Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Netflix Day Shift Honest Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Day Shift Honest Review (331 Views)

Avatar The Last Airbender 2024: Honest Review / Download Link / Latest Movie That Will Make You Cry: DAY SHIFT (2022) / Your Honest Review Concerning The Iroko Tv Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Day Shift Honest Review by Konjiboii: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Netflix Day Shift came out august 10, it was a movie I was really anticipating.
I even set a reminder just so I will be among the first to delve into it before the spoiler group of friends ruin it for me.
After setting my treat of snacks and drinks and already under the influence of igbo I started.
I will try not to spoil it for anyone else who haven't seen it.
The first 8mins of the film really had me on the edge of my couch with the mortal Kombat vibes I was getting, it was bones crunching and MADD, I had to pause and take a breather after the first fight scene, it was really that INTENSE. Lit another joint,opened my can of Pringles and Heineken to get comfortable for the next hour for what I felt was going to be really entertaining. Now why I was eagerly waiting for the movie was because it had Jamie Foxx and Snoop Dogg , and Meagan Good still look mad sexy.
The movie truly had the premise of being a great cult movie like dawn to dusk but nothing aside the first fight scene stood out, at a point it felt more like a skit than an actual movie.
The build up to the final scene you will think it will be as good as the first fight but it was MAD underwhelming, to think I chose to watch this movie over Dr pimple popper.

Overall rating 4

Started really strong but ended up being meh.

(1) (Reply)

House Of The Dragon' Millie Alcock: Who's Young Princess? / Ant Man And The Wasp Quantumania Trailer||ant Man And The Wasp Quantumania / WILLOW Season 1 (2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.