Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,819 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Was Singing About Jesus Christ In Her Hit Song ‘somebody - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reveals She Was Singing About Jesus Christ In Her Hit Song ‘somebody (180 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reveals The Meaning Of 49-99 Song Title: 'Suffering And Smiling' / Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant / WIZKID Has Finally Found The AMAKA 2face Was Singing About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Was Singing About Jesus Christ In Her Hit Song ‘somebody by smilegist: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tiwa Savage reveals she was singing about Jesus Christ in her hit song ‘Somebody’s son’; fans react (video)

See below
https://smilegist.com/tiwa-savage-reveals-she-was-singing-about-jesus-christ-in-her-hit-song-somebodys-son-fans-react-video/

Re: Tiwa Savage Reveals She Was Singing About Jesus Christ In Her Hit Song ‘somebody by smilegist: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I-dont-know-those-who-love-me-for-real-asake-speaks / Forgive Me, Regina Daniel Son Beg For Spoiling Toys / A 100% FREE Way Of Earning $2 And Up To $200 Within 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.