire grin

Propaganda will not help you. The recent calabar and akwaibom walk for obi is an online thing right? If this is just a walk, not a campaign, what would the campaign be like?

Casavatians and agbadorians with their poverty stricken mentality
Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by deeva2: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Once again you do not need to 'go and verify' Asiwaju's legacies it's visible to all. Let's talk about our target for Nigeria in the Next 8years
Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Biodun556(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Sense is easy to get only if you pray for it.. God is willing to help you.

I take it that in your head the #Endsars movement that engaged youths all over Nigeria was orchestrated by Obi ryt?

There were no present APC and PDP supporters?

It was used as opportunity to destroy Lagos properties you Igbo mischief makers with your ipob terrorists organization

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Biodun556(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Sense is easy to get only if you pray for it.. God is willing to help you.

I take it that in your head the #Endsars movement that engaged youths all over Nigeria was orchestrated by Obi ryt?

There were no present APC and PDP supporters?

Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Papichulostunne(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Biodun556:

It was used as opportunity to destroy Lagos properties you Igbo mischief makers with your ipob terrorists organization

He is on trial and he's changing profile picture on Twitter.. only last month. While PDP seem calm about the LP Movement... APC is in a panic and can go to any length to libel Peter Obi. We all are seeing how talku talku will make the spokesman keyamu even nail the APC with his own hands if care is not taken.

Who shot at the protesters? Are they also ipobist? Or Tinubu's urchins?.

Bro N3bn is what these politicians can loot on a DAILY base. You talk about the brt buses.. they can be re-bought. How about the lives of those who were slain in the massacre.. they can never be brought back to life. They are dead and buried all thanks to Tinubu and his greed.!! That is why the youth see no future for themselves with him in power.

He has money.. he has made leaders.. let him be at peace with that and rest. He is too frail to lead the country Nigeria. Just too frail. And I believe the northern Muslims are banking on that "Ya' adua" story to repeat itself so they can seize power.

Even if he wins he will travel more than Buhari I bet you $10000
Re: Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Biodun556:

Let's test our popularity and strategy at poll. Let's see who wins.

Lol which strategy you get, no de deceive yourself.
They only strategy you have is hating and bad mouthing Igbo’s to the north, with the hope that they do hate us too and work for you, but e don expire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram / Yusuf Buhari's Rehabilitation: Nigeria Society Of Physiotherapy Reacts / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.