Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

“She Went To Get Groovy For Me And Got Him For Herself” – Amaka And Phyna Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “She Went To Get Groovy For Me And Got Him For Herself” – Amaka And Phyna Fight (213 Views)

See The Weird Pictures A Guy Posted That Got Him 479k Followers (photos) / Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs / CDQ Educates DJ Cuppy After She Went To Germany To Deliver A Speech "About Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“She Went To Get Groovy For Me And Got Him For Herself” – Amaka And Phyna Fight by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
“She Went To Get Groovy For Me And Got Him For Herself” – BBNaija Amaka Fires Betrayal Shot At Phyna (VIDEO)

Big Brother Naija Housemates, Amaka and Phyna have thrown their friendship in the mud as they are currently at war over their interest in male housemate, Groovy.

According to Amaka, she had discussed with Phyna about her secret affection for Groovy, and asked her bestie Phyna to go get him for her..WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rising Star ✨ Soja Rambo A. K. A Odogwu Performed Dance, Sing / Fans Scream As Tiwa Savage Dances To "Jaiye Foreign" Alongside Zinoleesky / Watch Fake DAVIDO Sharing 100naira At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.