Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Peter Obi Was In Rccg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was In Rccg (250 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Was In Rccg by BESTScientist1: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2022
It's a great thing to see a wise man trying to be recognized by the children of God. It should be noted that while many patiently waited for the moment of confirmation they surprisingly missed it because they were carried away by euphoria of the perfect jubilee, though great that was and understandably Man of GOD will not go against specific instruction but still allowing the Holy Spirit send the message and for him to unravel it.

How many heard last night, these words:
"My God says: l have set before you a table but it is LEFT TO YOU to eat or not but if ye are willing and OBEDIENT ye shall eat the good of the land"

You need wisdom of God to get that, right there around me, many screamed upon hearing that. So the choice is yours come 2023 to either eat(vote) or just be looking like my.
Re: Peter Obi Was In Rccg by derecho(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Only the willing and OBIdient will eat the good of the land

(1) (Reply)

Will A Peter Obi Preseidential Election Win Really Guarantee A Better Nigeria? / USA To Return $23 Abacha Loot, Signs Agreement With FG / Lagos State: Third Biggest Economy In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.