Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ijmb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ijmb (1869 Views)

Ugently In Need Of IJMB Past Questions / Predegree And IJMB: Which Should I Choose / Facts About Ijmb (no Utme/200 Level) How To Register For Ijmb - Www.ijmbe.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijmb by want2know: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2007
I need to know more about IJMB, What do you guys know about it. which level will i be admitted to if i pass the exams.
Re: Ijmb by igbi: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2007
interim joint addmission board ijmb, is controlled by Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, it is an A level exams taht qualify you to gain admission into 200 level in any university in the north, ie if you make the required points of 8 upwards.
I did mine in 99 but didt use it cos i went to sch in the east and it is not recognised there , it expires after 2 sessions, you give it a try all univ in the north and middle belt accept it ,if they admit u, u ll begin from 200 level
Re: Ijmb by want2know: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2007
Thanx Man. I was told unilorin also accepts it. some centres as i was told accepts 30k including lectures.
Re: Ijmb by mrgeorgr8: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
1. What is IJMB?
Ans. interim joint matriculation board

2. It is a programme, that takes you to 200 level direct, into any school of your choice

3.This programme, is available for ALL(arts, science, commercial, sos sci etc)

4.the programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centres here in ILORIN KWARA STATE

5.Upon succesful completion of the programme, you can buy direct entry forms and apply for any school of your choice. (Note that, you no longer writes any post ume and can apply for as many schools, provided you can buy the Direcr entry forms you need)

6.During the programme you will be taught extensively, but only three subjects. for example, if you wish to study medicine or biochemistry, then your subjests combination is BIOLOGY , CHEMISTRY/ PHYSICS.

7.The final result is calculated in points. the higher the points, the better for you, that is:
A B C D E F
5 4 3 2 1 0

8.Now, if a student going for medicine gets A in biology, B in physics. C in chemistry then his aggregates becomes 12 POINTS

9.LECTURES FOR THE PROGRAMME IS SOON TO COMMENCED

10. THE PROGRAMME IS USALLY NINE MONTHS

11. YOU ARE ADVISED TO APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, TO SAVE YOUR SELF STRESS.

12THE SCHOOL FEES IS VERY CHEAP AND CONTAINS ALL YOU WILL NEED FOR THE EXAMS, LECTURES, PRACTICALS ETC

13.FEES ARE PAYABLE TWICE BUT AT MINIMUM OF 70% FOR A START.

14.IT WILL BE CONVENIENT FOR YOU IF YOU LIVE CLOSE TO KWARA STATE, NEVERTHELESS EVERY ONE ARE INVITED.

FOR MORE INFO, CALL:
BBRAVE35@YAHOO.COM.

(1) (Reply)

Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card / Pls Help Me With Fedpoffa Certificate / Ahmadu Bello Uni,zaria Pre Degree Programme,let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.